advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What weekly amount of Tren gave you the best results?

Most effective weekly dose of tren for a blast cycle?

• 100-200mg

Votes: 41 10.7%
  • 300-400mg

Votes: 142 37.0%
  • 500-600mg

Votes: 105 27.3%
  • 700-800mg

Votes: 45 11.7%
  • 900-1000+mg

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
1gram of Gauls Tren Hex with 600mg Test E had me looking my best. BP got higher towards the end, i slept alright just woke up sweaty everyday.

300mg tren ace 3x per week. along with 1g test and 150mg npp 3x per week, and either dbol at 150-200/day or methyltrienolone at 1-2mg/day.

the night sweats were the worst part. waking up with the sheets soaked and i'm cold because I blast my AC at night. the anxiety sucks at first, but you learn to accept it and deal with it and after a couple weeks it goes away.

next up for tren will be 1.5-2g of tren enanthate/wk for about 6 weeks along with 2g-3g test, and probably nothing else besides 100mg dbol pre-workout, and maybe 50mg on non-training days because it makes me feel good..... that will be after 12-15 weeks of 4g enanthate and 2g deca/week.

1gram of Gauls Tren Hex with 600mg Test E had me looking my best. BP got higher towards the end, i slept alright just woke up sweaty everyday.

I did 600mg tren hex and 600mg test e from Gauls that stuff was really good and i was sweating so much

Back Pumps

I have been at 1g a week tren along with 1.8g test, 600mg 1-test cyp, 600mg deca, and 150mg a-drol e/d towards the end of a 6 month period of bulking. Blood work wasn't great but it wasn't "your gonna die" bad... :) felt ok but the blood pressure was very high, cramping issues, and bad night sweats and insomnia. Also had to piss two times a night! That sucked!

How did you not get crippling back pumps from that much Anadrol, Tren and Test all at the same time?

How did you not get crippling back pumps from that much Anadrol, Tren and Test all at the same time?

I don't know... :) but I did get crazy inner thigh cramping... I only ran the adrol for 3 weeks. And I worked up to the rest of those doses for 6 months. Planned on cutting after the bulk/recomp but medical issues forced me to drop all the gear.

300mg tren ace 3x per week. along with 1g test and 150mg npp 3x per week, and either dbol at 150-200/day or methyltrienolone at 1-2mg/day.

the night sweats were the worst part. waking up with the sheets soaked and i'm cold because I blast my AC at night. the anxiety sucks at first, but you learn to accept it and deal with it and after a couple weeks it goes away.

next up for tren will be 1.5-2g of tren enanthate/wk for about 6 weeks along with 2g-3g test, and probably nothing else besides 100mg dbol pre-workout, and maybe 50mg on non-training days because it makes me feel good..... that will be after 12-15 weeks of 4g enanthate and 2g deca/week.
See I'm not the only crazy around!!! :)

1g of Tren E, 400 test and 100 var is what I am on now and the results are next to amazing. When ever i drop my test that low my weight falls fast... I started this cycle at 206 and I am at 207 and much leaner.

BP was 125/80. I havent ran labs yet but will soon. Only sides I have are horrible acid reflux, but got that fixed with a cleaner diet and night sweats, but i just sleep out side my comforter and im fine my wife thinks im crazy but my body feels like a furnish at night.

I prefer 2100mg a week. More the cost outweighs the benifits. 2100 a day is an amazing dose. U grow and shred at the same time. And feel like a god

believe it or not i did 50mg M-F and off the weekend with test 250/wk and had great gains. It seems better lowering the test to leg the androgen's lower and let the tren do its thing.,.

:)

How do You guys that run the crazy high doses handle the sides?

what is your guys favorite brand of tren? saw someone mention selios I ran that years ago, great stuff

Dude I played football at a high level... I have more "side effects" from those early years of my life than every PED I have ever used put together... It's easy for me. Put the gear in your body and then deal with the sides. It is what it is brotha. Either you can handle them or you can't. Nothing wrong with not wanting to deal with the sides. Some people get worse sides than others. I don't feel that the sides are that bad compared to the benifits... Shit my blood pressure meds gave me worse sides than some of my cycles. It's all about your goals and how much your willing to do or take to achieve them. When I was 20 I was told I would be disabled for the rest of my life due to sports injuries. I basically said fuck that and proved the doctors wrong! One of the tools I used to overcome my disabilities was steroids. I would rather die than be disabled. This may be why I am more able to deal with the sides than others...

Some people just don't get terrible sides. I can run 900mg test with no AI and have no acne, no bloating, no itchy nipples. Have run 800mg EQ, cbc, crit etc all stays well in range. High dose tren, sleep normal, no mood swings, maybe a little sweatier but that's it. The only thing I've ever used that gave me an unwanted side was anadrol, it kills my appetite. Nothing else has bothered me in any way though.

Some people just don't get terrible sides. I can run 900mg test with no AI and have no acne, no bloating, no itchy nipples. Have run 800mg EQ, cbc, crit etc all stays well in range. High dose tren, sleep normal, no mood swings, maybe a little sweatier but that's it. The only thing I've ever used that gave me an unwanted side was anadrol, it kills my appetite. Nothing else has bothered me in any way though.
Yeah I don't use AI's either. Never needed them. Even on nearly 2 grams of test. Shit when your over 400lbs you got bitch tits no matter how much muscle your carrying. :)

Last edited:
thanks Phattony....your posts are refreshing to read here at PROfessionalmuscle.

I'm the same boat. Always resilient against AAS sides. No CBC issues from EQ, no night sweats on tren (although sleep isn't great), no increased bp, no gyno, no loss of appetite from drol or tren, etc.

I have done a gram of tren for a few weeks and it didn't seem much better than 700mg honestly. Felt perfectly fine, and pretty good actually on that much tren.

100mg ED I was at my freakiest... but i felt like shit.. experimented going higher for a while, but didnt feel like there was any real benefit in doing so.

thanks Phattony....your posts are refreshing to read here at PROfessionalmuscle.

Thanks bro. I'm just telling my truths. We're all different here but "most" of us all have the same passion. Im just sharing what I've learned, what I seen, what I've done, what I've thought, mostly what I've lived... I've been through a lot of shit. Some of it of my own making. But I love training! I love bodybuilding! I love this shit and it might kill me a little early but at least I will die doing something I love. I tell you one thing if I laid down when doctors told me to I would be dead inside already! I would either be 500lbs collecting money from the government waiting to die of disgustingness.., or I would have spakeled my walls with my brains! My quality of life and life expectancy would be SHIT! "one more knee injury and all we can do is replace it""you could be parilized if you take a hard hit" "you shouldn't be lifting over 20lbs" "there's programs to help people like you find work" "there comes a time when you have to give up things you love(training/lifting/athletics)" these are all thing my DOCTORS have told me! Fuck that! I will decide when I quit! And that is the day I die or I'm literally unable to. That will be the day I'm truely disabled! Not when some fuck white coat tells me so! Mainly because my insurance won't pay for further treatment ! Not that their shitty treatment did a scrap of good!
Hard training, diet, supplementation, and good ol' steroids saved my broken ass life! So maybe what saved me kills me... I'm good with that.

By the way did I say I love tren... :) Sorry guys. :/

It seems like the more I'm on, the less sides I have.... running 250 right now, feel worse than when I was at 1250. No, that doesn't make any sense, but that is how it has worked out.

the anxiety goes away after a couple weeks.

the first couple weeks running test at 3-4g I get the same anxiety, if not worse than I do on on 900 tren.

worse part with the tren (at anything over 300mg/wk) is the night sweats (waking up with soaked sheets) and sweating during sex... she's totally soaked in my sweat and I gotta rub my face in the pillow every few mins so the sweat doesn't drip in her eyes. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131