over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What not to use

I'm very sensitive to sides. Clen made me have a face twitch and heart palpitations so I feel like it was going to make me stroke out or heart attack...

Dbol and metformin make me feel ill...

I truly believe winny messed up my tendons...

Some guys just want to be huge and ripped so bad they are willing to risk everything.

After my experiences I like basic stuff like sustanon, prop, omnas, proviron, etc. low to moderate doses. Great results and low sides. Soon to try hgh.

Check this guy out... Be careful with your body.

[ame]http://youtu.be/zbTyCe2dbRk[/ame]

Tren.

The problem with tren is that there is honestly nothing like it. The look, strength, feeling you get from it are second to none mg per mg. However, having experienced it's side effects along with it's incredible positive effects I know that I can honestly say if there is one compound that I abused and will pay for abusing in the future, tren will be it...

Once you feel how it transforms your physique with minimal dosages, you will want to use it over and over again, even after developing bad side effects from it. So if you can keep away from it, do it :D

This is so true for me that it sounds like you're reading my mind. I was a tren addict, completely afraid to come off. Used it for 1.5 years out of a 2 year period pretty much. Went from 50 to 100mg ED at any point. I noticed how I could eat whatever I wanted and satisfy my enormous appetite and look amazing and life became so much simpler for me, getting so strong and so much pussy too, it wasn't even funny. I was scared to come off so Id keep coming back on. That was probably the main reason I developed a major health scare. The sad part is when I finally did force myself come off for an extended time, my physique didn't suffer at all and I still looked good. Strength didn't even decrease.

Last edited:
I've had to bring a low test cycle to an end after only three weeks.

Brutal hairloss and severely elevated levels of anxiety.

Shame. Going to run a 2 week pct and move on. Clearly wasn't meant to be.

Never regretted anything that i took. One of the best things ever said..moderation is key In life.

I'm very sensitive to sides. Clen made me have a face twitch and heart palpitations so I feel like it was going to make me stroke out or heart attack...

Some guys just want to be huge and ripped so bad they are willing to risk everything.

After my experiences I like basic stuff like sustanon, prop, omnas, proviron, etc. low to moderate doses. Great results and low sides. Soon to try hgh.

Bodybuilder destroyed by steroids and HGH - YouTube

"this guy"? that's big kiwi. he is a member here.

Thank you for the reply boss I do plan on using AAS unforunately im a lifer :( But I keep all my doses under 500-600... I have never gone over just from the material i have rid of the last 3 years on this board info etc.

I failed to mention im also HRT been on it for 6 months through my endo is kinda cool not kinda not lol.... I made poor choices when i was younger with orals and paid the price my Test levels never returned the same.... Just having my Test levels back in the 700-1000 has made a huge impact... I just wannna be healthy well continuing to do what I LOVE which is work out its my threapy and fuc like a starved Lion

I just couldn't do it. Curiousity got this cat. I had to know what the almighty "1 gram" would do to me. It did what I thought :D
Good to stay on healthier doses but my hat off to you if u can be moderate forever. aren't u curious.....:star-w:rs
kinda joking... u are prob doing the right thing.
-JS

I just couldn't do it. Curiousity got this cat. I had to know what the almighty "1 gram" would do to me. It did what I thought :D

Good to stay on healthier doses but my hat off to you if u can be moderate forever. aren't u curious.....:star-w:rs

kinda joking... u are prob doing the right thing.

-JS

IMO, and I feel pretty strongly about this, 1g for 2 months isn't as bad for your health than 600mg for 4 months. That's why short burst cycles of 4-6 weeks at higher doses make a lot of sense and are quite popular.

Totally different topic for a different discussion though

Im on hrt 200 mg a week test c with other compounds thrown in the mix
IMO, and I feel pretty strongly about this, 1g for 2 months isn't as bad for your health than 600mg for 4 months. That's why short burst cycles of 4-6 weeks at higher doses make a lot of sense and are quite popular.

Totally different topic for a different discussion though

Anadrol. The only thing that ever gave me gyno issues. Got rid of it quickly thankfully. Never had a problem with it since. Pheraplex (madol) made me really aggressive for some reason and had some relationship issues as a result of it. I don't mess with either anymore.

I'd never use winny again...just drys out my joints too much for it to be worth it for me. I'd also won't take drol and eq together. Blood preasure was way out of wack and was getting constant nose bleeds. Separately, they're great but not at the same time.

The video is a bit scary for everyone but I'm sure this guy was boom dosing things for way too long as well. That can be hard on anyone especially if you aren't protecting yourself correctly. I personally don't experience many sides with just about anything I take. I do however get a bit of heart burn with clen and some aggression with anavar, but with time I have learned to control it. I would say my favorite and recommended would be test c, with a low dose of Masteron or even EQ. I always run HCG and Anastozole to stay balanced and if Gyno ever occurs I have tamoxifen. These things have helped me a ton. I wouldn't see any harm in throwing in some GH even EOD would be fine, help keep you tight and also help with protein synthesis as your compounds go to work. Just my thoughts :)

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

The video is a bit scary for everyone but I'm sure this guy was boom dosing things for way too long as well. That can be hard on anyone especially if you aren't protecting yourself correctly. I personally don't experience many sides with just about anything I take. I do however get a bit of heart burn with clen and some aggression with anavar, but with time I have learned to control it. I would say my favorite and recommended would be test c, with a low dose of Masteron or even EQ. I always run HCG and Anastozole to stay balanced and if Gyno ever occurs I have tamoxifen. These things have helped me a ton. I wouldn't see any harm in throwing in some GH even EOD would be fine, help keep you tight and also help with protein synthesis as your compounds go to work. Just my thoughts :)

Thank you for the response

Your very welcome. Hope you have found the answers you were looking for.

I did im just trying to find balance with it all with the progress of continues growth and health is the most important though. I only have a handfull of years experience AAS but ive study and researched enough on what not to use if im not B.B. .. Its all trial an error unfortunately

You are absolutely right and remember what may not effect others might effect you. If your not competing, take things slow and find the balance that works for you.

Just makes me wanna get off HRT when i read about random things happening to good ppl at a young age....

All i can say is im 27 now. I was raised a healthy boy. Always had the best of medical care always been in good shape.

Took some P.H. orals messed up my test levels. 3 years later i started ASS at 25 ran a few light cycles and then started crusing on test E for 2 years with things tossed in the mixed tren deca anavar... Then took 4 months off for HRT labs and started on Test C 200 mg a week its a blessing when your back on and everything is the in normal range. Never Went over 500 mg on anything to my knowledge yes everything we run is UG....

The Diet is my main focus this year eat healthier more cardio less booze more sex...

My caution of concern is will be my B.P. And cholesterol... which i can do naturally through diet and cardio....

Not really to worried about having a kid still trying to finish school.
But eventually who knows i mite wannna come off H.R.T.

Last edited:

http://youtu.be/zbTyCe2dbRk

This guy has tried things id never use and god knows how long he used for and what...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131