over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do?

Damnhot

Newbies
I need some advice guys:

I am 33 at 235 pds with 21% ft, I have been lifting for many years with strength as the highlight with some size. Now with pro-hormones off the market it has been my choice to use gear. Being in the military has kept me from this course but hell with less then a year left, what the hell.
I would like to know PARABOLAN 100mg/ml, 10ml vial would be good and using some CLENBUTEROL 40 mcg (I will be cutting the tabs in half, in the Middle East right now don't want to dry up) to cut that fat around the belly away. What would be a recommended dosage and how long can I stay on a cycle before I use something else. Would nolvadex be good to subside any side effects from the Parabolan and when is a good time to start taking it?
I greatly appreciate the help
Jason

Jason, first, thanks for being in the military, you should be very proud for contributing to the fight against the war on terror, and for protecting our country. Thankyou.
If you want some information on some powerful legal stuff, i can help you out. Magnus Ver Magnusson, 4 times world strongest man winner, and his coach have a company that sells legal supplements. They have some products that are just as powerful if not more than the pro hormones that were recently banned. I am friends with the coach and am training with him and can help you out. The coach gives free training advice and helps you to set up a program. It can be a very very intense program, but it is excellent and is the same one that Magnus is training on. Magnus is 42 right now and is benching around 650 and still deadlifting over 800.

Thanks

BT
thanks for the response and assistance. And thanks for the support you guys have given our military, it is truely appreciated. I would rather go the route you suggest simply for the fact that sounds better and less of a worrisome. Does the company carry anything close to Clen, need to get rid of the gut, being on the go happens out of the blue sometimes, resulting in the belly to grow. Looking forward to your responce.

Thanks for your contribution to our country!

Parabolon is a form of trenbolon - a VERY strong androgen/anabolic. I would not recommend it for your first cycle. Nolvadex is for controlling estrogen and the problems associated with tren are not from estrogen - it's either progesterone, prolactin or IGF-1 related (hope I have you confused now :) ). I've read plenty to know that everyone has a theory on what causes tren-related gyno and many DIFFERENT things prevent this depending on the specific cause in "you."

I always suggest this - if your BF is high, esp if you've nevered cycled before. Lose the BF FIRST, then cycle. It really seems like a waste of gear to lose weight (BF AND muscle) while on gear. Get you diet in order (which may be hard if not impossible since you're in the military - esp your location), use the clen to help with fat loss.

I think you're just trying to shortcut the "method" with what you're proposing. I know your antsy to get back in shape but I really hate to see you take stuff and not have results you expected. Your virgin cycle is going to be the MOST effective you'll ever get. I just say make sure you have ALL your ducks in a row when you do it, including having your BF under control.

ok

Back in 95 I did a cycle well half a cycle of something, and after that I did mostly prohormones, wouldn't that make a diifence anyway? As for the problem now, when I would come off of 1-AD I wouldn't take anything after the cycle and for some reason I am strong as if I was on something? I guess it is the body fat that has me not happy and I don't want to lose too much muscle and at the age I am now, I figured with the use of Gear, it would help in ways food can't.

I wouldn't count prohormone cycles the same as endogenous hormones.

Myself - - I can get down to 6% BF without drugs, and not lose muscle (and I believe most beople have "the ability" to do this). Remember - I'm ONLY 52.

In order to get lower than this, esp below 5%, drugs will aid in sparing muscle. But - - we are talking competition-shape now. Most people would kill just to get to 6% BF! ;) :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear