advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bloodwork that the board wanted to see is here. How long before I drop dead?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
Here is the blood work from Quest with everything you guys wanted to see. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2855.jpeg
    IMG_2855.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2854.jpeg
    IMG_2854.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 294
You have a couple flags due to producing additional RBC blood from the test and your iron and potassium is a little high you are perfectly healthy everything else is in range. Meanwhile I had like 17 flags on my last bloodwork.

Here is the blood work from Quest with everything you guys wanted to see. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Those are some grainy ass pictures.

You’re actually a pretty healthy guy based on your blood work (only one metric). They ran regular CRP which is very low and a good thing. Homocysteine is in range. Your LDL and HDL are good and almost at a 2:1.

Your RBC numbers are off which my guess is likely due to hydration, breathing (do you snore or have sleep apnea?) and low ferritin which tell me your inflammation levels are all really in check and you likely don’t have anything acute or chronic.

I’d add more water, a beef liver supplement, raw cacao (2tbsp daily), and keep focusing on weight loss. This will help bring things back into balance.

Very surprised they didn’t include glucose in this blood panel. It’s part of a CMP so the doctor must have marked up the request sheet individually.

I’d still get an echo, nuclear stress test or CPET done, and a CT calcium score (best $99 you’ll ever spend).

Bloodwork appears good from what I can tell. However the original question was your heart rate i believe? And general feelings of malaise?

This is all the more reason to knuckle down on a serious diet, cardio and training regimen.

Repost your labs.

From what I can see and somewhat make out. You definitely are in the stages of microcytic anemia. Your ferritin is in the dumpster. It appears this is more than likely due to dumping too much blood in a short period of time. If so, stop over phlebotomizing. You're not doing yourself any favors.

There's more interpretational values that can help if you could possibly post clearer images.

Those are some grainy ass pictures.

You’re actually a pretty healthy guy based on your blood work (only one metric). They ran regular CRP which is very low and a good thing. Homocysteine is in range. Your LDL and HDL are good and almost at a 2:1.

Your RBC numbers are off which my guess is likely due to hydration, breathing (do you snore or have sleep apnea?) and low ferritin which tell me your inflammation levels are all really in check and you likely don’t have anything acute or chronic.

I’d add more water, a beef liver supplement, raw cacao (2tbsp daily), and keep focusing on weight loss. This will help bring things back into balance.

Very surprised they didn’t include glucose in this blood panel. It’s part of a CMP so the doctor must have marked up the request sheet individually.

I’d still get an echo, nuclear stress test or CPET done, and a CT calcium score (best $99 you’ll ever spend).
His chem panel includes glucose. From the blurred images it looks to be 87mg/dL?

If everything else was a weenie bit clearer, it would be a bit easier to determine his hydration status at the time of his labs. His albumin from what I can make out appears to represent normal. Which would indicate no chronic dehydration or insufficient hydration is present.

Well your A1C is shit but I think you knew that going in, so just keep up the cardio and good diet.

His chem panel includes glucose. From the blurred images it looks to be 87mg/dL?

If everything else was a weenie bit clearer, it would be a bit easier to determine his hydration status at the time of his labs. His albumin from what I can make out appears to represent normal. Which would indicate no chronic dehydration or insufficient hydration is present.
I feel blind lol how are you guys reading all those numbers. 😂

I agree 100% he needs to stop doing blood dumps. The things I suggested should help build things back up. I missed his history on doing blood dumps. Makes a lot more sense now.

Curious what's the back story about you feeling the need to post be to prove your healthy did you miss a thread? You don't owe anyone proof your healthy or s pic no matter how bad they want it, no is the most powerful word in the English language. *,your tiny/fat let's see pics you scared " can be answered with a no or just ignored lol.

But since you posted, I'd say potassium out of range and a poor a1c could be an issue, did the doctor seem concerned?

Curious what's the back story about you feeling the need to post be to prove your healthy did you miss a thread? You don't owe anyone proof your healthy or s pic no matter how bad they want it, no is the most powerful word in the English language. *,your tiny/fat let's see pics you scared " can be answered with a no or just ignored lol.

But since you posted, I'd say potassium out of range and a poor a1c could be an issue, did the doctor seem concerned?
He posted it because his RHR was 100 and members were concerned. Nobody forced him to do it. Stop projecting your 180lb victimhood.

Repost your labs.

From what I can see and somewhat make out. You definitely are in the stages of microcytic anemia. Your ferritin is in the dumpster. It appears this is more than likely due to dumping too much blood in a short period of time. If so, stop over phlebotomizing. You're not doing yourself any favors.

There's more interpretational values that can help if you could possibly post clearer images.
Curious what this could mean? On my last blood my a/g ratio (2.6)was off and mcv (101) and much (35) were The only things out of range.

Google says this means microcytic anemia but I never donate blood and eat red meat EOD (12 oz) so my iron should be fine? Do energy drinks possibly cause microcytic anemia.

OP I can’t read the small print but based on other members comments it sounds like most of your numbers are in range. So maybe you just started too high on the GH? You also mentioned you’re skinny fat. Prob should start doing daily cardio for a while then slowly add back in the GH.

Am I seeing that platelet number at 699? This is the first thing I would address

And also, stop donating blood. You must be tired 24/7 with your ferritin so low.

Get the A1C down. Take something like Metformin, Acarbose, and/or Empagliflozin in addition to better lifestyle and lower HGH dose.

I’m assuming you’re on a statin with your lipids looking good (besides triglycerides). Did you eat a big meal before the labs that would trigger such a high triglyceride number?

He posted it because his RHR was 100 and members were concerned. Nobody forced him to do it. Stop projecting your 180lb victimhood.
Tachycardia is fairly common with low ferritin and microcytic anemia. Not uncommon.

You could fit my little 180 lb body in your badass Wolfpak gym bag 🐺🐺🦊

Am I seeing that platelet number at 699? This is the first thing I would address

And also, stop donating blood. You must be tired 24/7 with your ferritin so low.

Get the A1C down. Take something like Metformin, Acarbose, and/or Empagliflozin in addition to better lifestyle and lower HGH dose.

I’m assuming you’re on a statin with your lipids looking good (besides triglycerides). Did you eat a big meal before the labs that would trigger such a high triglyceride number?

Yeah the frequent blood donations seem like the go-to solution on reddit, but a lot of that can be solved with frequent cardio, good diet, staying lean etc just the bodybuilding lifestyle.

His HgbA1c is not an issue, it's only 0.1% above normal range at 5.8%. Not that you want it to keep escalating upward.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131