over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very Serious Question please read ASAP

BIG-JD

Registered
hey guys, happy new year. well me and the wife got up this morning gettin ready for work and she found an older bottle of liquid clen and i told her not to take it, well she did and she hadnt taken any in months. she also took it on an empty stomach and when it kicked in she at some pit beans. NOW she is very ill and has been puking for about an hour on and off, is that the clen tryin to get out of her system?? do we just need to let it run its course?? please respond asap thanks guys

I Hpe she is better write know, take her pulse (Clen life time is around 12 hours but after 8 hours she should feel her pulse going down to normal)and if she continue feelin bad take her to the emergency room

thanks bigheinz

thanks bro i appreciate the feedback, it has only been about 5 hours now, she just puked again about 25 minutes ago. i feel so pissed off cause i feel scared for her and i dont know what to do ya know.. thanks again heinz

hey guys, happy new year. well me and the wife got up this morning gettin ready for work and she found an older bottle of liquid clen and i told her not to take it, well she did and she hadnt taken any in months. she also took it on an empty stomach and when it kicked in she at some pit beans. NOW she is very ill and has been puking for about an hour on and off, is that the clen tryin to get out of her system?? do we just need to let it run its course?? please respond asap thanks guys

one reason I dont like liquid products, your never 100% certain of exact dose. Hopefully she feels better soon if not she may need a doctor.

hey edge

hey edge whats up man, thats the thing she threw it out after she took it and later on she puked all in that same trash bag so i had to throw it out. she said she took 2 ml and the serving size was 3. but i dont remember the dosage's. thanks guys for everything. she is layin down now i keep checkin on her every 20 min. or so. should i not let her sleep, even if she can. Doesnt that make you made when you tell them not to do something and she did it anyways??

as long as it wasnt an overdose she will be fine and it will slowly wear off. if she took 2ml and doseage was 3ml on the bottle as long as the product is/was dosed accurately she will be fine. i have done the samething myself on a few occasions, never puked, but was definetly miserable for several hours. i would say she is puking not necessarily from the clen but the combo of clen and beans.. she is probably going to get some muscle cramps in her sleep tonight

thanks

you think i should give her some minerals or go and get a gatorade or anything?

I havent heard of any research chemicals dosed like that (she said she took 2 ml and the serving size was 3). I agree with everyone else. If I were you and you have not already I would take some potassium to stop cramping along with some electrolytes. Moniter her heart rate....

Make sure she drinks lots of fluids. She got hit so hard by it because she took it on an empty stomach.

most liquid clen i've seen is at 100mcg per ml. if she took 200 mcg thats a friggin ton of clen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If I were you and you have not already I would take some potassium to stop cramping along with some electrolytes

Lots of fluids for sure but be very careful when taking potassium. Taking too much K is very dangerous. Pedialite is a good way to go.

thanks

thanks everybody, she is doin good, she quit puking awile ago and is now sleeping. ya know the whole time that this was goin on i couldnt help her and i was sitting there thinkin who i could call, and "DUH" my board was right there in front of me. This is truly an awsome board to be a part of. and all you guys are the reason for this. I appreciate everyones feedback on this and respect everyone. I have been here awile just lurking and have talked to a few of the guys by way of PM. Now just gotta get up the nerves to post some pics. Its funny cause i have been a few shows but i think its way more harder to put your pic here cause of all the vets and guys who blow me outta the water with size which i am striving for, but we will see. It is a new year with new beginnings. Thanks yall

Glad to read all is good. I just read this and all I could think is what r u waiting for bring her to the doctor.Brave man.I would have brought her in.I'm really glad all worked out for you.:)

There was a batch of some research company's liquid clen that was SEVERELY OVERDOSED going back a few months according to posts on a few boards, and verified by a mod on one if I recall- with users reporting serious effects.

was this the first time she used any from that bottle?

thanks

thanks guys, she is doin good today, i think she learned her lesson!!

I'm glad your wife is alright. I took some of ALRI'S Venom once while getting ready for a show and I was sick the whole day. I took it on an empty stomach and ate afterwards but it didnt work.
I should have followed the instructions and taken on a full stomach. A lesson weel learned. Again... glad she's alright

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131