over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walgreen Steroid Test Kits

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was waiting to pick up my prescriptions at Walgreen Pharmacy ($630.:eek: ) and noticed to the side several boxes labeled "Home Steroid testing Kit". On the box were all the steroids they tested for. It was $79. I guess you send it in to a lab and get the results back.

If it had been a few years ago when I was chunking a gram of test and about a gram of anabolics every week, those kits would have "gone off" as I walked past them!:)

Thats funny! Not to jack your post but speaking of testing I heard that if you put IGF-R3 on a pregnancy test and it tests + then its the real deal??? Any truth to this?

^ I'm not sure about that, but I know you can test hcg with a preg. kit - it will make a positive reading.

I believe that the test you are referring to regarding the IGF LR3 is actually the test used to determine if HCG is the real deal, and if it is still active after being stored for any length of time. If you think you have IGF and you put it on a pregnancy test and it shows a positive result you have actually received HCG instead of the IGF.

I believe that the test you are referring to regarding the IGF LR3 is actually the test used to determine if HCG is the real deal, and if it is still active after being stored for any length of time. If you think you have IGF and you put it on a pregnancy test and it shows a positive result you have actually received HCG instead of the IGF.

Ahhhhhhhhh yes that could be what I heard......it was a awhile ago and this post just made me think of it......

Thats funny! Not to jack your post but speaking of testing I heard that if you put IGF-R3 on a pregnancy test and it tests + then its the real deal??? Any truth to this?

i would imagine that means its fake. pregnancy tests detect a chemical found in the urine of pregnant females called human chorionic gonadotropin. if that IGF-R3 is coming up positive on a pregancy test, then its hCG.

unless of course there is something i totally am missing or unaware of

Walgreen's rocks!!

Where else can you pick up razor blades, toilet paper, unsalted almonds (2 cans for $5!), Easter candy, Sudafed, blood pressure medication AND a steroid test kit??? :p You ain't going to do that at Kroger! :D

Where else can you pick up razor blades, toilet paper, unsalted almonds (2 cans for $5!), Easter candy, Sudafed, blood pressure medication AND a steroid test kit??? :p You ain't going to do that at Kroger! :D

You forgot to mention the most important item.....MD magazine!!! where you can see Victors Glutes Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!:D

hahahaha:p

thats hcg

HAHAHA

I was waiting to pick up my prescriptions at Walgreen Pharmacy ($630.:eek: ) and noticed to the side several boxes labeled "Home Steroid testing Kit". On the box were all the steroids they tested for. It was $79. I guess you send it in to a lab and get the results back.

If it had been a few years ago when I was chunking a gram of test and about a gram of anabolics every week, those kits would have "gone off" as I walked past them!:)

Thats funny P ,but I can't help but wonder what your on now that costs $630 ?
and I didn't know they sold those anywhere.

That would be sweet if Walgreens had a steroid testing kit with all the fakes floating about.

I wonder what the test is for? Its very expensive to test for aas thats why most dont do it. for $80 i would think maybe it could only tell if your on test or not.

That would be sweet if Walgreens had a steroid testing kit with all the fakes floating about.

Prescriptions were:
Coreg CR 40 mg $189 or so

Valtrex One Gram Tablets for cold sores. (Stops them in their tracks) $389 for thirty pills.

Zovirax Creme for same problem: $25 dollars

Dozen tubes of AstroGlide: Priceless

So, if you have a cocksucker for a boss, and he takes it upon himself to buy u one of these $80 tests, u be sure to tell him to fuck off, its not being given by the company, and have his ass slung for harrasment.

This has already happened where I work. This particular inividual had it in for an ordinate because he looked like Zeus... not Lester lol, Fortunatley, Zeus is an intelligent man and took the proper steps accordingly. When Asshole was discovered with the test kit, he was relieved of employment.

This particulat kit tested for Test only.

What it test For?

Testosterone
Noretiochola
Oxymetholone
Dehydroepindrosterone
Nortestosterone
Hydroxyandrosterone
Methandienone
Norandeosterone
Hydroxyetiocholanolone
Epitestosterone
Stanazolol
There you Go thats what it test For.

Hopes this Helps for some it Will.

I should just buy it and squirt some oil from my vial in it. Send it in with a note asking "WTF is this?? Is it real? How many mgs? Did I get burned?????"

In case you missed it about 2 months ago in MD magazine they gave the results of the steroid testing done randomly on Texas high school athletes. Out of the 10,000 athletes randomly tested they had a whopping total of 2 positive test results. So there is your epidemic folks, a whole .02% of kids are using steriods. That was 1.2 million dollars well spent.

That funny you mention that because last time Everlast and I were in Walgreens picking up his asthma meds he saw the steroid kits too and pointed them out to me.

send me all your steriods and I'll tell you if they're real or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131