over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urgent help needed re Primo spot injection problem

ProfMuscleBoy

Newbies
About 8 or 9 days ago I did a spot injection in the gastrocnemius, lateral head. I used about 75 mg (.5 ml) of primobolan in each calf muscle (both left and right legs). Went to the gym and did calf exercises. Calves got really pumped up and stayed that way. Somewhat painful, too. Feels like I have some shin splints as well as pain in the injection sites. Inject sites are no longer painful, but still feels like I have shin splints.

In the last 3-4 days, I’ve developed substantial fluid build up in my ankle areas during the day while standing. No pain or tenderness, however. After a night’s sleep, I awake with my ankles unswollen. Start the day, however, and we’re back to swollen ankles.

I’m thinking that the primo spot injects, in conjunction with the strenuous calf exercises over the last week or so, may have damaged lymph or blood vessels, thus creating the swelling. (From all appearances, you would think that I had congestive heart failure.)

I would appreciate your assessment of this situation.

Thanx.

If its something thats realy worrying you Id have it looked at by a Dr. Immediatley.

IM thinking like you said though you just overdid it.
Ive never injected anything into my calves before but Ive heard its one of the Most painfull spots. First time doing anything like that?

If you have added nothing else to your cycle that would cause the swelling
I would definitely have a doctor check you out just to be on the safe side.

Vintagemuscle

injected primo in calves

thanx, guys.

first time injecting aas in calves.

running other aas (t, e, tren) but have had no problems in 7th week of cycle with any of them.

About 5 years ago, I did a spot injection into my right calf to try and make it symetrical to my left one. I shot 1cc of Ttokyo Testanon. Holly Shit. It was exactly the same as you. First day trained calves and they pumped up and stayed that way. Ankles swollen so bad that my socks left deep impressions just from the elastic! It went away in about 10 days. Since then I have only shot IGF 1 into calves and that hasn't caused any issues.

Sometime i feel like im talking to the wall.
I'm sorry but many may argue and disagree but spot injecting with AAS just doesn't work. It's a myth. If you want me to elaborate and explain why...just say so.

I'm sorry but many may argue and disagree but spot injecting with AAS just doesn't work. It's a myth. If you want me to elaborate and explain why...just say so.

I'd like to hear why. If you don't mind?

Spot injects work because they make the muscle swell. It can tear the fascia surrounding the muscle.

Spot injects allow the muscle to grow. They don't make the muscle grow.

OP, inject calves AFTER working them.

Spot injects work because they make the muscle swell. It can tear the fascia surrounding the muscle.

Spot injects allow the muscle to grow. They don't make the muscle grow.

OP, inject calves AFTER working them.

No it will not. It won't "tear" your fascia as your injecting HALF a ml, look at syntherol, you need a few CCs everyday or EOD for a few weeks to stretch the fascia, not tear.

What you are referring to is inflammation of the muscle you just injected. Yes an inflamed muscle will look bigger but that's temporary.

Just an FYI before you go and create so much scar tissue that an 18G wont even go thru your muscle.

No it will not. It won't "tear" your fascia as your injecting HALF a ml, look at syntherol, you need a few CCs everyday or EOD for a few weeks to stretch the fascia, not tear.

What you are referring to is inflammation of the muscle you just injected. Yes an inflamed muscle will look bigger but that's temporary.

Just an FYI before you go and create so much scar tissue that an 18G wont even go thru your muscle.

What part of making the muscle swell do you not understand?

Swelling=inflammation.

18 gage? Wtf are you talking about? Are you drunk?

What part of making the muscle swell do you not understand?

Swelling=inflammation.

18 gage? Wtf are you talking about? Are you drunk?

Ok let me start with this, I was polite in my reply but since you're being emotional (clomid or tren by any chance ?? :rolleyes:)

Inflammation = swelling bravo BUT Inflammation = TEMPORARY

In case you don't know temporary means NOT forever and ever.

When you stop this fascia "breaking" as you call it or whatever you called it, the swelling/inflammation will reduce back to its normal size. Its like bumping your head on the wall, the spot on your head will get inflamed and swell, does that mean my forehead will be forever big because it swelled/was inflamed???

NO. You can shoot all the AAS you want you might gain an inch (very generous gain but for argument sake) but you better believe that when you stop, the inflammation will subside and your arm will return to the same size it was. If you call that muscle and gains then by all means, go ahead with your "gainz".

18 gauge is what you will need to penetrate all the scar tissue from injecting all that primo thinking it will help make your calves grow. It wasnt a serious comment but since you dont take things with a grain of salt here is the layman terms, the more you "try" to spot inject the more scar tissue you will build, the harder it will be to poke with a 27g then a 25g so on ....

Drunk ? No, high on life ? Yes my friend.

Next time hit the search button on here or google and you will get to see if spot inject work.

This isn't bodybuilding.com or whatever board you post on. If you don't like a reply to your question you can:

1) reply politely like a grown man
2) ignore my post
3) do research and come back to me with PROVEN literature that says XYZ can or cant be done
4) Ignore what everyone says and do what you were gonna do all along without the validation of random people online.

Now that I wasted 5 mins writing this, good day to you :)

I've pinned my calves a few years back multiple times and I will never do it again. Calves are very sensitive and tend to swell up when pinning oil. If it's still really swollen and red I would suggest going to see a doctor. If it's not an infection/abscess the swelling will go down a few days.

I'd like to hear why. If you don't mind?

Again like i said some may disagree, but in my experiences. Spot injecting AAS does not work. I do not want to highjack his thread from the OPer, so I will start a separate thread of why i do not think spot injections do not work.

Spot injecting is when steroid injectors inject into a smaller muscle (ie not the glute or thigh). Eg injecting into the deltoid. When you ask people why they are doing this you’ll get an answer along the lines of, “I want to get my arms bigger”. A basic understanding of the human body will tell you that this isn’t how it works.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/128182-aas-spot-injecting.html

Just posted this, im open to be corrected or proven wrong

A lot of anger in here for a thread that died 8 years ago lol.

I take criticism very well as long as, like the gentleman said above, I'm talked to in a polite manner ;)

I love zombie threads that come back to life unexpectedly.

A lot of anger in here for a thread that died 8 years ago lol.

LOL you know what, I didn't even realize it was an old thread I sometimes forget to check when it was first posted.

I agree about the anger, I would never reply to a disrespectful poster but when you are wrong and disrespectful that doesnt fly with me.

Im done with this thread let it RIP like it was :eek:

Yes, site injects work for size increase.
Saying it is only temporary unless it's done regularly is true.
Everything in bodybuilding is temporary unless done regularly.
Try stopping AAS and see what happens.
Stop lifting weights and see what happens.
As long as you are consistent in what you do, you'll progress.
Syntherol is a much more intelligent to way to create site mass.
AAS is crystaline in nature which causes more scar tissue than injecting medium chain triglycerides/fats/synthol/etc.

Have you injected your calves?

Ok let me start with this, I was polite in my reply but ysince you're being emotional (clomid or tren by any chance ?? :rolleyes:)

Inflammation = swelling bravo BUT Inflammation = TEMPORARY

In case you don't know temporary means NOT forever and ever.

When you stop this fascia "breaking" as you call it or whatever you called it, the swelling/inflammation will reduce back to its normal size. Its like bumping your head on the wall, the spot on your head will get inflamed and swell, does that mean my forehead will be forever big because it swelled/was inflamed???

NO. You can shoot all the AAS you want you might gain an inch (very generous gain but for argument sake) but you better believe that when you stop, the inflammation will subside and your arm will return to the same size it was. If you call that muscle and gains then by all means, go ahead with your "gainz".

18 gauge is what you will need to penetrate all the scar tissue from injecting all that primo thinking it will help make your calves grow. It wasnt a serious comment but since you dont take things with a grain of salt here is the layman terms, the more you "try" to spot inject the more scar tissue you will build, the harder it will be to poke with a 27g then a 25g so on ....

Drunk ? No, high on life ? Yes my friend.

Next time hit the search button on here or google and you will get to see if spot inject work.

This isn't bodybuilding.com or whatever board you post on. If you don't like a reply to your question you can:

1) reply politely like a grown man
2) ignore my post
3) do research and come back to me with PROVEN literature that says XYZ can or cant be done
4) Ignore what everyone says and do what you were gonna do all along without the validation of random people online.

Now that I wasted 5 mins writing this, good day to you :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws