over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

@danieltx

Are you taking (X) amount of insulin with your pre workout meal and then (X) amount of insulin with your intra carbs as well?

How many units lantus in the morning?
Humalog with every meal? How many units?
What is your carb intake daily?
Looking full as a fuck and lean👌
Insulin doses need to be based on diet and what you need to manage blood glucose - just because I do this doesn't mean it's ideal for you even if you're close to me in stats.

Lantus:
  • Currently using 55IU in the morning
  • Started around 20-25IU and worked up by about 5IU each week
  • Based on research I initially started at 40IU but after 2 days it put so much water on me I had to drop it, wait a few days, and start again - this is a good example of why doses people use can be rough guidelines but aren't going to be what's right for you, you need to start low and work your way up
  • No Lantus on rest days, use metformin at breakfast instead
Humalog:
  • Every meal
  • Usually 10IU - just enough to cover the carbs in the meal and a little extra to manage glucose from GH
  • Usually no Humalog on rest days
Carb intake:
  • On training days consistently 700+ grams, sometimes 800+
  • On rest days no more than 100 grams

I know you eat a massive amount of calories, do you use a calorie tracker that gives your sodium and potassium intake? Do you try and keep it below a certain range or keep close to a 1:1 ratio?
I've never tracked that stuff. I season almost everything I eat heavily with either Tony Cachere's, salt, pepper, or soy sauce and I don't measure how much I use.

Hey Daniel,

about the hgh.
Do you contribute evenely? so is every of the 4 injections 12,5iu?
and also, do you keep a minimum time between 2 injections?
when i read pre and post workout this might be less than 2 hours, no? Is there no issue with multiple injections this close together?
thanks!
Preworkout and postworkout GH is usually higher, amount before meals is consistent.

I don't wait a certain amount of time between injections. The shortest period is postworkout to before my next whole food meal and that's usually 2 hours or less. I don't have issues with them so close together.

You're a beast! Good stuff man keep it up.

I'm assuming the daily lantus is in place due to BG management as opposed to anabolism? Knowing your dose won't really matter as I'm not sure I'll ever run 50iu lantus daily but am I curious lol
Both. Lantus is supposed to bind with IGF1 receptors better than other insulins for more anabolism. Currently at 55IU on training days and increasing by around 5IU each week. I don't use Lantus on rest days.

In what way have you reduced ROM in arm training which has helped growth?
I have long arms and they've always been a struggle. I use to curl going to like 95% extension; now it's more like 60% and my results are much better. Jason Huh always got shit for his rep style but he advocated for staying in the area of ROM with maximal tension and that's what I'm doing now.

@danieltx

Are you taking (X) amount of insulin with your pre workout meal and then (X) amount of insulin with your intra carbs as well?
Yep. GH before preworkout meal; preworkout meal has 70g carbs from Thai jasmine rice and 27g from raw organic honey and I do 10IU Humalog there. I do another 20IU Humalog right before I start my intra shake.

You’re an absolute beast!!! 🦍

Every day. Worked up to it in roughly 5IU increments per week. It's 10-20IU less on rest days.
Do you take a beta blocker to control heart rate? Any diuretics as well for water?

Do you take a beta blocker to control heart rate? Any diuretics as well for water?
No beta blocker. I rarely use diuretics - like if I ate way too much junk and drank too much with it and I'm really bloated with excess water I'll use one but that's only maybe 2-3 times through a whole growing phase. I don't get subcutaneous water retention from GH like a lot of guys do, just IM.

50iu of gh, jebus at 10iu my hands cramp like a mofo i wake up during the night having to unclench my hands.. 50iu they would prob just curl up and close for ever :D

It would be extremely interesting to see the results of an echo before/after these 50 iu GH runs to see the impact on LV mass. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone using that much. Bodyweight + GH megadose must be causing some crazy LVH.

50iu of gh, jebus at 10iu my hands cramp like a mofo i wake up during the night having to unclench my hands.. 50iu they would prob just curl up and close for ever :D
The same here, I thought I was doing something insane with my 20iu GH per day and actually trying to train on that amount (the pump made movement almost impossible for me) and here comes Daniel training heavy on 50iu 😱

I'd love to do 50iu but training would be out of the question 😊

The same here, I thought I was doing something insane with my 20iu GH per day and actually trying to train on that amount (the pump made movement almost impossible for me) and here comes Daniel training heavy on 50iu 😱

I'd love to do 50iu but training would be out of the question 😊
Daniel how do u deal with he lethargy from that much gh?
I've been on GH for years nonstop so I don't get issues with my hands, lethargy, etc. When I first started I was doing 2-4IUs and over the years kept pushing up and up. What I'm doing now is far the most extreme I've taken it. Typical dosing for me is 10-12U in a blast and 4-6IU in maintenance.

IIRC, lean tissue, glycogen, and water are all considered 'fat free mass' by dexa

no one is gaining 50 pounds of muscle in 4 months lol idc who you are
As long as you don't drink few hours B4 you go in

Dexa best test you can do

Fasting is 8 hours ? I forget but I fasted for like 11 do to my dexa time

Like Justin Harris says only way to know is like beef jerky ...and that ain't happening

Dude gained shit load of muscle even say 30 lbs that's shit load

Best we can do is dexa

I've been on GH for years nonstop so I don't get issues with my hands, lethargy, etc. When I first started I was doing 2-4IUs and over the years kept pushing up and up. What I'm doing now is far the most extreme I've taken it. Typical dosing for me is 10-12U in a blast and 4-6IU in maintenance.
Quick question a few or more pros take naps during the day

How about you?

after post workout meal?
I find I'm really tired during this time and go down for a few hours...dam u pervs

It would be extremely interesting to see the results of an echo before/after these 50 iu GH runs to see the impact on LV mass. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone using that much. Bodyweight + GH megadose must be causing some crazy LVH.

an important point

@danieltx are you doing anything to address this?

Quick question a few or more pros take naps during the day

How about you?

after post workout meal?
I find I'm really tired during this time and go down for a few hours...dam u pervs
I've had more energy this growing phase than ever before. In previous years I'd sleep 8-9 hours a night and get a 30-60 minute nap a few days a week. This year I'm averaging 7 hours a night and only getting a nap on rest days.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws