over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your favourite peptide and why.

These are rather dramatic changes. Was superiors LR3 the only peptide you were using other than 600mg's of AAS?

The effects appear systematic so site injections probably aren't necessary. Given the change in bodyfat were you dieting at the time?

The obvious fact I looked shit to begin with has to come into consideration too. But the LR3 helped me look the best I have ever looked. I have used much more gear in the past too. I upped my aas afterwards and if anything look worse :eek:

Yes I watched what I ate but far from proper dieting. But that is definitely another factor. I used LR3 at 200mcg pre workout (3-4 times weekly) and 400mcg PEG MGF sub-q pre bed on training days too.

The science would suggest LR3 has no localized effect. However personal experience shows me it definitely does. I mainly pinned my lats and delts and I noticed a big difference in them. Lats are a very weak area and I have tried alsorts of exercises/angles etc over the years with no real major effect. Within 1 week on LR3 I noticed a big change in them. There are so many variables though so I hope to do another big LR3 and PEG MGF run in the near future to see if I can get similar results.

I do think the combo of LR3 and PEG MGF is great for muscle fullness, recovery and overall fat loss though.

Last edited:
The obvious fact I looked shit to begin with has to come into consideration too. But the LR3 helped me look the best I have ever looked. I have used much more gear in the past too. I upped my aas afterwards and if anything look worse :eek:

Yes I watched what I ate but far from proper dieting. But that is definitely another factor. I used LR3 at 200mcg pre workout (3-4 times weekly) and 400mcg PEG MGF sub-q pre bed on training days too.

The science would suggest LR3 has no localized effect. However personal experience shows me it definitely does. I mainly pinned my lats and delts and I noticed a big difference in them. Lats are a very weak area and I have tried alsorts of exercises/angles etc over the years with no real major effect. Within 1 week on LR3 I noticed a big change in them. There are so many variables though so I hope to do another big LR3 and PEG MGF run in the near future to see if I can get similar results.

I do think the combo of LR3 and PEG MGF is great for muscle fullness, recovery and overall fat loss though.

Great detail bro!! its a great combo for so many things, especially muscle fullness with the nutrient repartitioning.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws