advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bloodwork that the board wanted to see is here. How long before I drop dead?

Here is the blood work from Quest with everything you guys wanted to see. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Here is the blood work from Quest with everything you guys wanted to see. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
The only thing that stands out is severe anemia. That means lower energy and possibly lower mood, endurance, brain fog, etc.

The Hba1c is cut off i think, dont see the value in there

View attachment 189308Just to be nitpicky :They are just shy of 1g of protein per tablet. If you have a scale toss 20 of them on there and it will be about 20g weight. They can compress tablets but that will not change the weight and 1g of protein will always weight 1g on earth.
Sorry for wrong info, I contacted Beverly a few years ago to ask and they told me about 2. Not saying they are correct thou. Guess it's good to know since I was counting them as protein and was wrong. Haven't to think about your example since it's over my head.

Actually I reread, that's not over my head lol. Thank god or I would be in trouble. Should I be concerned with all that b12 if I take a lot? I also have vitamins with the methyl form etc

Actually I reread, that's not over my head lol. Thank god or I would be in trouble. Should I be concerned with all that b12 if I take a lot? I also have vitamins with the methyl form etc
B vitamins are water soluble. Food based especially aren’t anything to worry about.

Most people are far more deficient than they think. Can you overdue anything? Sure, but very tough on water soluble items, especially good sourced B’s.

B vitamins are water soluble. Food based especially aren’t anything to worry about.

Most people are far more deficient than they think. Can you overdue anything? Sure, but very tough on water soluble items, especially good sourced B’s.
What would be the negative of getting too much iron in your system all at once?

The body has a moderating mechanism which reduces absorption.

I had to look this up years ago but essentially the best protocol is to either

1. Dose every other day, to get around the refractory mechanism.

2. Dose twice a day every day, acknowledging some of this will be wasted but the overall effect will be greater than once a day.

The typical once a day given my Dr's is more down to compliance of the individual.

The beverly is not food based b12 as they add the cyanocobalamin to the tabs, no clue why but they do.

The beverly is not food based b12 as they add the cyanocobalamin to the tabs, no clue why but they do.
I actually didn’t know that, but a lot of companies fortify their beef liver and cod liver oils now. Which is unfortunate and just bad sourcing and manufacturing methods in my experience.

Haven’t recommended Beverly in years. For beef liver I would use something like Perfect Supplements brand for anyone needing a good one that’s inexpensive and not fortified.

Dude you ever seen X-Men where she injects.that dude with metal and then the guy pulls it out his ass and makes some ball hearings and breaks his plastic jail cell....well I think.that would be a legitimate concern

and youre a brotha, expect to have statistically higher a1c my boy. I'm here if you need any further help shoot me a clear picture via PM ill take a look for ya

the person who posted the thread and I are personally friends for many years , did I tag you in my post? who are you? in this instance, this is an A and B message between the poster and I the responder. what are you confused about? nobody is talking to you, thus a reaction on my post would have sufficed at best on your part. He will chime in shortly.

the person who posted the thread and I are personally friends for many years , did I tag you in my post? who are you? in this instance, this is an A and B message between the poster and I the responder. what are you confused about? nobody is talking to you, thus a reaction on my post would have sufficed at best on your part. He will chime in shortly.
Well with zero context, I was confused as to what being a brother was and how it would lead to him expecting to have a higher a1c. Not sure why you’re so upset, was just confused by your comment was all. Lol.

Well with zero context, I was confused as to what being a brother was and how it would lead to him expecting to have a higher a1c. Not sure why you’re so upset, was just confused by your comment was all. Lol.
he is my brother as in family/BROTHER, close homey like kin, I am unaware of other borrowed bastardized definitions you are alluding to. but wrong place to press an agenda or to misinterpret things to facilitate that. you cant sit at our table deal with it :rolleyes:

he is my brother as in family/BROTHER, close homey like kin, I am unaware of other borrowed bastardized definitions you are alluding to. but wrong place to press an agenda or to misinterpret things to facilitate that. you cant sit at our table deal with it :rolleyes:
Your table is an open forum. So calm the fuck down. Take that shit to PMs if it’s just for you 2.

but wrong place to press an agenda or to misinterpret things to facilitate that. you cant sit at our table deal with it :rolleyes:
What the fuck are you even talking about 😂

What agenda?

Not sure what table you’re at but I’ll be sure to stay far away lol. Let’s just drop this, I was never looking for any kind of argument. Hopefully you can calm down in the mean time.

I actually didn’t know that, but a lot of companies fortify their beef liver and cod liver oils now. Which is unfortunate and just bad sourcing and manufacturing methods in my experience.

Haven’t recommended Beverly in years. For beef liver I would use something like Perfect Supplements brand for anyone needing a good one that’s inexpensive and not fortified.
Well it was way above range and my mukti already has methyl. And I take extra methyl bs every few days. Could this accumulative affect if the fortified ones cause any real harm? I recall hearing this somewhere and that's why I ask. Il look into thst other company, are tabs as high dosed with liver as the Beverly? Thanks for answering.

On another note my mother had the original gastric bypass and is having iron problems. She was straight up passing full Beverly's. Anything else she could take? I also ordered syntek b12 for her, it was shipped back due to the wrong address and they don't answer emails or answer on here, not sure why they are a Sponser.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws