mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well guys, Some before pics..............

StoryOfTheYear

Registered
Ok well i start dieting today there are the "befores". I went from 200 to about 235 with the last two to three months. I started a pre comp style diet and i just want to see how lean i can get!!! And then stay that lean even on the off-season. feel free to comment. thanks -StOrY- Well ive only managed to get this pic of me about two or so years ago. Ill get the other ones posted soon.

Edit: This first pic im posting if from two years and not the pre diet Before pics yet .

Attachments

• PB270045_edited.JPG
    PB270045_edited.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,088
Here are the ones I took today starting my diet. The first pic was me about a year and a half ago.

Attachments

• untitledsasass.bmp
    16.9 KB · Views: 774
  • untitledWeak.bmp
    25.3 KB · Views: 664
Sorry guys@!!! lol they are VERY small I can still make them out pretty good though. I dont knows if you guys will be able to ! lol -StOrY- Ill try again when im not as frustrated!!! :p

by the looks of it you put on some size but its hard to see.....

yeah man, you've made some good gains, you look very solid. Good luck with your diet!:sta'-wars

Jrflex10er said:
by the looks of it you put on some size but its hard to see.....

Yeah i know lol im going to play with it some more right now...see what i can do -StOrY-

Id like to hear some more comments for those who can see the pics!! lol :) :p

You put on some decent size. Are you sure your bodyfat is 16-18%. Did you get tested?
It all depends what your goal is. If you are looking to get lean and stay that size then see where it takes you.
Just take it slow so you do not lose muscle along the way.

RC

RazorCuts said:
You put on some decent size. Are you sure your bodyfat is 16-18%. Did you get tested?
It all depends what your goal is. If you are looking to get lean and stay that size then see where it takes you.
Just take it slow so you do not lose muscle along the way.

RC

Yeawh i havent had it tested razor. Would you think it was lower or higher?

Those pics are not very good but i would say lower. Can you not take a full body pics and just resize the to just under 100KB? We can not even see your waist.

RC

Exactly, how do you resize the pics? I used the HP photo editor and it make them really big or really small. -StOrY-

StoryOfTheYear said:
Ok well i start dieting today there are the "befores". I went from 200 to about 235 with the last two to three months. I started a pre comp style diet and i just want to see how lean i can get!!! And then stay that lean even on the off-season. feel free to comment. thanks -StOrY- Well ive only managed to get this pic of me about two or so years ago. Ill get the other ones posted soon.

Edit: This first pic im posting if from two years and not the pre diet Before pics yet .

Good luck buddy. I have a friend that stays around 8% body fat year round and he is amazing knowing how is body works and reacts and he is able to do wonders on people for diet... but he tried helping one of my friends he freaked out and its a long story but if you can stay that lean not 6% lean but like 8-10% year round thats pretty damn good shape... hell you might surprise yourself just have to know your body and what works and what doesn't and great things should come :D

badman said:
Good luck buddy. I have a friend that stays around 8% body fat year round and he is amazing knowing how is body works and reacts and he is able to do wonders on people for diet... but he tried helping one of my friends he freaked out and its a long story but if you can stay that lean not 6% lean but like 8-10% year round thats pretty damn good shape... hell you might surprise yourself just have to know your body and what works and what doesn't and great things should come :D

Thanks badman, as i always appreciate advice from anyone on this board. We will see how it goes. So far day two....and everythings ok so far. lol -StOrY-

DEFINITE PROGRESS FROM THAT FIRST PIC WITH THE GIRL.

I CAN TELL YOU ARE MUCH BIGGER. GET HELP POSTING THOSE PICS!!! LOL...:D

Alright so the first pic is me a couple of years ago or so. The other are of this past weekend. I think i have it all sorted out now!! lol about a forty pound difference. What do you guys think? thanks I respect all of your opinions on this site! -StOrY-

Attachments

• PB270045_edited.JPG
    PB270045_edited.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 311
  • dff.JPG
    dff.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 333
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 287
Well, Here's all of them together plus a couple more that I took last night. So what do you guys think? Do you think that cutting right now to a lower BF% is a good move? -StOrY-

Attachments

• chestmass.JPG
    chestmass.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 300
  • dff.JPG
    dff.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 264
  • oo.JPG
    oo.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 246
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 269
honestly bro i think you need to just eat, train hard, and work on growing. i don't know what your goals are, but right now you present a beginners physique.

if you want to look like an underwear model then yeah, wok on dropping bf and you'll be there. if you want to be a bodybuilder then you need to grow, grow, GROW.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131