advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bloodwork that the board wanted to see is here. How long before I drop dead?

Well it was way above range and my mukti already has methyl. And I take extra methyl bs every few days. Could this accumulative affect if the fortified ones cause any real harm? I recall hearing this somewhere and that's why I ask. Il look into thst other company, are tabs as high dosed with liver as the Beverly? Thanks for answering.

On another note my mother had the original gastric bypass and is having iron problems. She was straight up passing full Beverly's. Anything else she could take? I also ordered syntek b12 for her, it was shipped back due to the wrong address and they don't answer emails or answer on here, not sure why they are a Sponser.
They’re a sponsor here because they’re a solid brand and part of the founding team. I’d reach out to the mods.

Perfect Supplements beef liver is good and what I would use. Not Beverly. You can cut out the multi IMO or move to whole food based one. I’d just be careful pushing synthetic or fortified vitamin products.

They’re a sponsor here because they’re a solid brand and part of the founding team. I’d reach out to the mods.

Perfect Supplements beef liver is good and what I would use. Not Beverly. You can cut out the multi IMO or move to whole food based one. I’d just be careful pushing synthetic or fortified vitamin products.
I miss spoke, I was emailing both a good email and bad email from olden times I think. Also fot all I know they refunded the money, I jsut don't remember the card. I got that impression when no one answered the thread from them but spoke too soon.

Thanks for the advice? Is methyl synthetic?

Those are some grainy ass pictures.

You’re actually a pretty healthy guy based on your blood work (only one metric). They ran regular CRP which is very low and a good thing. Homocysteine is in range. Your LDL and HDL are good and almost at a 2:1.

Your RBC numbers are off which my guess is likely due to hydration, breathing (do you snore or have sleep apnea?) and low ferritin which tell me your inflammation levels are all really in check and you likely don’t have anything acute or chronic.

I’d add more water, a beef liver supplement, raw cacao (2tbsp daily), and keep focusing on weight loss. This will help bring things back into balance.

Very surprised they didn’t include glucose in this blood panel. It’s part of a CMP so the doctor must have marked up the request sheet individually.

I’d still get an echo, nuclear stress test or CPET done, and a CT calcium score (best $99 you’ll ever spend).
His cholesterol looks like a natty, overall his labs are really good for someone on shit, my labs aren’t bad and he’s way better than me and my doc won’t even do an ekg bc my labs are “good” and “ my heart sounds perfect” but the va is cheap so maybe it’s all bs but my hdl hasn’t been as good as his since my teens. Even after 5 years in state jail my hdl was 30. Mind you I take like 20 gms krill oil a day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131