over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

News about Coinbase. Hopefully Dante didn't buy this when it first came out. **broken link removed**

Coinbase depends on btc and crypto to generate money amongst other things. I’d rather buy crypto straight up. You can easily 3-5x your money in a couple years with just btc and eth. I’m not saying it will but eth can even flip btc in MC.

I'm kicking myself. I was doing very well in the stock market and sold my ETH as it had been doing nothing for years and wanted this sitting cash to grow. It pretty much sky rocketed right after I pulled my money. These things are so hard to time.

I'm kicking myself. I was doing very well in the stock market and sold my ETH as it had been doing nothing for years and wanted this sitting cash to grow. It pretty much sky rocketed right after I pulled my money. These things are so hard to time.

I haven't touch it since I bought a bunch 3 years ago at 100. I am still going to keep holding.

I haven't touch it since I bought a bunch 3 years ago at 100. I am still going to keep holding.
Me as well, though I got in at about $220 on Eth and around 8k for BTC. I still have a small amount of Lite that I bought in when it was about $30-40. From everything I've listened to and read, ETH over 10k in the next 5 years is a reasonably conservative prediction.

Me as well, though I got in at about $220 on Eth and around 8k for BTC. I still have a small amount of Lite that I bought in when it was about $30-40. From everything I've listened to and read, ETH over 10k in the next 5 years is a reasonably conservative prediction.
5 years? I’d say in less then a yr. institutions are inquiring from techies to walstreet ETFs etc. I think in 5 yrs 25k is very conservative.

5 years? I’d say in less then a yr. institutions are inquiring from techies to walstreet ETFs etc. I think in 5 yrs 25k is very conservative.

I tend to think the same. We will hit 10,000 a lot quicker then 5 years.

I have held everything since 2016. I have sold nothing. I tried to tell everyone around me who was selling off during the 2018 to 2020 period to stay the course but to no avail.....sad to see so many people cave in to that and have so much regret now. If anyone cannot see that the world is not about trading little pieces of green paper around anymore (especially thru this germaphobe era during and after covid) I dont know what to tell you. Crypto is not going to go away....its only going to get larger. Some huge firms stuck their foot in their mouths and looked like total idiots years ago scoffing at it and now look....all those huge firms are buying up crypto like its going out of style. People scoffed at Amazon when they were selling books, people scoffed at a thing called Paypal, people scoffed at Venmo.....the list goes on and on. 7-9 figure firms do not get involved with cryptocurrency in a massive way if its a fad...take that to the bank.

I like to make 5-6% on my BTC ETH LTC at the various firms online (Ledn, BlockFi, etc). NEVER EVER EVER sell your valuable crypto EVER!!! Take a 1% a month loan (or 5.9% longterm loan) on it if you need money (that is not a taxable event) and you can keep your crypto. Why the hell would you cash it in and lose half its value?!?!

I have also stockpiled Cardano for a while now....and have recommended to all friends and family for awhile now to "please acquire Cardano" it was made by the developer of Ethereum and it fixes alot of the shortcomings of BTC and Eth. Research it. I got in at .80 and it was 1.74 yesterday. Crypto ebbs and flows...it always will....Cardano will probably be close to 7-10 dollars in a year...and will probably be near 100 dollars by the end of 2025

I like to swing trade and have been pretty darn successful at reading the charts....I dont go for the big kill. I read the charts (everything follows Bitcoin) (Feb, March, April, May)....you just watch the trends. I repeatedly try to make 10% (i know im conservative but its how I like to do things) and it usually happens (10%) every 1-3 days. I like to throw 1000 at something and try to make 100 dollars on it...its very easy to reach 78 cents if something is 71 cents if you watch the trends. Take that 100 dollars profit and multiply it out by many coins and your doing pretty darn good every 1-3 days. I then take half that profit for taxes and put it over into USDC interest account and make the 12.5% on it and thats my taxes account for next year.

Alot of people are into gambling and trying to go for the big kill like with Dogecoin....and hey if you want to play blackjack go right ahead, ill be the first to say that alot of people have made money with it. But i dont invest in things that are based on Memes and pump and dumps. This coin's rocketship was brought about by a billionaires sense of humor... Elon Musk....it really has no redeeming qualities tech wise except that Elon Musk thinks its funny. I think its a dour note for crypto currency to be honest and screws up the legitimacy of it. It will do nothing but bring about regulation because so many people are going to lose money on it in the end as much as people gained money by chance. Its a coin based on Elon Musks twitter feed thats my opinion about it.

Thats how i do things myself. Oh yeah one more time..... Cardano. Legitimate. Research it. And you can thank me later

I have held everything since 2016. I have sold nothing. I tried to tell everyone around me who was selling off during the 2018 to 2020 period to stay the course but to no avail.....sad to see so many people cave in to that and have so much regret now. If anyone cannot see that the world is not about trading little pieces of green paper around anymore (especially thru this germaphobe era during and after covid) I dont know what to tell you. Crypto is not going to go away....its only going to get larger. Some huge firms stuck their foot in their mouths and looked like total idiots years ago scoffing at it and now look....all those huge firms are buying up crypto like its going out of style. People scoffed at Amazon when they were selling books, people scoffed at a thing called Paypal, people scoffed at Venmo.....the list goes on and on. 7-9 figure firms do not get involved with cryptocurrency in a massive way if its a fad...take that to the bank.

I like to make 5-6% on my BTC ETH LTC at the various firms online (Ledn, BlockFi, etc). NEVER EVER EVER sell your valuable crypto EVER!!! Take a 1% a month loan (or 5.9% longterm loan) on it if you need money (that is not a taxable event) and you can keep your crypto. Why the hell would you cash it in and lose half its value?!?!

I have also stockpiled Cardano for a while now....and have recommended to all friends and family for awhile now to "please acquire Cardano" it was made by the developer of Ethereum and it fixes alot of the shortcomings of BTC and Eth. Research it. I got in at .80 and it was 1.74 yesterday. Crypto ebbs and flows...it always will....Cardano will probably be close to 7-10 dollars in a year...and will probably be near 100 dollars by the end of 2025

I like to swing trade and have been pretty darn successful at reading the charts....I dont go for the big kill. I read the charts (everything follows Bitcoin) (Feb, March, April, May)....you just watch the trends. I repeatedly try to make 10% (i know im conservative but its how I like to do things) and it usually happens (10%) every 1-3 days. I like to throw 1000 at something and try to make 100 dollars on it...its very easy to reach 78 cents if something is 71 cents if you watch the trends. Take that 100 dollars profit and multiply it out by many coins and your doing pretty darn good every 1-3 days. I then take half that profit for taxes and put it over into USDC interest account and make the 12.5% on it and thats my taxes account for next year.

Alot of people are into gambling and trying to go for the big kill like with Dogecoin....and hey if you want to play blackjack go right ahead, ill be the first to say that alot of people have made money with it. But i dont invest in things that are based on Memes and pump and dumps. This coin's rocketship was brought about by a billionaires sense of humor... Elon Musk....it really has no redeeming qualities tech wise except that Elon Musk thinks its funny. I think its a dour note for crypto currency to be honest and screws up the legitimacy of it. It will do nothing but bring about regulation because so many people are going to lose money on it in the end as much as people gained money by chance. Its a coin based on Elon Musks twitter feed thats my opinion about it.

Thats how i do things myself. Oh yeah one more time..... Cardano. Legitimate. Research it. And you can thank me later

I’m 100% with you on ADA (Cardano). I am late to the game but just went in pretty heavy on it at $1.52

Definitely agree on it hitting the $7 to $10 mark in a year if not less.

Ethererum now over 4000. Safe to say, we will be at 5000+ this summer. One of my investor friends who use to work for wall street, thinks 10,000 by end of year. I thought that was far fetched when he said it, Ethererum was at 2000. Now I am beginning to wonder. Still, I am holding for a while.

This is almost EXACTLY what I said to my youngest stepson when he came down for a visit this past week...Young kid, always looking for the quick kill, his generation too lazy to put in the work and have patience lol!

These fucking kids are going to end up getting hosed on this Doge bullshit instead of continuing to go into the projects that have real-world use.

I've stepped back from crypto over the past few years...Moved some into other investments and left enough on Coinbase to just ride and cash out whenever. But I did start stacking ADA over the past couple of months because like you stated, it will continue to grow because it's needed in the ETH ecosystem.

I wonder how Maverick went thru all this, i remember him buying up 'shit' coins and hoping one of them went up considerably
i made a nice little bit on doge.. not as much as i could have... about a year ago i sold 4 million doge becuase i had been holding it since 2017 and it wasnt doing shit.... i kept 10% of it just in case and i did well but i cry myself to sleep at night thinking about all the money i missed...

i was showing my father in law my trade history in my doge wallet the other day.... needless to say we both had to go for a drink after that....

who would have thought a year ago elon musk would think doge coin is funny.... fuck.

i remember there were a couple of clowns here on this thread a few years back talking shit about me liking doge, and verge and few other coins....

wonder why those clowns arent talking shit now....?

Bought eth at 1, it's 2k now. Wonder if he kept all. That's 2000x. If you put 10k, it'd be 20 million, fucking damn

Hola! I think 9 digits by end of the year. I tripled my stack in the past couple of years.

It's been an unbelievable journey, sometimes I can't believe it myself. It happened so easily and out of nowhere. It's a combination of luck, intuition and believing in this market. I would have already been in 9 digits if I didn't fuck up with XRP, lost millions in that garbage. I believed in it tho but can't win it all. No one does. If you're retired comfortably and not happy, 100 billion won't make you happy neither. You'll get used to the nice cars, women, traveling and etc. It'll take two years.

Anyway, hope you all make it! I check back once a while because I'm in shock and read my thread because it makes me smile how fast life can change. A true miracle

This guys seems to be a good head on things.

The price has doubled on Cardano since i left this post a week ago or so

You were spot on in your previous post. I’m thinking we could see those higher figures even quicker if Charles Hoskins can sell Elon Musk on it too. It’ll get there regardless but that guys tweets can really swing things drastically. Hoskins said it’d be at over $3 within days. I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see it test support and then take off again. 🙏🏼

I got in on that after reading your confidence. Thanks for the heads up.

DC, Rajjin, etc, which platform(s) are you guys using to buy cardano?

Also, for you guys who also invest in ethereum, which platform are you guys using?

I'm very new to the whole crypto thing, but have been using cash app to buy btc, which has been very user friendly.

DC, Rajjin, etc, which platform(s) are you guys using to buy cardano?

Also, for you guys who also invest in ethereum, which platform are you guys using?

I'm very new to the whole crypto thing, but have been using cash app to buy btc, which has been very user friendly.
Binance. simple and great for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity