advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long to notice effects from steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I actually read most of this thread! Maybe I'm just as retarded😂🤣

You pinned 4 grams of test and 1 gram of Tren in 3 days with no effects?? Then you just happen to name drop a sponsor here?? GTFOH. You better stop trolling this board with your nonsense posts or you won't last long.
Seems like either trolling or some serious mental issues (and I’m not trying to be a wise ass or just insult the guy). Sounds disconnected from rational thoughts and behaviors.

You pinned 4 grams of test and 1 gram of Tren in 3 days with no effects?? Then you just happen to name drop a sponsor here?? GTFOH. You better stop trolling this board with your nonsense posts or you won't last long.
Lmao exactly what I thought since I heard I took 1 dbol and felt xyz lol troll for sure and people still bite into ot and reply

I read about butt plugs for ever online.and how you feel and one day I tried it and I instantly got this huge pain in my butt when I stuck it in but got no results from it no pleasure or nothing .maybe the plug was fake

I usually feel steroids within 23 seconds of dosing. Primo takes 5 mins and 47 seconds so I don't respond fast to that.

I usually feel steroids within 23 seconds of dosing. Primo takes 5 mins and 47 seconds so I don't respond fast to that.
Lmfao that was good matey 🤣

Your primo must be blag because it should take under 4 mins. Everybody knows that!

Not sure if troll or just legitimately slow..either way I’m eating chicken and rice🙃

tren A, i'm sweating in the gym straight away.

test prop horny within a week

long esters 3 weeks in

7 minutes not 6 that would be crazy no one can get shredded and massive in 6 minutes but 7 minutes with my program there is no need for 8

Hmm, notice the effects from steroids. Such a general question. Side effects, strength gains, muscle gains either in growth or definition, or feeling?

Trest you can feel the heat (niacin like flush) rather soon after administration. Tren A as well. I don’t get an “on feeling” from Test or EQ, but gains come after several weeks.

Different story with orals.

Hmm, notice the effects from steroids. Such a general question. Side effects, strength gains, muscle gains either in growth or definition, or feeling?

Trest you can feel the heat (niacin like flush) rather soon after administration. Tren A as well. I don’t get an “on feeling” from Test or EQ, but gains come after several weeks.

Different story with orals.
Did you actually read the thread or you just trying to get your post count up? The OP is a retarded troll.

Did you actually read the thread or you just trying to get your post count up? The OP is a retarded troll.
Neither really. I read a lot of it but not entire thread. When he mentioned the insane amounts of various compounds I figured he was trolling, but just in case he was sincere decided to shared my experience, which may be worthless to him because he has taken 10x the amount I’d ever take and he still doesn’t have the feels. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear