over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 66

Ortiz is the man.

i thought liddel was supposed to fight wanderlei silva from pride

Wanderlie lost to CroCop in the Open Weight Grand Prix they had. He got K.O'd pretty fucking nasty so Dana was talking shit about Wandy and why should he get to fight Chuck. In reality it was all contract disputes.

Wandy called Chuck out again a few weeks ago at the Las Vegas Pride event. So who knows.

I love to watch them both, but Liddell in 1st round. Tito hasn't fought anyone of any significance since he fought Liddell last. He had his hands full with Forest, so I have to give the edge to Liddell. The ultimate would be for pride and ufc to put there best fighters in their respected weight classes together for a tournament of all tournaments. I believe pride would win the majority of weight classes, especialy heavyweights. Anyone remember Mark Kerr? He was a true heavyweight badass.

teslacsten said:
I love to watch them both, but Liddell in 1st round. Tito hasn't fought anyone of any significance since he fought Liddell last. He had his hands full with Forest, so I have to give the edge to Liddell. The ultimate would be for pride and ufc to put there best fighters in their respected weight classes together for a tournament of all tournaments. I believe pride would win the majority of weight classes, especialy heavyweights. Anyone remember Mark Kerr? He was a true heavyweight badass.

FYI - Mark Kerr attempted a comeback over the weekend fighting Mike Whitehead(I think). Mark Kerr was fat and out of shape and TKO'd, the ref stopped it. He was supposed to have a comeback against Wes Simms a few months back and looked to be in better shape back then. He was horrible against a C level fighter. Oh well, wasted talent on a fucked up lifestyle.

I'll say Tito at the end.

lidell. i highly doubt ortiz will get KO'd but i also dont see him taking lidell down...chuck's takedown defense is too good and i think tito is an overrated wrestler. so i think it will come down to striking and lidell dominates ortiz in striking.

monson is fighting in this one right? isnt he supposed to fight silvia for the belt? ive wanted to see him get a title shot for a while now...good luck to him!

iron fist said:
Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Lidell = ?
any predictions?
Chuck, hands down.............

chuck....

chuck will knock his punk-ass out......when does hughes fight gsp?

Hughes is Nov 18th, I think. And I hope Monson kicks Silvias no talent ass!!! As for Chuck and Tito, I say a decision but not sure who will get it.

|---[\\\\\].--------- Mark has really fallen off the face of the planet. shortly after i moved down here, i was introduced to him via a couple at my gym. My friends were both very involved in competing and had taken Mark into their home b/c he was going through a very tough divorce. His wife was a big bitch and was trying to take away his son. All was good, then finally my friend Mike died of a heart attack all of a sudden. Now mike was EXTREMELY wealthy and had homes here and in the Hamptons. Mark was a good friend and helped Mikes wife with all the funneral arrangements and their little 4 yr old girl. One day i started to notice that the wife and Mark were pretty close..closer than usual....then i found out that they were together via another party at the gym...i was shocked, Mike was Mark's good friend..how do you go off and be with the wife of your dead best friend? He lost a TON of weight and was into pain killers. that is when i cut ties with him. i have not seen him since and i was very surprised to see that s'one posted that he was in a fight again...last time we talked he said he was done fighting for good.

THE ICEMAN WILL DESTROY TITO.. CHUCK IS TOO WELL ROUNDED AND TITO WILL NOT BE ABLE DOMINATE CHUCKS STANDUP

chuck will take the fight but even tho i dont care for tito he is a great fighter and has amazing skill and the kid can fight for days on in....i think how they train and who trains harder has alot to do with it out of all honestly but im in chucks corner but it will be an awesome fight!! and as for GSP and hughes......hughes needs to fuckin lose im kinda tired of him to be honest....ever since he coached the ult fighter in that season i lost alot of respect for him BUT he is a great fighter but GSP deserves that belt and has proved he does....another great fight im lookin forward to watchin them!!

Have to say that history will repeat its self with the Lidell and Ortiz fight. Tito's big melon will just be a large bullseye. I'm tired of seein Slvia wearing that frickin belt everywhere he goes. I think that dude does everything from his laundry to wacking his pud wearing that belt. The Snowman is fun to watch so I hope he takes care of bidness.
Mark Kerr and I worked for the same company in the past and all that I can say about him is that he's just out for the pay off. That fight that he had in Pride a couple of years ago was such a joke. He was payed 80K to show up. What a joke. He did get into an auto accident a couple days prior to it and had a concussion prior to stepping into the ring. That was why he had K.O.'d himself on a double leg take down in about 20 sec. LOL. That was actually hilarious. He was the Smashing Machine at one time but when it's time to hang it up, it's time. The IFL is up and coming and they are just looking to land big names for the publicity. They actually just hired Ken Shamrock to be a coach for one thier teams. Can you believe that. What a Joke. You'd think that after watching Shamrock's sorry display on the Ultimate Fighter show, he'd be the last that they'd employ for a coaching job. Look how easily he jumped ship after being inducted into the hall of fame in the UFC.

balla06 said:
chuck will take the fight but even tho i dont care for tito he is a great fighter and has amazing skill and the kid can fight for days on in....i think how they train and who trains harder has alot to do with it out of all honestly but im in chucks corner but it will be an awesome fight!! and as for GSP and hughes......hughes needs to fuckin lose im kinda tired of him to be honest....ever since he coached the ult fighter in that season i lost alot of respect for him BUT he is a great fighter but GSP deserves that belt and has proved he does....another great fight im lookin forward to watchin them!!

eventhough i am canadian and want to represent, GSP won't beat hughes.

honestly, i think hughes is the best fighter in his class in all of mma, including Pride. which is not something you can say for UFC heavy- weights in comparison to Pride heavy- weights.

but that is another story.

BFU

Unfortunately PRIDE does not have a 170lb class, but I would love to see a Hughes - Minowa matchup someday.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws