over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well - I Deserve Some

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
bragging rights (maybe because of my age :D ).

Now keep these things in mind:
1) I'm not a monster - in fact in street clothes, I don't believe I look that much bigger than the average guy.
2) I'm 50 :)
3) 8-9 weeks since contest & have been staying rather lean probably 6-7%
4) Cuts make you LOOK bigger
5) I've been "off" since the contest (or you can decide that in another post I'm making)

Our little rural community (28,000 people) is rural community that is mainly a bedroom community to a Metro Area that has about 2 million people and to the state capital (where I work). Every year, this community has an annual event that draws thousands from the area.

It was nice and warm out when I went down so I'm wearing my normal summer attire - shorts and string tank. I should be used to people staring at me but I'm not :D . I had this one big kid come up and tried to put both hands around my biceps and says "shit I can't get my hands around it." I always run into ol' friend that I just never see much anymore. One guy (we used to party pretty hardy together) say, man - you're looking huge these days. How come when I'm 20 pounds heavier with not that much more fat, I never get ANY comments or looks?!?!?!

Ran into a guy (looks like a juicer) from the gym I infrequent - he says "Man - you're looking YOKED" (I "guess" that's a good thing)!

Most people ask if I workout. At first I just say "no, I'm naturally this way." Then I smile and say "of course I do." Then there's those that ask how much I can lift, as if "I" really give a shit. But I'm always polite about it.

I'm going to make a real conscious effort to stay lean when I bulk back up.

xcel

Last edited:
congrats on the compliments xcel, you do deserve those, i know that its hard to stay lean after a competition, especially since you deprieved yourself of all the junk food and all. I couldnt help mysefl i had to pig out once the competition was over. Takes alot of mind control to still deprieve yourself like your doing. Keep up that focus and confidence!

Hell yeah you deserve some bragging rights. Definitely an inspiration to me and youre twice my senior (uh, Dad ;) ) -- I mean that in a good way, of course.

When the compliments come, you seem to always be wearing shorts/tank top and stuff...when bulking, do you wear bigger clothes or clothes that dont reveal the muscle youve built?

Anyway keep up the good work and take care..

-slide

Try to guess how many people just have folks just walk up to them and say that kind of stuff (of all ages). Not many. And youre 50! Thats remarkable and you should feel rich-no money, fame status can replace the treasure of always carrying around your pride and joy everywhere you go-a great physque! You cant walk on the beach woith your Porche or bank account under your arm and have people go WHOOO! But you can take that body everywhere-and I wouldnt trade that for anything!

Im 45, and Ive been hearing alot of the same lately too-it sure feels good. Part of what makes it all worth it.

Huge props to ya excel and MikeS ! You guys staying in such good shape as you start to get a lil older is a huge inspiration the all the younger fellas! Take care.

patk

Damn bro, you look good in those pics. I never would have thought you were 50. Keep up the good work. That TNE esterless gear works great for those cuts, lol. All natural-yeah right.:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws