over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which mod to talk to?

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
I have an order issue with a sponsor that I would like to talk to a mod about, but I don't know if the mods are designated different area's/sponsors, etc.

Not a big issue really, but I want to make sure what they did (or are asking) is appropriate before I were to share on the board.

Last edited:
This post will be deleted - BUT -

Depending on the source there might not be any help possible.

Some are better than others. Some are GREAT, some are ok and some are... well I'll leave the S word out of this.

Trying to do right

I've seen in other threads, to the affects of "If you have an issue with a sponsor talk with one of the mods".

I already talked with the sponsor, but what they are asking for dosen't quite seem right. But, I am unsure of what is "proper protocol" for this situation.

If it's proper, OK, cool, I'll go along with what they want. But if not, then it should be mentioned simply for accountability and not bashing.

i have messaged mods before - NONE have replied except one of them.

Interesting... but good update

i have messaged mods before - NONE have replied except one of them.

That's interesting what you said CK.

The good news is that they seem to be being a little more "fair" in their latest email, so I think I'm good to go.

Remember, the mods cannot help you do illegal activities if they live in a country where it is illegal for them too.

Understood...

Remember, the mods cannot help you do illegal activities if they live in a country where it is illegal for them too.

I hear you Big A and understand what you are saying, thanks for chiming in. I wasn't really looking for "help" per se to do something, but again, more just to know if what they were doing was "proper protocol."

I didn't want to lay something on the board for accountability purposes (not bashing) only to find out that what they were wanting was perfectly legit. I thought I was actually following board protocol and not being the guy who goes on a site's sponsor bashing them. I took my problem to the sponsor right away, their response seemed "fishy", so I took it here.

I thought a pm from a mod would have been appropriate to clarify. Maybe I misunderstood.

I hear you Big A and understand what you are saying, thanks for chiming in. I wasn't really looking for "help" per se to do something, but again, more just to know if what they were doing was "proper protocol."

I didn't want to lay something on the board for accountability purposes (not bashing) only to find out that what they were wanting was perfectly legit. I thought I was actually following board protocol and not being the guy who goes on a site's sponsor bashing them. I took my problem to the sponsor right away, their response seemed "fishy", so I took it here.

I thought a pm from a mod would have been appropriate to clarify. Maybe I misunderstood.

Some of the mods are in countries were gear is legal.

Hit me up Myosin. I dont know you real well But I always try and help the members if I feel they have a legitimate problem.
If I cant get involved or Help I atleast Make a log of the problem (If I feel its legit) and then we can look it over as a group and decide what should be done.

BigA is correct though. For our own safety we have to be careful of How much we can get involved.

Follow up...

I realize I never gave a follow-up on this... just wanted to give a public thanks to Raj for examining my issue and putting his 2 cents in. Although he didn't know me "real well", he wanted to "do right" and let me present my case before him. He gave his thoughts and he gave some wisdom into the situation which I appreciated.

Out of respect for him, please don't PM asking the details as it won't be shared.

Thanks, Raj.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity