over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very intersting milk thistle article

WOW! Did my question just shut this thread down or what!!!
or is it just because of the holidays?
Emeric, I am sure you went away for the holidays so I don't expect anything from you for a few more days. Live it up, Bro!

Milk thistle is a good liver cleanser but I always wonder why it gets all the glory when there are so many other herbal extracts that work just as well.

hey emeric whats the status with getting it imported?

never used orals with out milk thistle but maybe i should use it daily for overall good liver health all the time. good info thanks

a study showed 900mg daily minimum to get a regenerative response from the liver.

Bioavailability of Milk Thistle

Aloha nui PM,

Currently haven't used or read about the Bulgarian or German Milk Thistle. I do know that the most bioavailable form currently in the US is a Phoso-Zyme Delievery System. Looking forward to the products from Bulgaria and Germany. Bulphrem is another powerful heptatic scavenger, as is Dandelion root, and Scizandra root.

E malama pono,
V55

Aloha nui PM,

Currently haven't used or read about the Bulgarian or German Milk Thistle. I do know that the most bioavailable form currently in the US is a Phoso-Zyme Delievery System. Looking forward to the products from Bulgaria and Germany. Bulphrem is another powerful heptatic scavenger, as is Dandelion root, and Scizandra root.

E malama pono,
V55

I can get milk thistle at any store in the U.S. for no more than a few dollars a bottle. Here in Germany it is at least 20 Euros a bottle. I have gotten 'American grade' for my German father in law whose doctor reccommended it due his alcohal consumption and bad labwork and cannot afford 20 Euros a bottle. His liver enzymes dropped to normal after about a month of being on the cheaper stuff from America. I have also never had any bad labwork and I swear by milk thistle--the milk thistle I buy from wal-mart!

This is what I've been looking for!

I'm to see a doctor soon to get my blood tested and hopefully see what may be the matter with my health (if any, none would be better). For years I've had yellow eyes even with consuming a gallon a day of water, I just noticed slightly less yellow eyes. I can't even drink more than a few beers before I'm smashed either, definitely way less than a guy of my size should be able to. I'll make use of this while I'm waiting on the doctor. Good info and thank you! Bump.

Awesome study. I plan to Add the T N brand 80% milk thistle as a staple in my supplements, along with NAC and Vitamin C? Any ratings on the brand?

so we have prolactin and androgen receptor issues....both major reason NOT to touch this stuff. are these issues time and/or dose related?
As much as I like you, Emeric, it just sounds like an advertisement for you.
I take Liv-52 and have NO liver issues.
that is all I really care about.
Emeric, please address the above issues and any other negatives that may pop up.
thanks in advance!

Know I'm bumping an old thread but what's the verdict on milk thistle affecting prolactin and androgen receptors?

Know I'm bumping an old thread but what's the verdict on milk thistle affecting prolactin and androgen receptors?

as soon as i asked the question the subject was avoided.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity