over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UHT / First Cycle Question

dday76

Newbies
So I'm going to be starting my first cycle in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully, 500 mg Test E for 12wks with Clomid PCT and Nolva on hand just in case. I'm making sure I got everything lined up. I got my food (lots of grilled tilapia,chicken, and beef), I got my LBA's, and lastly for my training I was thinking of utilizing the following protocol.

UHT style workout as follows:
Mon Wed Fri Mon Wed Fri
Upper A Lower A Upper B Lower B Upper A Lower A

Basically just repeating the workout cycle like that. That allows for ample time rest and maximum growth I'm hoping. So what do you all think? Yes/No/Maybe Any other suggestions?? I want this first cycle to really count.

Oh and for those who didn't see my other couple of intro posts I have been lifting for about 6-7 years pretty steady now and made some pretty good gains I think. Right now my biggest accomplishment is Deadlift of 505 lbs, and Front Squat of 265 lbs for 4 reps.

I am going to ask here and do a search.....but what is UHT? i hope that doesn't sound ignorant........but I have been lifting for a long time and I have not come across this workout before.

Tilapia is real high in Omega-6, drop that and switch to salmon for a good source of Omega-3.

Agreed on the Yates style training being similar. I hope I don't get flamed here, but I also think it compares to DC training to a degree. I always push myself on that last set to either do 1 more rep, or add weight. If I can't do either for 2 consecutive workouts with that exercise then I use that to either know that I need to eat more, rest more, or just change exercises. I've been doing this style of training for about 7 weeks now and so far I like it. Most if not all my lifts have went up utilizing this.

I'm just really looking for a good hypertrophy/strength split that can really maximize my first cycle gains.

The only style I know is Yates. I was using it before I knew the philosophy behind it.

The only style I know is Yates. I was using it before I knew the philosophy behind it.

We ran into Yates and Matarrazo in a golds. They were tearing it up and they let us workout with them. I had never seen that type of training before. Changed my life. The drop sets they were doing were exhausting just to watch.

Agreed on the Yates style training being similar. I hope I don't get flamed here, but I also think it compares to DC training to a degree. I always push myself on that last set to either do 1 more rep, or add weight. If I can't do either for 2 consecutive workouts with that exercise then I use that to either know that I need to eat more, rest more, or just change exercises. I've been doing this style of training for about 7 weeks now and so far I like it. Most if not all my lifts have went up utilizing this.

I'm just really looking for a good hypertrophy/strength split that can really maximize my first cycle gains.

I guess that is why I brought this up...aren't these all just variations of the orginal HIT training philosophies? There is nothing new about these training theories......so why are we naming each variation of the same basic principles? Is it to break up the monotony of using the same names for long periods of time? I sit on a chair, I sit on a couch, I sit on the bus, I sit at work......but regardless of the differences fo where I sit....I am still just sitting. Is it man's need to lable things there own special way?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131