over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using IGF-1LR3 as GDA / insulin sensitizer

the_warrior

Registered
Hi all,

I just bought two bottles of IGF-1LR3 from Superior for an experiment and wanted input on dosing / protocol

I am coming to the tail end of a leaning out phase and will be transitioning to focus more on growing, in particular bringing up my back and chest.

I am not so much interested in IGF as a primary muscle builder so much as a tool to help me maintain my insulin sensitivity and stay leaner as I grow.

I run 1500-2000 total milligrams of AAS rotating 3 compounds while keeping test as a base. I am currently taking 5iu grey tops before bed and I have just begun taking 5iu of novolin-R preworkout on my primary chest and back workouts.

My thought is to take igf-1LR3 every morning before my first meal so that it will serve as a GDA throughout the day thereby supporting insulin sensitivity.

My questions for the community are:

1) Does this make sense in general
2) What dosing of superior's LR3 would be appropriate for this goal...I was thinking of making 1mg last 30 days...so 30mcg / day
3) I've often read about the need to cycle IGF, does this apply to using is as a GDA or just as a purely anabolic agent?
4) Should I use the IGF on the same day that I also dose insulin (ie the two days for my weak bodyparts)?

Any other thoughts welcome

Thank you, all!

Hi all,

I just bought two bottles of IGF-1LR3 from Superior for an experiment and wanted input on dosing / protocol

I am coming to the tail end of a leaning out phase and will be transitioning to focus more on growing, in particular bringing up my back and chest.

I am not so much interested in IGF as a primary muscle builder so much as a tool to help me maintain my insulin sensitivity and stay leaner as I grow.

I run 1500-2000 total milligrams of AAS rotating 3 compounds while keeping test as a base. I am currently taking 5iu grey tops before bed and I have just begun taking 5iu of novolin-R preworkout on my primary chest and back workouts.

My thought is to take igf-1LR3 every morning before my first meal so that it will serve as a GDA throughout the day thereby supporting insulin sensitivity.

My questions for the community are:

1) Does this make sense in general
2) What dosing of superior's LR3 would be appropriate for this goal...I was thinking of making 1mg last 30 days...so 30mcg / day
3) I've often read about the need to cycle IGF, does this apply to using is as a GDA or just as a purely anabolic agent?
4) Should I use the IGF on the same day that I also dose insulin (ie the two days for my weak bodyparts)?

Any other thoughts welcome

Thank you, all!

1) It makes sense to me, but I don't know if it actually works.
2) 30mcg a day seems reasonable.
3) The need to cycle it is due to your body becoming desensitized to it
4) I don't know

I'm totally confused. I though gh and peps can cause insulin resistance so I would think igf would do the same.

The best reults I ever got from a peptide cycle was very high dosed lr3 eod for 1 month (200mcg eod). You either run LR3 at low doses for long periods or high doses for very short periods. 3 vials would have been better as you could have ran it the exact same way as me. Maybe dose it at 133.3mg eod for 1 month (15 injections). Dose it all in your chest pre workout and have an intra shake of aminos and carbs (intra md would be perfect).

I'm totally confused. I though gh and peps can cause insulin resistance so I would think igf would do the same.

My understanding is that gh and peps cause insulin resistance because gh leads to a rise in blood glucose and therefore basal insulin levels resulting in insensitivity

I am not sure why the mechanism is by which gh produces this result, but I do not believe it is through the igf-1 pathway since studies show that igf-1 causes uptake of carbohydrates (and amino acids?) into muscle, lessening the body's need for insulin and therefore increasing insulin sensitivity ceteris park bus

I have also read that gh produces acute insulin insensitivity in fat cells which would both increase blood glucose levels but also would promote nutrient partitioning towards muscle cells. This would be the argument for combining gh with insulin to prevent fat gain

For my part, I tend to take my gh before bed since any elevation in glucose will be relatively small and will not coincide with any further elevations from my dietary intake. In this way, I would hope to reduce the adverse impact on insulin sensitivity

how about a ketogenic/low carb diet while on HGH?

The low carbs will keep insulin levels low while the gh would increase them somewhat versus not taking gh while on the same diet.

All the same, one would still improve insulin sensitivity in this diet and moreover the benefits of gh woul far outweigh any negatives from glucose levels

I think the problems tend to arise when people combine lots of gh with lots of carbs since the result are sustained elevations I blood glucose resulting in high circulating insulin which results I. Desensitization

The best reults I ever got from a peptide cycle was very high dosed lr3 eod for 1 month (200mcg eod). You either run LR3 at low doses for long periods or high doses for very short periods. 3 vials would have been better as you could have ran it the exact same way as me. Maybe dose it at 133.3mg eod for 1 month (15 injections). Dose it all in your chest pre workout and have an intra shake of aminos and carbs (intra md would be perfect).

Thank you for the reply!

I will certainly need to try that at some point. For the time being my goal with igf is not so much to use it to drive growth as to promote nutrient partioning as I increase my food intake and then rely on the food, training and my anabolics to drive growth. What do you think would be the best way to achieve this?

Also, I was wondering what your thoughts were in co-administration of insulin and igf? Taking the chest day example, I am currently using insulin preworkout on that day - would I want to administer them both pre-workout? Or save the igf for post? Or have it with breakfast? Or save it for my non-insulin days?

My understanding is that gh and peps cause insulin resistance because gh leads to a rise in blood glucose and therefore basal insulin levels resulting in insensitivity

I am not sure why the mechanism is by which gh produces this result, but I do not believe it is through the igf-1 pathway since studies show that igf-1 causes uptake of carbohydrates (and amino acids?) into muscle, lessening the body's need for insulin and therefore increasing insulin sensitivity ceteris park bus

I have also read that gh produces acute insulin insensitivity in fat cells which would both increase blood glucose levels but also would promote nutrient partitioning towards muscle cells. This would be the argument for combining gh with insulin to prevent fat gain

For my part, I tend to take my gh before bed since any elevation in glucose will be relatively small and will not coincide with any further elevations from my dietary intake. In this way, I would hope to reduce the adverse impact on insulin sensitivity

So elevated levels of Gh can cause insulin resistance but elevated levels of IGF will not? So GH shot IM stays in you for 7 hours so those 7 hours you are prone to insulin resistance but the long term elevated Igf increase from the GH will not cause it?

So elevated levels of Gh can cause insulin resistance but elevated levels of IGF will not? So GH shot IM stays in you for 7 hours so those 7 hours you are prone to insulin resistance but the long term elevated Igf increase from the GH will not cause it?

Yes - in theory, higher igf levels should mitigate gh induced insulin resistance on margin

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws