advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys do when you get tired of bulking?

TrenBrah

Registered
Been bulking for 10-12 weeks now, and just tired of it. I can still put away a shit ton of food, that is not my problem, I am just tired of feeling full and bloated all the time. My stomach is always full, feel like its hard to breath sometimes because of it.

I'm not fat, maybe 11%. Should I just go into a straight cut to take advantage of the huge change from calorie surplus to deficit, or just recomp?

Next cycle is in 5.5 weeks. I think I might do a 3 week cut then recomp 2.5 weeks into my cycle. Or maybe cut the entire 5.5 weeks so I can be as lean as possible going into my test/npp winter bulk?

Currently on rips, almost impossible for me to get fat, I just am tired of feeling like shit from eating so much food. I also eat very clean, just lots of clean food.

I would personally go on a mini diet to give your body/mind a rest. Do that for 6 weeks then start your test/npp winter bulk. Just adding when you bulk again look at your macros and overall cals from now and see if you can adjust things to help combat it happening again (overeating, wrong carb sources, too much protein, fibre, water intake, food allergies etc etc).

Last edited:
Been bulking for 10-12 weeks now, and just tired of it. I can still put away a shit ton of food, that is not my problem, I am just tired of feeling full and bloated all the time. My stomach is always full, feel like its hard to breath sometimes because of it.

I'm not fat, maybe 11%. Should I just go into a straight cut to take advantage of the huge change from calorie surplus to deficit, or just recomp?

Next cycle is in 5.5 weeks. I think I might do a 3 week cut then recomp 2.5 weeks into my cycle. Or maybe cut the entire 5.5 weeks so I can be as lean as possible going into my test/npp winter bulk?

Currently on rips, almost impossible for me to get fat, I just am tired of feeling like shit from eating so much food. I also eat very clean, just lots of clean food.

I know what you mean, I'd rather feel like I'm starving than feel bloated, sluggish, and apathetic constantly.

When I am really absolutely fed up with bulking.. Honestly I just do a few weeks of cutting like you're talking about there. Something about feeling lighter for a while is really rejuvenating.

I know what you mean, I'd rather feel like I'm starving than feel bloated, sluggish, and apathetic constantly.

When I am really absolutely fed up with bulking.. Honestly I just do a few weeks of cutting like you're talking about there. Something about feeling lighter for a while is really rejuvenating.

Gonna cut for the next 5.5 weeks.

Going from 230P/460C/110F to 250P/390C/80F (workout days, rest days are 300 cals lower)

I had lunch today and don't even want to eat for the rest of the day lol

Gonna feel good to not feel like I have a baby in my stomach all day!

Start dieting.

not even 6 weeks, hell i will bet 1-2 weeks of lowering carbs/fats and doing some cardio, change up your training for a couple weeks ill bet that alone will reduce bloat massively and bring back some detail

Go paleo for a week or two. You will get your appetite back very quickly. Plus you will reduce water retention and improve your gut health which will make it easier to absorb all of those calories you are taking in.

not even 6 weeks, hell i will bet 1-2 weeks of lowering carbs/fats and doing some cardio, change up your training for a couple weeks ill bet that alone will reduce bloat massively and bring back some detail

Sorry, wasn't very clean in my OP. It's not so much that I am losing detail, just tired of eating 24/7 and feeling full 24/7.

Go paleo for a week or two. You will get your appetite back very quickly. Plus you will reduce water retention and improve your gut health which will make it easier to absorb all of those calories you are taking in.

Havn't lost my appetite, I love eating. Just sick of eating so much. Takes so much time and being full all the time just doesn't feel very good.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Started my diet yesterday.

I'll echo what the others have said about doing a mini-diet. Usually 3-4 weeks is perfect for me.

I add/bump my tren dose :)

I add/bump my tren dose :)

this or get yourself some GHRP6
even ghrp2 gives me a raging hunger, if you inject 5x a day that lasts pretty much ALL day

Sorry, wasn't very clean in my OP. It's not so much that I am losing detail, just tired of eating 24/7 and feeling full 24/7.

Havn't lost my appetite, I love eating. Just sick of eating so much. Takes so much time and being full all the time just doesn't feel very good.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Started my diet yesterday.

You are lucky IMO ...

You are not fat,,, and STILL have a hunger signal!

I would love to know Im still in a growth stage from non stop hunger and relative leanness to accommodate.

Now,, I do hate the limited exercises when water retention is too much as in hindered squats, dead lifts etc, due to low back immobility. However ,,, stringent and consistent stretching will take care of this.

I will tell people to flip the script and MINI diet ONLY when their appetite hits a dead stop, digestions sucks, and BF is on verge of being too high...

You my friend....have it good GROW!!!!

-FF

Go with what you feel.like you said you are on rips so yeah your detail is getting detailed .lol.do a couple weeks takin it easy on the food and you will feel much better.

Well the way I view it, this is all part of BB and I knew what it entailed before I started. You have to take the bad with the good. I mean I would love to get great legs without working them out but I have to put in the time to get the results.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws