advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats wrong with my follistatin(precision peptides)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopeing somebody here can help a little, black, phil..... I've recieved my order of Myostatin Propeptide and reconstituted with 2ml BW and it seems like maybe only half of the peptide dissolved. i waited a couple days to see if it all would dissolved and still having huge flakes floating around, so i read up seemed to happen to many people, so i continuted with my research. i began using 50mcg/day on my test subject, injecting sub-q, day 1 and 2 injections were mid thigh, now after the first two days i stopped my research because my test subject go huge red welts in the injection site, and became rather ill with night sweats and a fever along with crazy diarrhea for two days straight. and its been about a week now and the huge red welts have almost went away but now appear to have a light bruise look to them. I am going to reconstitute the 2nd vial I have a see if I get the same results. IE.. not dissolving, red welts at injection site, fever. And please dont try and feed me with that BS, well maybe your practices werent sanitary or any other error in my sterilization procedure becuase I'm no noob to this, been doing it for 5 years now and have used many diffrent products and techniques. So my question is if you claim that the floaties are just fillers, first of all, thats a shit ton of fillers.... second of all if you removed the fillers from the folli then why didnt they get removed from the myo.. and lastly what the fuck is going on, and have any of you made your way over to the thread "myo pro pep not mixing" seems to be several members with very similar issues that have yet to have there questions answered from anybody, one individual that posted even ended up in the hospital.... So I would appreciate some answers and some very hasty action taken in response. thank you

Last post on this thread was in Feb. When did you buy them? This post looks and sounds very familiar. Well, i might wrong.

Yessir

Hopeing somebody here can help a little, black, phil..... I've recieved my order of Myostatin Propeptide and reconstituted with 2ml BW and it seems like maybe only half of the peptide dissolved. i waited a couple days to see if it all would dissolved and still having huge flakes floating around, so i read up seemed to happen to many people, so i continuted with my research. i began using 50mcg/day on my test subject, injecting sub-q, day 1 and 2 injections were mid thigh, now after the first two days i stopped my research because my test subject go huge red welts in the injection site, and became rather ill with night sweats and a fever along with crazy diarrhea for two days straight. and its been about a week now and the huge red welts have almost went away but now appear to have a light bruise look to them. I am going to reconstitute the 2nd vial I have a see if I get the same results. IE.. not dissolving, red welts at injection site, fever. And please dont try and feed me with that BS, well maybe your practices werent sanitary or any other error in my sterilization procedure becuase I'm no noob to this, been doing it for 5 years now and have used many diffrent products and techniques. So my question is if you claim that the floaties are just fillers, first of all, thats a shit ton of fillers.... second of all if you removed the fillers from the folli then why didnt they get removed from the myo.. and lastly what the fuck is going on, and have any of you made your way over to the thread "myo pro pep not mixing" seems to be several members with very similar issues that have yet to have there questions answered from anybody, one individual that posted even ended up in the hospital.... So I would appreciate some answers and some very hasty action taken in response. thank you

I quit precision peptides and left the manufacturer also........I am now ergopep.com and I will get you a discount, just tell me what you want from there and I will make it right for you I PROMISE.

I recieved them May 2nd, and I reconstituted the 2nd vial and same result huge floaters so I'm sure I will have the same result if I use this 2nd vial, so I believe I am going to throw this trash away, leave a negative comment about there peptides and take my business elsewhere, Phil I appreciate it bro, i'll hit you up about an order later, thank you

hey buddy!!

pm me your imfo i will make this better for you i promise!!!

Wait, you guys are saying you bought peptides from precsion peptides and they won't reconstitute and they hurt and give you red welts and no positive results!?!? No offense but do u people know how to use google or read posts on this forum or other forums? Precision Peptides are scamers DO NOT BUY FROM THEM everyone I know including myself has been burned by them Including a close friend who had to go go ermergancy room fro
Taking there clomid. I don't want to speak for PHill but there is a good reason he left that company, he's a good man and trust he's word. If you get follistatin go through Phil or one of the companies he supports. If you are stupid enough not to spend 2 minutes researching a company before spending your hard earned money you deserve to be I injecting the talc powder they are selling. Sorry had to vent.

phil was repping PP for awhile and now i see that he says he has left them.. from what i heard usually BIG A will yank a sponsor from here really quick if they become a problem..i guess we will see.

phil was repping PP for awhile and now i see that he says he has left them.. from what i heard usually BIG A will yank a sponsor from here really quick if they become a problem..i guess we will see.

Never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members