advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the deal with Prolactin and Peptides?

Late_Starter

Newbies
Got my lab results back and Prolactin is 619 miu/L. Range is 45-375 so I'm almost double the normal.

My supplements are:
IGF1-lr3 (training days only)
Ipamorelin/CJC (non-dac)
Mk677 10mg (training days only)

On cycle at 500 Test E, with 10mg Aromasin daily, and 300iu HCG 2xWeek. Estrogen came back a bit high as well at 70pg/ml

So - what's likely causing my prolactin? Mk677?
Or too high E?

Sent using professional muscle mobile app

You might not actually have Ipamorelin could be ghrp 2 or 6 and that could cause your problem. That would be my first guess.

What are your doses and how many times a day

Good point, but it's pharma from a clinic.

For ipamorelin/CJC I use a cream that works out to equivalent of 100mcg of each depending upon absorption. Use 1-2 times daily. Any more and I get carpal tunnel and water retention.

IGF1-lr3 is subq 80mcg on workout days.

Sent using professional muscle mobile app

It's the mk677, I had the same problem. Never had a problem with injectable peptides though.

It's the mk677, I had the same problem. Never had a problem with injectable peptides though.

OK thanks.

So with Ipam/CJC was always fine?

Maybe i should ditch the mk and stick with Ipam..

Did you confirm with bloodwork?

There shouldn't be a prolactin rise from MK677. Your ipam may be Hexarelin, that would cause prolactin rise or ghrp2 but I think you'd notice the hunger but maybe not with MK677.

Neither the serum cortisol nor the PRL response was significantly greater after 7 days of MK-677 dosing compared with 7 days of placebo. MK-677 (25 mg) was generally well tolerated and without clinically significant adverse experiences....... There was also a small effect of MK-677 on serum PRL concentrations on day 8 (first dose) that was substantially attenuated by day 14 (seventh dose) (peak PRL = 26.6 ± 12.8 μg/L vs. 17.4 ± 6.3 μg/L for MK-677 and placebo on day 8, respectively, compared with peak PRL = 18.4 ± 8.1 μg/L and 15.2 ± 11.9 μg/L for MK-677 and placebo, respectively, on day 14).

See more at: **broken link removed**

Basically after the first week of MK677 use, cortisol and prolactin return back to normal.

I alternate hexarelin, ghrp2,ghrp6, ipamorelin. Load CJC 1295.

Ditch the mk, it's garbage. Ditch the mod grf too.

Last edited:
I alternate hexarelin, ghrp2,ghrp6, ipamorelin. Load CJC 1295.

Ditch the mk, it's garbage. Ditch the mod grf too.
What makes you say the MK is garbage? I'm very interested on what you read or what you heard that makes you say that...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I experiment for myself, I don't listen to bullshit forum gurus. Haven't seen any positive reviews on this shit, except for reps blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

What gurus and what reps? MK677 is the real deal, everyone who has experimented with it knows this. You obviously haven't because you would have said the same especially if you are a peptide connoisseur ;)

You think I'm using it for shits and giggles? What do I have to gain by using it and claiming it works? I use all the other peps as well and MK677 blows them all away. My current stack is 25mgs MK677 a day, Hexarelin at 200mcgs twice a day, and 10mgs CJC-DAC a week.

Try it and see for yourself bro.

And look at the large MK677 thread that has been going on for what, 2 years now? All those people in there are reps blowing smoke? Hundreds of positive reviews and results, all fake? Cmon bro, get up from under a rock. I love the traditional GH peps as well but it's ignorant to dismiss MK677 especially since it is the strongest one and has proved this over and over again.

I've used it and that was my opinion and advice for the OP. You don't need to start a debate.

MK677 trumps every single GH secretagogue known to man, calling it garbage is blasphemy!

CJC 1295 is mod grf lol, this guy is real bright!
Rambo you are the God damn man because you said exactly what I was thinking he just needs to do a little more research I guess...lol..

:D

I have used all the standard GH secretagogues. I have used most of them on numerous occasions over years. I pretty much had an unlimited personal supply so I could do whatever I wanted. MK-677 is definitely top of the list. I don't work for anyone who sells it.

Like many of things we take some are better than others for different situations/goals. However for just general effectiveness and convenience nothing really comes close to MK-677.

I started 10mg recently with 4.5 LGD-4033 and the difference in my body in 5 days was huge.

Most of the studies will show no elevated prolactin when running MK-677 and all the GHRP's apart from Hexarelin. However, some people seem to be sensitive to things so it'0s not uncommon. Effectively controlling estrogen levels is another big factor.

OP what brand of aromasin are you using? Have you ever used a dopamine agonist? Are you having any sexual side effects?

Cjc 1295 and mod grf, you sound stupid bro.
Umbro that is a bold statement saying that Rambo is stupid you obviously haven't followed him and read his post to see how much knowledge he has.. I'm going to have to check out your posts see what the hell you are thinking.. two people on this thread bar two of the top people as far as knowledge goes and personal experience. Elva, and Rambo together Trump U.. do some more research and try it again maybe from a different company because mk-677 is fucking legit..

:D

Most of the studies will show no elevated prolactin when running MK-677 and all the GHRP's apart from Hexarelin. However, some people seem to be sensitive to things so it'0s not uncommon. Effectively controlling estrogen levels is another big factor.

OP what brand of aromasin are you using? Have you ever used a dopamine agonist? Are you having any sexual side effects?

Aromasin brand is some Pharma, some UGL.
Bloodwork showed Estrogen to be a bit high, so I've upped it from 6.25ED to 12.5ED. Definitely working since I tested it off cycle and got bad low-E sides.

Dopamine Agonist - no never used. Heard bad things.

Sexual sides- some libido issues yes.
Since I've upped Aromasin in the last couple of days morning wood coming back strong.. my body doesn't like high E.
Not sure if any libido sides from Prolactin or not..

Feeling to drop peptides for now, since TEST E works wonders compared to all Peptides I've ever tried..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear