over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA weigh in pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby/Dante......Where do you have Dusty placing? I have a feeling he wil look like a different person from weigh ins.

As who won the huge trophy for the Weigh-in championships I have to give it to that one white heavyweight i saw with perfect tan and presentation.....cant remember his name. He looked like he peaked right on time for the weigh-ins.

For who wins the actual contest the USA Championships after all the water is pulled out, last minute preparation and tans are put on by all competitors......it still remains to be seen.

As per your question Dusty went from 268 to 258 overnight. I just let the contest unfold as it may and stay neutral on this stuff.

I got alot of guys who I know, friends, former trainees etc so I just try not to give my opinion, just like you dont see me say much about Dave Henry's placing the other day....its not my place to say. I am just the guy who gets people bigger quick...and looks at the genetic cards they were handed and tries to bring up their genetic faults and work with their genetic gifts......the prep stuff, thats all Hernon, Starnes, Skip, Aceto, Meadows etc

Last edited:
As who won the huge trophy for the Weigh-in championships I have to give it to that one white heavyweight i saw with perfect tan and presentation.....cant remember his name. He looked like he peaked right on time for the weigh-ins.

For who wins the actual contest the USA Championships after all the water is pulled out, last minute preparation and tans are put on by all competitors......it still remains to be seen.

As per your question Dusty went from 268 to 258 overnight. I just let the contest unfold as it may and stay neutral on this stuff.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Certainly a great point by DC; we all need to remember what we are looking at here.

What an amazing lineup.

Regards,

JC

Yes

I got alot of guys who I know, friends, former trainees etc so I just try not to give my opinion, just like you dont see me say much about Dave Henry's placing the other day....its not my place to say. I am just the guy who gets people bigger quick...and looks at the genetic cards they were handed and tries to bring up their genetic faults and work with their genetic gifts......the prep stuff, thats all Hernon, Starnes, Skip, Aceto, Meadows etc

Thats a great point that I keep forgetting about...there is 24 hours left there to lose.........props to Dusty.......I just get so into this that I am quick to judge......

Just to note:

this is the guy who in my opinion has won the USA weigh-in championships

**broken link removed**

as far as the actual show, I dont think he is going to be in the running....as far as beating Auguste and others

There is a guy in the heavies and I am not going to name any names here....but I am pretty sure Hernon and especially Shelby know who I am talking about (i know for fact Shelby does)

There is a certain look Ive seen guys have in this sport before they have ended up dying from blood clots or cardiac events (like Leffler did and others {Sterling also}, D'arruzio) and this guy has it in spades......I would be very surprised if his body could take "what is going on" for another 5 years and live

Last edited:
There is a guy in the heavies and I am not going to name any names here....but I am pretty sure Hernon and especially Shelby know who I am talking about (i know for fact Shelby does)

There is a certain look Ive seen guys have in this sport before they have ended up dying from blood clots or cardiac events (like Leffler did and others {Sterling also}, D'arruzio) and this guy has it in spades......I would be very surprised if his body could take "what is going on" for another 5 years and live
Wow Dante I know exactly who you r talking about, he is a friend of mine and shelby knows him very, very good. He is in the shape of his life but I think he looks very unhealthy.

Al Augusta will win the whole show!!!

Dante ......it begins with a P .....huh? ....Not good .....but it is his life I guess ......he definately has pushed the envelope for himself and the price will be costly I'm afraid.

DC just want to say great job with your trainees!!! Dusty looks amazing and so does Kyle as well. Both top 5 thats for damn sure :headbang:

I think that everyone who doesnt think dusty will win should look up his junior nationals pics and realize he will look better this go round..

**broken link removed**

Never heard of this guy, but he is a fucking tank! Any thoughts on him? Jason Huh, Steve Kuclo, and Dusty all look like top 3 to me. Jason will be hard to beat though. Dusty looks to be holding some water, but It sounds like he got rid of it from what Dante said. Cant wait to see the guys on stage.

Last edited:
jonathan johnson should be ashamed. Really bad S.E. embarassing to show up like that. maybe the swelling will go down later. Geezz

I think that everyone who doesnt think dusty will win should look up his junior nationals pics and realize he will look better this go round..

Top mix IMO = Kuclo, HUH, Hanshaw, Williams (offsubject:that Rusconi guy is in great shape but is that a double quad tear or how his quads are genetically? I couldnt find any patella tendon scars)....I dont know if Burnieka can change dramatically enough in the 24 hours...but he could.

This is after Dusty dropped his water last time below

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
would also love some hints as to who others are referring too. can't seem to find the competitor w/ that LOOK, out of morbid curiosity

ok, nevermind, found the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311