over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vanadyl Sulfate?

I don't disagree with any of the decisions people make or even the rationales used in this thread. VS is not on the GRAS list put out by the U.S. FDA.

I don't care to discuss this topic because I've said all I care to on it.

But what makes me smile time and time again is how people can have such incredible concern over the topic of this thread and yet never have a concern for the additives that are used in the things they inject. I never see discussion of Benzyl additives or a few other solvents/additives.

I rarely see concern over what might be in the peptides and steroids that are purchased from places that know noone will ever test their product anyway.

I almost never see concern voiced over the potential damage the OTC steroids passed as supplements can engender in humans. Phera Plex/DMT enlargement of one side of the heart wall for instance or Supradrol which IMHO is a very nasty "toxic" steroid worse then most well tested illegal steroids.

What happens is that bodybuilder/hobbiests operate on hope. I hope this compound is safe...I wish it to be so I'll assume it is. I hope this compound will be the one thing to turn me into a mass monster...I wish it to be so I'll assume it is.

The funny thing KillerStack is we could have one long-assed thread debating the merits of various GDAs, potentials & hazards. We could have one long-assed thread debating how best to do cardio. There would be tons of responses and people would dig into their positions...

But ain't nobody interested in those things that could really matter. Those things that have the potential to undermine their hope.

Hope is a funny thing. I try not to trample on it. If people want to believe that MGF in any form will behave as MGF then so be it. Why tell them the truth? They don't want to know.

They'd rather run their life based on hope, argue about things that don't really matter and administer killer stacks.

I don't agree. I think it's potentially toxic. Guys not keeling over immediately from it is a poor way to determine if toxic levels accumulate over time.

I don't give a shit if you agree or not. :D It's my opinion based on my experience.;)
Most of you dummies are doing more damage to your liver with the high BA % and heavy metals in gear than you would be with a mineral supplement. :p

I don't even know why I got in this thread other than to piss off in a match of google and wiki!:)

If you say Cybergenics worked great for you I'm gonna be PISSED!

:p

I could never afford that stuff!
Probably would have tried it too!:D

I don't give a shit if you agree or not. :D It's my opinion based on my experience.;)
Most of you dummies are doing more damage to your liver with the high BA % and heavy metals in gear than you would be with a mineral supplement. :p

I don't even know why I got in this thread other than to piss off in a match of google and wiki!:)

poor argument

some things we can control, some we cannot
why not limit the damage from things that you can control

Im not so sure about how hard the BA is on the liver but many ug's have had heavy metal found in their gear and thats scary shit. I'll only stick with human grade doc prescribed test when on hrt and only top name ugl's when on cycle.

poor argument

some things we can control, some we cannot
why not limit the damage from things that you can control

Poor arguments/evidence come from wiki not me!:D

Vanadyl sulfate works wonders on my sugar levels. Soon as I come off they go up. If you look at all the glucose /sugar control formulas not targeted to bodybuilders Vanadyl is still in most of them....IMO its because it works.

Bumping this thread

I can atest to the BG lowering affects of OTC GDAs, such as the combo of VS and Chromium Polynic. These two taken together have worked wonders on my readings. The highs 10-15 mins after consuming a meal are much lower and the BG returns to basal levels much sooner.

Anyone else using this combo or any other OTC GDAs?

Early on, before I was diagnosed diabetic I used it and felt a lot better. I do believe it was lowering my blood sugar. Unfortunately, at the time, it was out of my price range and I dropped it. Latter, when diagnosed I made the connection. Nothing like metfromin or slin, but I do believe it has an affect...

isnt that one of those old muscle media 2K mag products? I cant believe it s still around.

Its still around because believe it or not, It actually does work. Taken in modest doses it is very safe as well.

Oral vanadyl sulfate at 0.5 mmol/day for 3 weeks followed by 2 weeks of placebo showed increasing insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic subjects, which was sustained during the withdrawal period. Decreases in fasting plasma glucose and percent hemoglobin A1c were also seen. Safety and efficacy were evaluated at a higher dose of vanadyl sulfate therapy for 4 weeks at 1 mmol/day, resulting in significantly decreased fasting plasma glucose by 20%, and a reduction in hepatic insulin resistance. This dose was fairly well tolerated, although 6 of 8 subjects had gastrointestinal disturbances. In 16 type 2 diabetics who were given 3 graded doses of vanadyl sulfate at 75, 150 and 300 mg/day, equivalent to 0.35, 0.70 and 1.4 mmol/day of vanadium, over a 6-week period, there were significant decreases in fasting plasma glucose and percent hemoglobin A1c, although there was no correlation between plasma vanadium and clinical response. Vanadium is a redox active element, and oxidative stress was not increased overall with vanadium treatment. In a 12-week study in weight training non-diabetic adults, vanadyl sulfate at 0.5 mg/kg/day showed a complete lack of toxic, anabolic or hematologic effects. In 11 type 2 diabetic subjects who were treated with150 mg/day of vanadyl sulfate for 6 weeks, there was a 20% reduced fasting plasma glucose, 10% reduced percent hemoglobin A1c from 8.2 to 7.6%, and a decreased fructosamine level by 16%. Vanadyl sulfate treatment also lowered plasma total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, but did not affect 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure, and was well-tolerated with a progressively increased dose treatment regimen. “Vanadium Compounds in the Treatment of Diabetes,” Thompson KH, Orvig C, Met Ions Biol Syst. 2004;41:7:221-252. (Address: Dr. KH Thompson.

I don't disagree with any of the decisions people make or even the rationales used in this thread. VS is not on the GRAS list put out by the U.S. FDA.

I don't care to discuss this topic because I've said all I care to on it.

But what makes me smile time and time again is how people can have such incredible concern over the topic of this thread and yet never have a concern for the additives that are used in the things they inject. I never see discussion of Benzyl additives or a few other solvents/additives.

I rarely see concern over what might be in the peptides and steroids that are purchased from places that know noone will ever test their product anyway.

I almost never see concern voiced over the potential damage the OTC steroids passed as supplements can engender in humans. Phera Plex/DMT enlargement of one side of the heart wall for instance or Supradrol which IMHO is a very nasty "toxic" steroid worse then most well tested illegal steroids.

What happens is that bodybuilder/hobbiests operate on hope. I hope this compound is safe...I wish it to be so I'll assume it is. I hope this compound will be the one thing to turn me into a mass monster...I wish it to be so I'll assume it is.

The funny thing KillerStack is we could have one long-assed thread debating the merits of various GDAs, potentials & hazards. We could have one long-assed thread debating how best to do cardio. There would be tons of responses and people would dig into their positions...

But ain't nobody interested in those things that could really matter. Those things that have the potential to undermine their hope.

Hope is a funny thing. I try not to trample on it. If people want to believe that MGF in any form will behave as MGF then so be it. Why tell them the truth? They don't want to know.

They'd rather run their life based on hope, argue about things that don't really matter and administer killer stacks.

Well I certainly hope that's not true :)

To those who are calculating toxicity: when looking at how much vanadium you are taking in you cannot take the whole mg amount of VS as some of the total weight is going to be accounted for due to the sulfate content. Correct me if wrong.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity