over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who likes test-free cycles?

ricorico

Registered
Any of you guys like the idea of test free cycles? SOme people, myself including, have a hard time losing that last bit of fat while on test. Id be scared of running tren without test, but what if you ran 100mgs proviron in place of it?

people do it all the time.

How your body will react...well thats another matter.

Worst case scenario, id think = loss of sex drive without enough test.. I may be wrong though.

people do it all the time.

How your body will react...well thats another matter.

Worst case scenario, id think = loss of sex drive without enough test.. I may be wrong though.

thats the typical one....its happened to me. Plus testosterone is need for many things, including your immune system. So replacing it with a progestin would be a bad thing i would assume.

there is a member on gavin's board that never uses test in his cycles. he says testosterone is junk and he only uses EQ, Deca, and Tren (those are just the injectables).
I wouldn't agree with him about the test, but his results speak for itself.

Test makes me feel so good while I'm on.
It's 50% for a psychologic reason I'm using it.
And that's why I'm staying o all this year, I'm kinda scared to come off at this point...

test is by and far my favorite compound. ive tried test free cycles (eq+ dbol), just wasnt my thing. test is best, for me

look at how hard some of those bodybuilding girls are ??? They dont use test, ok I know there body's are different...But I can see your point...

You wont know until you try it ??? the other thing to look at is your diet...You say you cant get the last bit of fat off...Well, just changing out your gear isnt going to make a huge difference...Yeah, it might make you hold less water without test..but, the fat will still be there...

Just some thoughts

chris

i get a little more visceral fat distribution when on it. taking raloxifene at the same time seemed to help with that, but it really isn't available anymore.

proviron is good stuff-- gives some of the same feeling of well being. if you used that and some hcg or dhea, you would have a bit of the base hormones that are being suppressed. or you could just run somewhere between 70-150mg of test a week with your cycle. even that 70mg can be adequate replacement for the natural levels that have been suppressed. some of the bad rap test gets, is because people might be using way too much.

Hate to disappoint some of you here but test will burn fat. You can get very lean and rock hard o test. It is diet that lets people down, not test. Test is essential for males, but go ahead and give it a try w/out it. It will be the lack of test that will allow your oestrogen levels to exceed your test levels then you will be be primed for some gyno and fat storage.

Only thing I've heard is the use of Porviron in cycles w/out test if the person isn't prone to anything really. Some succeed and some don't.

look at how hard some of those bodybuilding girls are ??? They dont use test, ok I know there body's are different...But I can see your point...

You wont know until you try it ??? the other thing to look at is your diet...You say you cant get the last bit of fat off...Well, just changing out your gear isnt going to make a huge difference...Yeah, it might make you hold less water without test..but, the fat will still be there...

Just some thoughts

chris

i dunno man, i disagree. estro plays a HUGE role in fat storage. DHT derivatives like primo or mast provide extremely lean gains. Estro from test aromatizing can make it quite difficult to lose that last bit on the abdomen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131