over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wesley Vissers?

I've always liked his physique. I think he is a prime example of a classic competitor. He looks like a damn Arnold!! How could he NOT be doing well!?? I don't get it either, best arms up there and he gets shredded hard too! Most overlooked in classic this year for sure.

I've always liked his physique. I think he is a prime example of a classic competitor. He looks like a damn Arnold!! How could he NOT be doing well!?? I don't get it either, best arms up there and he gets shredded hard too! Most overlooked in classic this year for sure.
Yeah man - I feel like Wesley and Logan Franklin look the most like Arnold. Not saying that necessarily means you should win, but again, I think Wesley looks way better than Urs, Truff and Breone. But would like someone to point out what I’m missing lol.

Yeah man - I feel like Wesley and Logan Franklin look the most like Arnold. Not saying that necessarily means you should win, but again, I think Wesley looks way better than Urs, Truff and Breone. But would like someone to point out what I’m missing lol.

Its a head scratcher. It might be his lack of confidence on stage? He could pose with some more authority maybe? Idk, I'd like a clear answer too lol... at one point a few years back, his legs were maybe to slight, but everything looks balanced and awesome as of this Olympia 🤷🏾 he deserved better than Breon and Terrance on sheer size alone, I think.

Its a head scratcher. It might be his lack of confidence on stage? He could pose with some more authority maybe? Idk, I'd like a clear answer too lol... at one point a few years back, his legs were maybe to slight, but everything looks balanced and awesome as of this Olympia 🤷🏾 he deserved better than Breon and Terrance on sheer size alone, I think.
Agreed. His legs aren’t as big as Cbum but honestly at this point I can make the argument Cbum should be in Open with those wheels. I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I don’t think he’s actually making weight for Classic.

hell, I thought Breon looked better than Dino and should have been second. I think Wesely is the epitome og the category, not Cbum, but clearly, I am wrong and not what anyone else thinks either. I thought the intent og the category was a smaller, less conditioned but still very muscular guy like reeves, zane, arnold etc. Instead they are as lean as the open guys just less mass

Agreed. His legs aren’t as big as Cbum

but that's how it was in classic. guys weren't sporting massive quads back then like they are now.

i expressed the exact same sentiment regarding Wesley in a different thread - so we are definitely in agreement

What am I missing with this dude? He looks like the prime example of classic. IMO he should be next to Cbum and Dino.
I think he’s a prime example of what the golden era looked like, and represents classic bodybuilding.

However, I feel like the classic physique category isn’t TRULY looking for that. I feel like they more so just looking for bodybuilders with a strong emphasis on shape, waist, and proportions; hence why Wesley with his blockier midsection (relative to others) isn’t winning. Just my take on the situation.

I think he’s a prime example of what the golden era looked like, and represents classic bodybuilding.

However, I feel like the classic physique category isn’t TRULY looking for that. I feel like they more so just looking for bodybuilders with a strong emphasis on shape, waist, and proportions; hence why Wesley with his blockier midsection (relative to others) isn’t winning. Just my take on the situation.
I think they initially were, then like everything else just evolved into being big and shredded as fuck. If you go back 10-12 years, men's physique, women's physique, hell, even women's figure have all exploded in size and hardness. Until they stop rewarding size / hardness / conditioning all of these categories will just continue to push the envelope

I was telling a buddy the same thing yesterday. He's got the best classic physique by a mile in my opinion. Not even really close.
Not sure why he's not placing higher at these bigger shows.

It cracks me up when people talk about Arnold being "classic" LOL GTFOH, Arnold was the best bodybuilder (size shape symmetry) Frank Zane was the Classic champion back in those days. Frank Zane was "classic" by its standards.

Classic
Screenshot_20231105_100647.jpg

Im not sure the criteria is looking like Arnold. If it was he would win. He does look great. I tried looking closely to see what the weaknesses might be. I think it's a combination of a couple things. One, his lats insert way too high. They are well developed, but they only take up 1/4 of his torso length. From the back it makes him look relatively fragile. Two, he looks so similar to Arnold that it gives him the illusion of more size than he actually has. If you really look at the thickness of his pecs and arms in say the side chest, he isn't a freak by any means.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws