over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your cycles?

dimethyl11

Registered
Newbies
Before dropping to a cruise or doing PCT. How long do most of you have elevated doses or 'blast' for? Assuming bloodwork is in range I like to go for 16-20 weeks. I don't think I've gone longer than that.

People still cycle?
Jokes aside, I don’t cycle. When growing I just run doses and drugs I can tolerate well. Test, nand, eq, don’t really impact my bloodwork negatively at all even in higher doses. Monitor your bloods, RHR, BP etc. of course as well.

If your supplementation, diet, cardio, steps, and health medications are in place you’d be surprised what you can “get away with”. The thing is most people can’t dial those in 100% though.

Now if we are talking prep drugs… whole different story.

I know.this guy that got off to try and have a kid.

The last couple of years I run a bulk from Feb to June and switch to a cut that runs July to the end of September, then I take 3 months off of everything, including a break from training. May not be the best for everyone but I feel it gives my receptors a break and any joint issues I have heal up nicely. So nine month blast and 3 month break.

Didn’t rich piana say in a vid, he’s only ever ran 1 cycle but it’s lasted 20 years 🤣

Everyone is different of course. But all my kids were conceived while on cycle. Never had to cycle off. But then again I wasnt intentionally trying to have kids. It just happens.
I do know when each child was conceived.

Do you remember which cycle you were on when each was conceived? When you were on EQ, is that kid more vascular now? 😁 Jk

The last couple of years I run a bulk from Feb to June and switch to a cut that runs July to the end of September, then I take 3 months off of everything, including a break from training. May not be the best for everyone but I feel it gives my receptors a break and any joint issues I have heal up nicely. So nine month blast and 3 month break.
@Nike22 ...Happy New Year.
When you take the 3 months off from training, you don't do other physical activities like hiking, biking, jogging, stand up paddling, etc?
You just veg, couch potato?

MS

Mainly tren, mast, DHB, test.

All my kids avg 6'+. My youngest son will easily hit 6'8. Kid is very smart and strong as a bull.
Flattening kids at all the area/regional combines.
@goback2013 ...Happy New Year.
Wow. Does height run in the family?
Your youngest son, how heavy is he?
Going Costco every day?

MS

@goback2013 ...Happy New Year.
Wow. Does height run in the family?
Your youngest son, how heavy is he?
Going Costco every day?

MS
My father is 6'9. My kids mothers are all 5'10 to 6'. My youngest son has been 120lbs for a while though. Although as he grows hes leaning out. Currently 5'4 @ 9yo
My mother's father is short. Although my mother's mother side is tall.
All the mothers are either African or West Indian stock. One is American(but blood lines are from West Africa). All my daughters look like Kimora Lee(that whole Bla-Sian look.) My sons look like me.

@Nike22 ...Happy New Year.
When you take the 3 months off from training, you don't do other physical activities like hiking, biking, jogging, stand up paddling, etc?
You just veg, couch potato?

MS
Happy New Year to you too!
Oh yeah, I go trekking, walk the dog for an hour plus, etc. just no resistance training. I loose some muscle but not as much as you would think and between hopping into a bulk + muscle memory, everything comes back in a couple of months. When on cycle workouts are pretty intense so 2 years ago it was my left elbow, last year my right shoulder. Time off gives these trouble areas time to heal plus starting up with test/nandrolone makes for a smooth return. Plus to be honest it also feels good to get some time off from all the regulated eating. 2lbs of chicken breast a day gets pretty tough after nine months...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131