over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys do for your dailys?

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
For those of you (us) that do daily injects, what is your preferred method? This has been covered before but we have some new crew here and would like to hear your thoughts.

1. Slin pins
2. Prefill and just swap needles
3. New needle and syringe every day
4. Prefer ampules to vials?

Slin pins are obviously ideal way to go because they're cheap, easily disposable, small, and not threatening like a larger syringe.

Which brings up another question. Where do you folks dispose of your empties and useds?

p.s. I'm laid up hear for a few days with stitches so kinda bored :)

Last edited:
Ouch

I hope to get feedback also.
Now I heard Slin Pins are NOT RECOMMENDED for glute injects?

Now if your drawing from a syringe w a certain gauge pin and injecting with a diff pin isnt it smart to change syringe everyday? Even the pins?

Whats the smart thing to do?

I prefer vials.

Thanks.

Pin every morning after shower. New pin(s) and syringe every time. Dispose in an old protein tub...

Slin pins only for everything.
Will reuse one for peptides if Im doing a SubQ shot, but no more than reusing it one more time a few hours after,I preload the pin for 2 doses so i dont have to put the used needle back into the vial.
Never used amps before, so ill say vials.
Dispose of everything by loading it into a protein container, all empties and used pins until full then tossing in dumpster. Its legal way as long as its in a hard sealed container in my state.

Will reuse one for peptides if Im doing a SubQ shot, but no more than reusing it one more time a few hours after,I preload the pin for 2 doses so i dont have to put the used needle back into the vial.
Dispose of everything by loading it into a protein container, all empties and used pins until full then tossing in dumpster. Its legal way as long as its in a hard sealed container in my state.
This is sort of what I've almost entirely converted to as well. I still do use the heavier gauges for my TRT which is 100mg every 10 days. Vials can go in a bag and protein jugs are good for the big syringes. I have a tupperware container for the slin pins that I dump at my dr's office. They are pretty strict on trash in this state (or maybe just my municipality).

Preload slin pins for a week. Put the used pins in old fiber and protein jugs then tape the jug and mark sharpes on it.

Would love to use slin pins but loading them takes too long. Do you backload them??

Long esters with the 1 1/4" needle and 3ml barrel, and the daily short esters with a slin pin. I put then in a 5lb whey container, then bring them into a pharmacy.

Ouch

I hope to get feedback also.
Now I heard Slin Pins are NOT RECOMMENDED for glute injects?

Now if your drawing from a syringe w a certain gauge pin and injecting with a diff pin isnt it smart to change syringe everyday? Even the pins?

Whats the smart thing to do?

I prefer vials.

Thanks.
For many people, it's hard to go IM with a glute inject. Tip: sit down and bring your leg up high, like on a foot stool so the skin and fat layer are stretch thinner. Some people actually do subQ with oils. I personally don't though because I get a "bubble". Delts are the best for me and traps are good too. For some reason I simply can just not do quads. Always hurts.

New syringe and needle every time and I also use a new draw pin also.

1. Slin pins
2. Prefill and just swap needles
3. New needle and syringe every day
4. Prefer ampules to vials?

Slin pins, I usually toss in the garbage. I wrap them up first. If I use slin pins, with GH or Peptides they will last 3-4 pokes for me. When I use them for gear usually twice then tossed.

I always prefer vials myself.

I've been using slin pins eod for test/tren lately (quads). I backfill 2-4 pins at a time. After each injection I toss them into an old protein tub. When it gets full, I duct tape the lid, dent up the tub a little and it's off to the dump.

I will same use the same slin pin multiple times for sub-q HCG inj. I backfill and usually get 9 x 10iu doses (500iu HCG per inj). I just sterilize the area around my belly-button and have never had a problem using the same needle/syringe. IM inj may be a different story, although I've had to re-inject a time or two and didn't have any issues.

I've been using slin pins eod for test/tren lately (quads). I backfill 2-4 pins at a time. After each injection I toss them into an old protein tub. When it gets full, I duct tape the lid, dent up the tub a little and it's off to the dump.

I will same use the same slin pin multiple times for sub-q HCG inj. I backfill and usually get 9 x 10iu doses (500iu HCG per inj). I just sterilize the area around my belly-button and have never had a problem using the same needle/syringe. IM inj may be a different story, although I've had to re-inject a time or two and didn't have any issues.
That's funny, I do the exact same thing with HCG. Get 9 or 10 doses at 500iu per slin pin. I don't do it with GH simply because I refrigerate the reconstituted GH. It gets really warm in the summertime in my cubby hole and I worry about keeping it someplace above room temp. I probably should just refrigerate a backfilled slin pin because the used hardware really piles up quick.

I'm prescribed tuberculin barrels and 27g 1/2" needles. The 27g needles also work on larger barrels as they are luer lock needles but right now i am just using TRT so the smaller 1mL tuberculin barrels suit me.

I dispose of mine in an old protein jug and save them up for when I take a trip back home to see my family and give them all to my mother for her to take to the hospital she works at lol It's a nice little family affair haha

I take a trip back home to see my family and give them all to my mother for her to take to the hospital she works at lol It's a nice little family affair haha
LOL, that's umm.. sweet?

Slin pins have used them a couple times a week either in the rear delts or the side delts.or sub (GH)

25 gauge the rest of the time.at least a 1in pin and as MooseKnuckles said i take a 20 gauge to draw it and put the 25 gauge to inject.

To dispose of them,i will break off the slin pins and pull the plunger out and put in barrel and replace the plunger and in the end put the cap on and then put the whole thing in a White 1 gallon milk jug.

Regular pins etc go in the White milk jug as well.
I am a Country boy so i can throw jug in a 55 gallon barrel sitting on bricks and burn with garbage.

Lots of instructions but i guess that is how i am,just always worried some kid or dumpster diver would get stabbed or something????????????????/

LOL, that's umm.. sweet?

I know... sweet deal... and she knows all the shit I do because if something goes wrong she knows how to help from a medical perspective. :headbang:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear