over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vote for an open forum

Would you like an open discussion forum

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Yes, but politics and religion in a sub forum.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

sodzl

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't know if it's been discussed before, but how many people would like a open forum to discuss things like movies, current affairs, day to day stuff or just funny stories?

PS I have no idea how to post a poll.

I know the reasons behind limiting the discussions, but...

I had a blast reading and participating in some of those arguments/discussions about off topic subjects! I got to see who I had beliefs in common with and those I didn't. I even ended up liking some people I didn't see eye to eye with.

:D

WELL

I see JTs point and why you might like it,... BUT that is the kind of stuff that I discuss with my local friends and people who I CAN"T discuss BBing and cycling with. I personally prefer to come here for that kind of stuff, although occasionally I don't mind the OT stuff.

there is such a wealth of educated and intelligent individuals w different perspectives and backgrounds on this board, which why i love to get everyones opinions on things that may be off topic such as politics and world issues. lots of interesting stuff going on around the world.

i frequent other boards that focus on these issues but those guys are usually like minded and have some group think going on and its just not the same as getting all of the pm bros opinions and thoughts.

some of my favorite threads are deleted ones. with that said i respect the boards rules and its censored position when it comes to certain O/T subjects.

Professional Muscle Forum

I Like it just how it is. Some off topic keeps it interesting as long as its not Some Bullshit posted by retards.
I dont like to go to a board and there are 30 different forums.
We have a few here But Only One Main forum where most the guys are Posting. Most often if its Junk it gets Moved or erased.

some of my favorite threads are deleted ones. with that said i respect the boards rules and its censored position when it comes to certain O/T subjects.

From past experiences we Now erase the political and religious threads.
We have never allowed any Racist post. These three things Just dont have a place here. BigA Started up a forum JUST for this called www.discussworldissues.com

I Like it just how it is. Some off topic keeps it interesting as long as its not Some Bullshit posted by retards.
I dont like to go to a board and there are 30 different forums.
We have a few here But Only One Main forum where most the guys are Posting. Most often if its Junk it gets Moved or erased.

i feel the same way

I like PM just as it is, thats why its the only BBing forum I ever visit :)

I like this place as it is so i vote NO

I can see where you are coming from, but I think it could bring about a whole new source of potential problems. I personally like the board the way it is. I come here for Body Building, and I can go elsewhere for that other stuff.

I like it the way it is. I think too many sub forums tends to dilute the focus.

I don't see it as a problem so long as it "STAYS IN THAT THREAD". The problem is, is that folks don't know how to keep it in one thread. And it some how winds up spilling over into other threads. A word, or phrase or something sparks off a debate in another thread wich leads folks to go off on something said back in the thread where it should have been kept. And no sooner does a topic get going really good, and you get a really decent discussion going for like 4 or 5 pages with no insults being tossed and everyone is being respectful somebody has to go and screw it up. So I would vote no.

BUT as ssdark1 said "there is such a wealth of educated and intelligent individuals w different perspectives and backgrounds on this board, which why i love to get everyones opinions on things that may be off topic such as politics and world issues."

maybe im contradicting myself, but i do agree that too many sub forums take away from the the focus of the board and seperates its members in a way. i can also agree that too much O/T dilutes the focus as well. it would be cool if some political threads were allowed, and i dont think it would detract from BB discussion. i just think its weird that we can discuss will smith movies but not our country's current problems.

i love the idea of the discuss world issues board but not much traffic there.

regardless, this is still my favorite board.

I consider myself some what of a religious man and a consevrative at that. I must agree that the board should remain as is. If people want to throw some OT discussion in from time to time so be it but the board should remain the same. PAX.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131