over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What peptides to use to gain size??

uptownm

Registered
I'd like some advice on what peptides will help with weight gain and for my joints (which ache a lot.. maybe some bursistis or arthritis).

I am 34 years old, 6'3", 185lbs, very lean, built and good frame. Just want to throw on 10 to 15 lbs.

I am looking at the following (I guess the only ones, right? ha)
HGH 191-176
IGF-1 Lr3
IGF-2 Lr3 (I think I read years ago that this actually helps rebuild joints?)
IGF-1 DES
Peg-MGF
Sermorelin
CJC (and if so, which version?)
GHRP-6
MYOSTATIN PRO Peptide (sten has)
STAMULUMAB (MYO-029) (sten has)

Can I get recommendations from the top 3 or 4 peptides to take?
ALSO, is there any page on this site or elsewhere that gives a short paragraph to explain each one?

Personally, i find IGF.
Without a doubt.

2nd would be GHRP-6.

If your expecting to "throw on" 10-15 lbs with peptides only i'd imagine youll be greatly dissapointed.

If you are looking to gain size IGF and MGF stacked seems to offer the best hyperplasia. Utilizing ghrh/ghrp's with the above mentioned stack will only increase the gains. GH and slin can also be added. All of these peptides mentioned are about TIMING. You can't just say im going to use X or X and Y and expect to get great results. You have to time the peptides correctly, timing with eachother, timing with nutrition, timing with training, timing with rest ... etc etc.

BEAST

If your expecting to "throw on" 10-15 lbs with peptides only i'd imagine youll be greatly dissapointed.

Exactly..you will not gain much size if any with any peps alone.But you throw in some test and the synergy begins..you can even take it a step or two farther and add slin and GH(But that is a dangerous step).But IMO the best combo for mass gain would be IGF-1LR3 along with MGF..if you can afford it a GHRH/GHRP would help out as well such as Mod. GRF. 1-29 and ghrp-6 for the increase in appetite.If taken alone they are best for Pct and fat loss..really similar to GH.

The best Peptide for 10-15lbs is.........

5000+ calories a day with IGF and MGF

Have u actually experience that?

IGF/MGF + 5000 calories with no ASS?

Kind of.
ghrp-6/grf 1-28/cjcdac 100mcgx3 (I've change to no cjc and Ipa for ghrp)
ifg 1 and 2 @ 20mcg per day
400mcg MGF post WO
I put on 9lbs in just under a month

I gotta have that ASS
My last 2 workouts I've pulsed Superdrol. I'm switching to Boladrol Tomorrow
But that 9lbs was acquired with Peps, food, and dc training

If you are looking for size, forget the peptides. Diet, training and test will do that.

@ 6' 3" and 185 why are you looking to "bulk" on peptides?
Peptides are like a finishing touch on an already filled out, well built frame. IMO

@ 6' 3" and 185 why are you looking to "bulk" on peptides?
Peptides are like a finishing touch on an already filled out, well built frame. IMO

Very true. Peptides are the "icing on the cake" of bodybuilding drugs. They help with getting lean, keeping lean, recovery, joint healing etc. Though, used with test igf 1-lr3 works like insulin if used correctly. But, aas is the base, peptides, gh etc. are the extras you throw in later on imo.

That said, if you can discipline yourself to eat a lot of decently clean calories, you can see some growth from adding peptides in as the gh peps will help keep you lean while you bulk without steroids. It's not going to be profound though, just some help.

Very true. Peptides are the "icing on the cake" of bodybuilding drugs. They help with getting lean, keeping lean, recovery, joint healing etc. Though, used with test igf 1-lr3 works like insulin if used correctly. But, aas is the base, peptides, gh etc. are the extras you throw in later on imo.

That said, if you can discipline yourself to eat a lot of decently clean calories, you can see some growth from adding peptides in as the gh peps will help keep you lean while you bulk without steroids. It's not going to be profound though, just some help.

can you elaborate on the using igf with test for a slin like effect? thanks

well...

I am starting to have thinning hair and so I don't want to accelerate the process, so a little shy when it comes to doing juice... test is definitely going to hurt me there... and deca has messed up my sex drive in the past... any thoughts on other products to stack with the peptides??

I am starting to have thinning hair and so I don't want to accelerate the process, so a little shy when it comes to doing juice... test is definitely going to hurt me there... and deca has messed up my sex drive in the past... any thoughts on other products to stack with the peptides??

You're wasting your time. Forget about the peptides. If hair loss is a concern, get some Propecia. Test and CALORIE increase is what is going to add muscle. If you're hell bent on not using testosterone, increasing your calories is your next best bet.

Spend the money on the peptides if you choose, but the results you will yield will be minimal if anything noticeable at all.

Even with test alone, you will just add water weight if your nutritional needs aren't met. Keep it basic.

On paper that sounds great. Real world experience, I have used GHRP-6. I can't say that I really noticed any appetite increase.

Now the stuff I got could have been fake, but I don't see why anyone would fake such a cheap compound....

On paper that sounds great. Real world experience, I have used GHRP-6. I can't say that I really noticed any appetite increase.

Now the stuff I got could have been fake, but I don't see why anyone would fake such a cheap compound....

what doses were you taking? which sponsor did it come from?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws