advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What weekly amount of Tren gave you the best results?

Most effective weekly dose of tren for a blast cycle?

• 100-200mg

Votes: 41 10.7%
  • 300-400mg

Votes: 142 37.0%
  • 500-600mg

Votes: 105 27.3%
  • 700-800mg

Votes: 45 11.7%
  • 900-1000+mg

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
I suspect some are just messing with the poll, but some are probably being honest. PharmFed says he was using 1,050/wk with no sides and good bloodwork. I wouldn't be able to function on that much.

I have been at 1g a week tren along with 1.8g test, 600mg 1-test cyp, 600mg deca, and 150mg a-drol e/d towards the end of a 6 month period of bulking. Blood work wasn't great but it wasn't "your gonna die" bad... :) felt ok but the blood pressure was very high, cramping issues, and bad night sweats and insomnia. Also had to piss two times a night! That sucked!

However I must say I was total beast mode in the gym! I remember a bunch of highschool kids gathering around on leg days and taking pictures because I was leg pressing on a sled up to 2600lbs. I was using so many plates that people were getting pissed because they had to walk halfway across the gym to find a few... Good times! :) gotta get back to that soon! I love tren!

I have been at 1g a week tren along with 1.8g test, 600mg 1-test cyp, 600mg deca, and 150mg a-drol e/d towards the end of a 6 month period of bulking. Blood work wasn't great but it wasn't "your gonna die" bad... :) felt ok but the blood pressure was very high, cramping issues, and bad night sweats and insomnia. Also had to piss two times a night! That sucked!

:eek:

Is that really that crazy bro? It's the highest combo doses I have ever used... Think my weight was about 320lbs at the time and my bf was in the mid teens. I normally run about 2g combined but I was trying to push my boundries a little. :) wish my bunk blue tops would have been rips... :( next time I go that high I will make sure to have real Gh...

Damn brother, that was one heavy cycle (at least by my standards). I was recently running a cycle using over 2g total gear (sust, deca, dbol) and had to cut my cycle short due to the sides (high bp, anxiety, sluggish). I've ran tren higher than 400mg/wk before, but the sides were just too much for me. Loved the gains, though.

Damn brother, that was one heavy cycle (at least by my standards). I was recently running a cycle using over 2g total gear (sust, deca, dbol) and had to cut my cycle short due to the sides (high bp, anxiety, sluggish). I've ran tren higher than 400mg/wk before, but the sides were just too much for me. Loved the gains, though.

Lol! I had some serious anxiety too! Forgot about that... Maybe memory loss also?!? ;) but yeah it was as high as I have ever went. Normally run about a gram of test, 300-600mg deca, 200-600mg tren... Almost never use orals.
My eventual goal is 300lbs under 12% body fat. But after 4 surgeries in less than 2 years I have a lot of catching up to do. Right now I'm like 360lbs... :(

I think if you dose ace or E right to get you in the 2-300 range/wk with other orals, anabolics, androgens, test etc. on board then thats all you need for synergy without the sides... shotgun everything else with a dollop of tren to top off and your set... thats to keep your blood and overall health decent if you keep your combo of other drugs in a moderate range/dose.... thats about all the cake you can get from just AAS IMO... add slin and/or hgh for the icing and your stacked.... yeah, obviously you could hit 1,2,3g of tren a week... to get you to a set goal or mark you have etc but you may hear your kidneys at the very least and your liver making some sputtering noise after a few weeks...Unless your set on giving heath or the next upcoming O a run for their money why dont you worry about just being around long enough to play with your grand kids etc....

personally id rather pick my self off then have to go thru dialysis multiple times a week cuz I wanted to push the envelope on tren... if anyone currently does or knows of somoeone who does dialysis you already know the complications and infringement it puts on your daily schedule and overall daily function and quality of life... no thanks....

Last edited:
Is that really that crazy bro? It's the highest combo doses I have ever used... Think my weight was about 320lbs at the time and my bf was in the mid teens. I normally run about 2g combined but I was trying to push my boundries a little. :) wish my bunk blue tops would have been rips... :( next time I go that high I will make sure to have real Gh...

That's pretty damn high. 5 total grams a week with a full gram of tren

I used 300mg of Tren Ace a week for my first show... and I was a wreck!

Anxiety, insomnia, night sweats, irritable

Given that, I am interested in doing a high tren/low test cycle in my offseason

i.e. 125mg of Test Enthanate and 500 Tren Enthanate, maybe work up to 250 Test E and 750 tren E for a couple weeks!!

Well ya don't get to 300lbs lean shootin sugar water and doing jump n jacks! :)

Well ya don't get to 300lbs lean shootin sugar water and doing jump n jacks! :)

For sure, I just dont think i could survive 1 gram of tren a week with that much test. I would never sleep

For sure, I just dont think i could survive 1 gram of tren a week with that much test. I would never sleep

I can relate. That's one of the primary reasons I can't run tren over 400mg/wk. The lack of quality sleep creates all kind of problems for me. My training intensity suffers and my diet goes to shit. Not to mention my mental well being. I've tried running it higher than my test dose and still experienced bad sides and the gains weren't as good either.

I loved 350mg per wk..... but I loved 525mg even more.... can't wait to get on her again

50 -10mg ED and taper up to 150mg ED over the course of cycle

Honestly toward the end the lack of sleep ran me into the ground and damn near pushed me over the edge of sanity... I flipped out on my boss and walked off the job. Had a huge anxiety attack and ended up at the urgent care! Ended up prescribed celexa, Xanax, and a sleeping pill which I can't recall the name of... But I was phuckin HUGE! :) In the end of that cycle I had to drop all gear for long standing medical reasons/gut surgury. I wouldn't do it the same way if I was to do a heavy cycle again.., which I will! Live and learn brothas.

I loved 350mg per wk..... but I loved 525mg even more.... can't wait to get on her again

same man. ran this same dose(s)last summer and got pretty lean. went up to 700mg but didnt notice any difference

When I was younger 525...haven't done it in about 4 yrs, anything over 350 last time was too much

100mg/day gave me amazing results (far better than 100mg/eod). 100mg/day is the highest I have gone however.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131