over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who has/is using test suspension??

Gaintrain

Kilo Klub Member
any bros here running this on a regular basis? whats your dosage? how do you like it? are you spot injecting muscle groups pre-workout? are you stacking this on top of a long ester oil?

Last edited:
Used a lot of water based susp in the late 80s to mid 90s.100 mg day . 200mg day last 2 weeks before meet.
yes I used on top of cyp or enan and what ever else I was doing.
I had very little sides with susp with the exception of tendonitis in the elbows
during pre meet cycle down on bench reps. The strength kick was fairly hard on small joint connective tissue for me. T

very cool bro i have always used test e as a base but been think bout thrown a lil susp on top of it for some added kick!

100mg about an hour or so before working out. Nice.

the only test I use is one of the spnsers oil based t no e. With 75 mg a day of test and 50 mg tbol went from 380 to a 420 bench in 4 wks. freakin awesome.

tbol is a good oral one my favs! PM what sponsor you used bro

tbol is a good oral one my favs! PM what sponsor you used bro

sent. I never gave it any respect but now that my situaation requires me to use things that clear faster, i love it. Im pretty much stuck with suspension, tbol, var (sometimes) and metjyl1test. bout to learn alot more about peptides - was a little underwhelmed with SARMS though they seemed promising

i use it when im getting ready for a contset 100 mg pre workout on heavy days i also stay on test year round at 1 gram and 600 mg eq year round so its added on top

Last edited:
I've yet to use suspension myself. How is it in regards to acne? I don't break out badly, but when I do it's always when my hormone levels are changing. I'll notice it when I'm starting a blast or dropping down to cruise. I figured that having high levels forba few hours, then dropping really low would make things pretty bad. Any experience?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I run it all the time. Usually run oil based tne but lately been trying water suspension. I run it at 100mg ed either to kickstart or end my cycle for 4 weeks or I run it before a powerlifting comp with tren suspension. I always site inject short esters because of the frequency of shots

yeah ive used TNE in oil which worked great pre workout. it was actaully a tne/dbol blend.

About 10 years ago i got 2 bottles of suspension,20 ml per bottle and 100mgs per ml.I shot 1ml everyday for 40 days and blew the fuck up.I went from 230 to 265-270 in those 40 days.I shot my bis and tris and they were swole the fuck up.I felt like a beast.Blood pressure got pretty high and i got pretty angry but i loved it.

About 10 years ago i got 2 bottles of suspension,20 ml per bottle and 100mgs per ml.I shot 1ml everyday for 40 days and blew the fuck up.I went from 230 to 265-270 in those 40 days.I shot my bis and tris and they were swole the fuck up.I felt like a beast.Blood pressure got pretty high and i got pretty angry but i loved it.

this is what i like to hear good feed back only sells me on the idea of doin some suspension on top of some long ester oil....:D

I did shoot it right before all workouts and the pumps were insane.I remeber looking in the mirror and just being completely satisfied with how i looked around the 25 day mark.Also my bench went from 435 for a double to 495 for a double.Also i took it by itself.

Last edited:
I did shoot it right before all workouts and the pumps were insane.I remeber looking in the mirror and just being completely satisfied with how i looked around the 25 day mark.Also my bench went from 435 for a double to 495 for a double.Also i took it by itself.

yooo rocco have you tried any suspen from the sponsors on our boared here if so PM me which you like tryn to network on some good suspension b4 i pick a sponsor to get it from....

yooo rocco have you tried any suspen from the sponsors on our boared here if so PM me which you like tryn to network on some good suspension b4 i pick a sponsor to get it from....

No i havent used it in many years.but i got a buddy who does.I will check with him and get back to you.

The month or so, I have started using TNE in oil at 50mgs about an hour before training. I felt it has given me a bit of a boost. If I were to use again I would move up to 100mgs before training and see how that felt

Cheers
An Old Dawg

100 mg/day is a sweet spot IMO. More than that and the sides get much worse, less than that and you dont feel it much which surprised me.

i had some a few years ago that came in a 20ml.it had to be shaken every so often.
do a 100mg that morning and few hours later your massive.workouts were awesome and heavy.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws