over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unexplainable knee injury

T TOTAL

Registered
Talk about being Pee'd off....Trained legs the other day...good hard session as usual and no issues, ie no niggles or hint of niggles etcetcetc.

Went home feeling job well done.

Woke up in the morning for cardio and felt a niggle in the area just below the right knee cap to the left on the front.
3days later still there and has me blooming limping and keeps giving slightly, particularly when legs straight, ie forward or back when walking, so need to keep a slight bend in it..hence the limp and alleviates any pain.

So, the question...How the hell did this happen..no warning, no nothing!!!??...and what type of injury??
I thought it would of gone by now, but nope, and NEVER had it before!:banghead:

i tore my meniscus (really bad) with no sign or symptom until the next day. Kept telling myself i'd give it a week to heal.. a month later i needed knee surgery.

not saying that's what it is. but go get it checked out. could be nothing, could be something.

T how old are you? I ask because certain things just pop up from wear and tear as we get older...Trust me I know! Not every injury is caught right at the moment it happens. Some are minor at first, then they progress and one day it manifests in the form of pain...Again, trust me, I know!! :( I would just head to the ortho and get some pics or scans done to get a definitive answer.

One other question...Where are you from? I've never heard anyone use the term niggle...Good vocabulary on your part!

I tore my meniscus, I had more pain laying down then I did walking, I put it off for awhile but the pain kept getting worse so I just had I repaired a few days ago, go get it looked at so you don't do more damage.

Ahhh dooom..hoping its nothing as serious as that mind!! If i push my finger in the area it is bit tender. Been icing it and today relented and started using ibuprofen...don't really like to take it tbh...pains a signal...but i now know it hurts and where so hoping the anti inflammatory properties get to work asap.

Age....Errr....emmmm...44 now! Definitely aware of the age issue and things creaping up on me. Although ive never had actual knee problems,this last 10=12 month or so has seen me with problems with the tendons down each side of each knee..tendonitis i believe. Have had to do a load more warm up sets on squats pyramiding up. Strangely..they knack with no weight and the heavier i go, the easier and less pain to no pain to and doesnt really cause issues afterwards either. Just need warm up LOTS..

Think ill give this a week and skip next leg session to rest it..

One other question...Where are you from? I've never heard anyone use the term niggle...Good vocabulary on your part![/QUOTE]

Oh yeh...im from the North East of England...we have a fairly strong accent known as the Geordie language due to our vocabulary...Many Brits dont understand us if we talk that way..
Eg..
Canny....Nice or good etc
Divvent....don't
wey eye....yes
doon...down
ganning....going
reet.....right
lasses....women
wor lass....wife, fiancee or girlfriend
hoy....throw

the list goes on, haha..thers actually a book on it and to be honest reading it you realise how strong the accent can be...particularly to those non travelled etc..Bit off topic,,,,haha...but funny

I tore my meniscus, I had more pain laying down then I did walking, I put it off for awhile but the pain kept getting worse so I just had I repaired a few days ago, go get it looked at so you don't do more damage.

Good advice. If it's right below the knee it's probably patella tendon pain.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws