over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Versa-Grips

I have a pair of the PRO model and love them.

I have heard nothing but good about them. I am going to get a set myself. Supposed to be top of the line.

I actually got a set for a wedding gift. Loved them until I lost them. Then bought another set, I'll be damned if I let some little fucker walk off with this pair. Best straps I've ever used.

a friend bought me a set. They are awesome -way better then straps or chalk. I will never go back...

Definately the PRO's......Your locked in in less than 5 seconds....Great design and are sturdy as can be.

Only ones I use now. Just got tired of the regular straps quality over time. The first pair had one strap that started fraying after 3 months or so. The next pair the velcro on the left wrist would come off on heavy deads. It can be scary how quickly it happens and you are left trying to stabilize yourself and the bar.

I switched to versa-gripps and will never go back. I've had the same pair for 3+ years and the velcro has never released. They still look almost new, and the straps have contoured to my hands. Love 'em.

I've been using them for years. Love them.

Would replace them immediately if lost or stolen, so that's the best endorsement I can give.

There are various types/styles of them (Fit525,CL500,Pro550)...what's the difference of the 3? :)

I just bought a pair recently and I love them. They're a godsend for back day. I can now use a normal grip again for my deadlifts which is good because I really don't like mixed grip. But I also use them for all other exercises as well, pressing movements etc. The grip is so good that it essentially turns the weight into an extension of your body, allowing you to focus 100% on mind/muscle connection.

ie went thru about 3 pairs of them in my lifting and i loved eeryone one of them. i now hae the pro ones and they are great. what i like about versa grips vs other straps is that you still have to use your grip some, so you can still get a good forearm workout using them. when doing like drop sets or what eer you can grip stuf quick instead of using straps and having to wrap it around 3 times before you can use hit the set again.

The only thing I don't like about them is the price. If they were the same price as other straps I'd switch in a second. I tried them and I like the product, it works.

Absolutely the best straps out there. Every client I train ends up buying a pair...or using mine all the time. I have the Pro's and they have lasted a long time. They instantly added another 45 a side to my shrugs. I figure my grip is already strong enough (I can close a #2 Captains of Crush gripper) so they're not really a crutch for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws