over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility question

btails

Registered
Hey guys,

Trying to get a straight answer here and Google isn't really giving me one.

So I recently got tested and I still have a sperm count of 2 million. I'm quite shocked by this as I've been on for well over a decade and thought for sure I'd be at complete zero.

The reason I got tested to begin with is because my wife's starting to get sick of some side effects from her birth control and I wanted to ensure that I was completely sterile before pulling the plug.

So with that said. What are the chances of conception? I see it's listed as 4.6% on some websites but I'm not exactly sure how they figure that one.. I can't see it meaning that 1 in 20 releases it leads to conception?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I'll just never pretend to know shit about something I'm clueless on.

What are the chances based on what? There's no formulaic answer here.

I was with a girl for five years and during that time she got pregnant. She wasn't on birth control and we didn't use condoms. The reason was she had endometriosis and was told her chances of conceiving were 50-50. Combine that with me having been on AAS for about two years at that point and we figured there was no way she'd get pregnant. Then when I was on a blast of testosterone and nandrolone and she got pregnant.

Again, there's no formulaic answer. If you really won't want to risk it then one or both of you needs to use some form of birth control.

What are the chances based on what? There's no formulaic answer here.

I was with a girl for five years and during that time she got pregnant. She wasn't on birth control and we didn't use condoms. The reason was she had endometriosis and was told her chances of conceiving were 50-50. Combine that with me having been on AAS for about two years at that point and we figured there was no way she'd get pregnant. Then when I was on a blast of testosterone and nandrolone and she got pregnant.

Again, there's no formulaic answer. If you really won't want to risk it then one or both of you needs to use some form of birth control.

Understood. Again I was just shocked by me having any swimmers whatsoever, and they're perfectly normal/healthy as well.

Like you said there's no formulaic answer like I was hoping for I guess.

Understood. Again I was just shocked by me having any swimmers whatsoever, and they're perfectly normal/healthy as well.

Like you said there's no formulaic answer like I was hoping for I guess.
No reason to be shocked. Permanent AAS-induced infertility is incredibly rare. If it happens then you almost surely would've been infertile even if you never touched AAS.

Fertility is like liver toxicity, insulin use, DNP use - guys parrot shit they hear from uninformed morons when the truth is it's not that big a deal.

No reason to be shocked. Permanent AAS-induced infertility is incredibly rare. If it happens then you almost surely would've been infertile even if you never touched AAS.

Fertility is like liver toxicity, insulin use, DNP use - guys parrot shit they hear from uninformed morons when the truth is it's not that big a deal.

I truly appreciate the info you and some of the other members share Daniel. Without you guys there would be many moments where I would be freaking out. So truly, thank you.

I truly appreciate the info you and some of the other members share Daniel. Without you guys there would be many moments where I would be freaking out. So truly, thank you.

Generally if you <250,000 it's going to be impossible. If it is <100,000 you are talking miracle/Mother Mary type of situation....or get a paternity test lol.

2m would be a longshot and most people will not conceive, even with perfect timing. at <2m sperm, most couples will need to use IVF and a natural pregnancy is borderline impossible...but borderline isn't impossible.

I wouldn't just go "careless" unless you get to <250,000. How is your quality? Low sperm count plus crappy quality will also make it much more unlikely.

It's good you got tested. I've seen lot of guys have sperm counts >20m who are "on" and they get their significant other pregnant and it's quite a surprise.

This is right on. I spent 10 years in between having kids on trt and my count was zero. Literally dormant testicles for a decade and after 9 months of getting "revved up" I was back to normal at 100m+ sperm. I don't know that I've really ever seen someone permanently done for due to aas.

This is right on. I spent 10 years in between having kids on trt and my count was zero. Literally dormant testicles for a decade and after 9 months of getting "revved up" I was back to normal at 100m+ sperm. I don't know that I've really ever seen someone permanently done for due to aas.
What did you do in those 9 months?

Hey guys,

Trying to get a straight answer here and Google isn't really giving me one.

So I recently got tested and I still have a sperm count of 2 million. I'm quite shocked by this as I've been on for well over a decade and thought for sure I'd be at complete zero.

The reason I got tested to begin with is because my wife's starting to get sick of some side effects from her birth control and I wanted to ensure that I was completely sterile before pulling the plug.

So with that said. What are the chances of conception? I see it's listed as 4.6% on some websites but I'm not exactly sure how they figure that one.. I can't see it meaning that 1 in 20 releases it leads to conception?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I'll just never pretend to know shit about something I'm clueless on.
Just use spermicide combined with low count and of course you can track her ovulation and not have sex on high probability days, it’s actually pretty easy. I know several guys who got pregnant while on but me at 40 had zero sperm from AAS and took 2 years to get fertile so everyone is different but I think with a little effort you’ll be fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131