over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your cycles?

The reality is as @luki7788 has been saying for years… there is no “coming off” cycles.

Maybe guys think they’re saving all the young Gym bro’s by denying it. 🤷‍♂️

But for most guys you come off cycle when you retire from bodybuilding. Meaning when you are done competing or no longer want to look like a jacked MF who does.

The exception is medical reasons or interventions. But even then most guys stay on cycle during surgeries to hold the look and size.

Are there rare exceptions (guys with great genetics) who take lower dosages? Sure. But nobody is coming off. That’s why it’s no longer called “offseason” there is no “off” it’s called a progressive phase- where you grow and make improvements.

Maybe one day unicorns will exist and maybe one day guys will stop pretending they’re “off cycle” when they’re pinning syringes every week. 😂 Wishful thinking.
you are like Jesus preaching the word of God that no one wanted to believe 😅

I had forgotten about this old vid of JP saying he had been or was up to 6g of gear. I think for a lot of guys it’s knowing when to increase the dose. For some they do it way to quick and end up limiting their potential and other guys get stuck for whatever reason never upping the dose which has the same result I guess

The title of the video is 6 grams of gear didn't make him bigger. But i agree with you he wouldn't have reached his size without pushing the gear and food. 140kg at 165cm lol it's crazy how big he is per square inch.

I don't know why alot of pros bullshit about doses, when they go on podcasts and say they use 400mgs test how do they and the co hosts keep a straight face lol i would be laughing my ass off.

I remember guy cisternino one time said he used tren on a podcast and nick walker was joking around saying omg you used tren that's crazy lol.

The title of the video is 6 grams of gear didn't make him bigger. But i agree with you he wouldn't have reached his size without pushing the gear and food. 140kg at 165cm lol it's crazy how big he is per square inch.
Yeah slightly misleading title I think lol but the channel is MD so can’t exactly condone it

Yeah I’ve met him a few times he’s just another level of big like just beyond freaky

Yeah slightly misleading title I think lol but the channel is MD so can’t exactly condone it

Yeah I’ve met him a few times he’s just another level of big like just beyond freaky
Yeah brother I've met hunter labrada a couple of months ago a little after he got 2nd to Andrew Jacked and I couldn't believe my eyes lol I was like how the fuck could a human being look like that. To see a 23 inch arm on a 170cm 5ft 7guy is beyond crazy. Pictures don't do these guys justice at all lol

Yeah brother I've met hunter labrada a couple of months ago a little after he got 2nd to Andrew Jacked and I couldn't believe my eyes lol I was like how the fuck could a human being look like that. To see a 23 inch arm on a 170cm 5ft 7guy is beyond crazy. Pictures don't do these guys justice at all lol

The only way I can describe these guys is 4d like until you see them in person you can’t get how big they are lol.

I think though a lot of these top guys are genetic freaks of nature and will require less gear than everyone else who’s trying to get to that level. That’s not to say they’re on tiny amounts but I’m sure someone like Phil Heath requires less gear than someone who’s gone all out to crack top 10 at a lesser pro show for example.

I can only ever use myself as a true example and I’m at 1.7g and have been at or around this dosage multiple times before so for me to go “next level” I think I’m probably gonna have to up the dose. I believe im probably a good 40lbs of actual muscle away from maxing out my physique which some guys could probably do on less gear than I may have to take to get there

I agree to. Dave also stated that these people who claim to maintain a top super heavyweight physique on TRT are probably lieing. If it took years of being at upwards of 5g to build your physique then it’s impossible to maintain that on he believes much under 2g and I am inclined to agree

In my experience that's pretty accurate. I was never on 5g but did a few blasts upto 1g.

I lost 20lb of muscle over the course of 4-5 years on 100 to 150mg.

Maybe these guys are actually on trt and just have better genetics to hold on muscle than I do, I don't really know. But yeah I'm inclined to side with Dave here.

Great input in here - glad I asked lol, it’ll probably change the way I look at things from now on.

One other question - why is high test touted as the main driver for growth. I get it that it’s what we naturally have but isn’t nandrolone for example a better growth promoter?

In my experience that's pretty accurate. I was never on 5g but did a few blasts upto 1g.

Maybe these guys are actually on trt and just have better genetics to hold on muscle than I do, I don't really know. But yeah I'm inclined to side with Dave here.
I remember when I thought “blasting” a gram was a lot… like 10 years ago. 😂

Great input in here - glad I asked lol, it’ll probably change the way I look at things from now on.

One other question - why is high test touted as the main driver for growth. I get it that it’s what we naturally have but isn’t nandrolone for example a better growth promoter?
Test is your “foundation” as you said it’s our primary male hormone. You should max it out then add other compounds as needed to tolerance. Typically ones with lower sides first like EQ or primo and then nandrolone.

The other compounds are very anabolic but generally will have more side effects gram to gram and they also work “synergistically” with test. Example- run a gram of Test weekly and then try running only a gram of nandrolone by itself. Trust me you’ll like the test cycle a lot more. 😂

That’s a layman’s terms answer.

Between 3 and 52 weeks.

What pointers do you look for to determine when you come off mate?
If anything is out of range, I adjust or cruise depending on what it is that's off. Mainly liver, kidney and lipids. I get an ekg and calcium scan yearly.

Just to try something new. I’ve been doing a 3 way split for a long while now and have been feeling pretty burnt out after workouts to be honest. I just started the 5 day split and it’s obviously too soon to tell but I’m liking it so far. I train an hour at most, so it’s giving more time to focus on each muscle per workout.
You mean a typical ´bro split´ instead of push pull legs?

For me the same, push/pull/legs burns me out pretty quick when I go 5-6 times per week.

Like I said I got the time and to your point about being a “young man” - turning 38 next month - who knows how much longer I can really push this with all my injuries - want to get the most out of it now so when I’m your age I can look like you and hopefully be on some maintenance cruise control.
Dont worry mate i am 44 and i am just doing another bulk. You will be fine.

Yep all liers

I was 105 kg ripped on 2g total

Had to cruise on 150mg for 3 years

Kept training hard and eat clean

Result from 105 to 78 kg in 3 years

Same conditioning but much smaller

2-6 months. Roughly it’s different every time. I don’t set a timeframe beforehand. I go until either my injuries force me to take a break or I feel the drugs are no longer working at my normal doses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131