over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IU conversion when using an insulin syringe

baysik003

Newbies
Hello guys, first time taking hgh and its all mixed and ready to go but what line on an insulin syringe do I go to to equal 2 IU’s. I am unable to find the conversion info. I will be using Lillys Humatrope which was mixed with the unit it comes packaged with but I will be using regular u-100 insulin syringe’s as opposed to the pen and have no clue what line to go to for 2 IU’s. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello guys, first time taking hgh and its all mixed and ready to go but what line on an insulin syringe do I go to to equal 2 IU’s. I am unable to find the conversion info. I will be using Lillys Humatrope which was mixed with the unit it comes packaged with but I will be using regular u-100 insulin syringe’s as opposed to the pen and have no clue what line to go to for 2 IU’s. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
BTW: The Humatrope is 24mg/72iu. Also looking to run it along with Lantus and was wondering what dosages would be appropriate to administer and can Lantus be mixed along with the gh in the same syringe or should they be separated.

How much was it mixed with. As it seems you need to take 1/36 to get the dose you want.

You probably want to go to a pharmacy and ask for pen needles. I wouldn't recommend using an insulin syringe with a pharma preparation needlessly.

You can ask @pesty4077 if he knows the contents of the dilutent (the volume of solvent for the 24mg preparation) to answer your question. Depending on the answer, the other relevant variables:

U100 = 1mL syringe
1mg GH = 3IU (obviously given the product)
Depending on concentration of GH, you'll be able to answer your own question.

But this SHOULD all be avoided by acquiring some pen needles (e.g., "8mm/32 gauge pen needles or the closest to.")

Paging @pesty4077

Now if nobody knows the volume of the dilutent, you could almost certainly draw the diluted rhGH into a 10cc/10mL syringe (assuming <10 mL of dilutent) to determine the quantity and then derive the volume necessary to draw 2IU in the U-100 syringe. If you do this, please share with us the volume of the diluted rhGH.

All of this can be avoided of course, as mentioned.

How many mg is in vial? Humatrope comes in different mg. Such as 6, 12, 24 mg. You didn't get the pens with it? That would answer your question. With the pens, you just click the number of IUs you wanted. First you got to know exact mg per vial to answer question and how many total ml for solution of total vial.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws