over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your cycles?

I just picked up a bunch of npp from qsc hope I don't have to waste it. I was going to keep it about 300mg a week max with about the same masteron hoping it'll cancel out a little the nandrolone sex sides
I’m running 600mg a week of NPP every week currently. Zero issues. I do have Test, EQ and Proviron in my cycle too though.

Guys get issues IMO when they get the ratios wrong and don’t take enough test.

@slesh those test numbers on your blood work… 😂 there’s zero chance you’re having any issues with a total test of 6000 LOL. I bet you feel like Rambo with those numbers!

I generally plan 2x blast per year. 20 wk and a 16-18 or thereabouts. I plan a cruise around annual medicals in Fall and often just seasonal Spring.

I'm not super wedded or strict about schedule but it generally works out fine. I think last year or so I did a 17 wk cruise (test/deca which is my older gent standard) that I really enjoyed and posted some of my best bloods since my 20s. Also done extended blasts in my time. Got injured some this year so cluster fucked myself but whatever, nothing too serious it seems and we do what we can and rebuild.

Bloods 2-4x per year (in addition to formal med) just depending on what I'm using or feeling. These days I stick to compounds I know and have tested myself extensively on so not much left to chance and less need to see where things are at.

Goal is enjoyment and quality of life, being conscious of and minimizing and damage I might be doing. I'm late 40s with family and a lot of other priorities but this keeps me sane, whole and happy.

I'm not super wedded or strict about schedule but it generally works out fine. I think last year or so I did a 17 wk cruise (test/deca which is my older gent standard) that I really enjoyed and posted some of my best bloods since my 20s. Also done extended blasts in my time. Got injured some this year so cluster fucked myself but whatever, nothing too serious it seems and we do what we can and rebuild.
Same age range here. What is your cruise dose with test/deca?

How do you handle such volume twice a week? I suppose you don´t train to true faillure then or?
I train to “failure” on all my tops sets. Reason I put that in quotes is because I don’t have a workout partner so is it true failure? In all fairness no, as I don’t have someone giving me that extra push on the last 1-2 reps. But I do go as far as possible solo.

Same age range here. What is your cruise dose with test/deca?

So to maximize your utility I'm going to give you more info on me than just basic answer as we are of similar age and maybe useful to you.

-200mg Test E/C weekly at peak puts me top of range serum 1100ish and rest of week below.

-I've run 200/200 test/deca which is my typical cruise for 2+ years uninterrupted without a single impact on bloods outside ~10% rbc/crit increase. I do like an ai to keep E2 in range.

-I've run 750/600 test/deca for ~18 weeks also with no impact on bloods. Haven't tested higher. Basically saying these are good compounds for me and extensively ran and tested. I generally have at least some base of deca in every blast for joints and longevity of them.

-I'm just under 6'3" no shoes these days and have dropped weight trying to stay generally under 240. 235 and 11% roughly today (nursing 2 injuries so fucked but not bad I guess). Easy for me to gain back old muscle just adding food/carbs.

-My normal test/deca cruise is 200/200 and this allows not only full and fast recovery from anything else in blast but also ability to stay on longer term and not get the slow decay most of us who carry decent muscle get on TRT after a whole as that just doesn't fully support things. Also 200/200 allows me to train decently and even cut a bit so some excess there. I think these days I could run 200/150 or maybe 200/100 and sustain at the margin. Haven't tried but might on next cruise though length won't likely be long enough to answer that.

Hope some of that was helpful!

I’m running 600mg a week of NPP every week currently. Zero issues. I do have Test, EQ and Proviron in my cycle too though.

Guys get issues IMO when they get the ratios wrong and don’t take enough test.

@slesh those test numbers on your blood work… 😂 there’s zero chance you’re having any issues with a total test of 6000 LOL. I bet you feel like Rambo with those numbers!

Haha it’s been awesome dude! Only issue and I’ve just been sucking it up is the PIP - been brutal.

Haha it’s been awesome dude! Only issue and I’ve just been sucking it up is the PIP - been brutal.
Sus always gives me PIP. I finally found a Test C 300 with no PIP. Makes life and training legs so much better. 😂

Just as it’s mildly on topic about dosages

In the below video on the topic of UK vs USA dosages Dave mentions that most pro’s he knows or top amateurs (UK guys) he refers to Jordan peters, Luke sandoe (rip) and James hollingshead all went upto the 5g/week range on the initial quest for size and then once achieved dropped back down to 2.5-3G which seems quite popular obviously the journey there is harder than that of maintaining

Just as it’s mildly on topic about dosages

In the below video on the topic of UK vs USA dosages Dave mentions that most pro’s he knows or top amateurs (UK guys) he refers to Jordan peters, Luke sandoe (rip) and James hollingshead all went upto the 5g/week range on the initial quest for size and then once achieved dropped back down to 2.5-3G which seems quite popular obviously the journey there is harder than that of maintaining

I agree with this completely - although if someone competes, they have to push very high again in the contest prep to have the same size and quality

I agree with this completely - although if someone competes, they have to push very high again in the contest prep to have the same size and quality
I agree to. Dave also stated that these people who claim to maintain a top super heavyweight physique on TRT are probably lieing. If it took years of being at upwards of 5g to build your physique then it’s impossible to maintain that on he believes much under 2g and I am inclined to agree

I just picked up a bunch of npp from qsc hope I don't have to waste it. I was going to keep it about 300mg a week max with about the same masteron hoping it'll cancel out a little the nandrolone sex sides

I'm on 700mg NPP from QSC and I'm not having any sides like that. But I usually don't have issues with NPP for some reason deca is another story.

I agree to. Dave also stated that these people who claim to maintain a top super heavyweight physique on TRT are probably lieing. If it took years of being at upwards of 5g to build your physique then it’s impossible to maintain that on he believes much under 2g and I am inclined to agree

If not lying it's a short stint on TRT doses like 4-8 weeks while everything clears and right back on big. No human in normal test ranges or anything close walks around holding that kind of muscle.

If not lying it's a short stint on TRT doses like 4-8 weeks while everything clears and right back on big. No human in normal test ranges or anything close walks around holding that kind of muscle.
I imagine so yeah like of course there’s a ceiling for gear but I think it’s higher than most people pretend it is

If you’re eating max amounts of food IE anymore and you get fat

Doing max training IE anymore is just over training

What is your only Variable left? Gear and in turn that may allow you to eat more and add a little more to your training (unless you’re very advanced in regards to training)

Taking myself as an example I feel I’m at this now

My food is at the most it can be without me getting fat

Training close to red lining it

Gear other than compound switches has been the same for quite a few months (circa 1.5-1.7g) do I need more currently? Hard to say potentially not but will this be the next variable to escalate I can’t see a way it wouldn’t be personally

I will say though and maybe this is a UK thing for most coaches they seem very hesitant about getting clients to up the dose (past a certain amount) it’s always get more out of less, more isn’t needed etc etc which for your average gym guy yes totally but for those wanting to take it to the levels above it can be hard to find that guidance. It seems to be a badge of honour as a coach to have your clients on minimal dosages - From my experience

I've always been saying this - I've been at this for too long to believe in fairy tales 250lbs+ 8% body fat on TRT lol

The reality is as @luki7788 has been saying for years… there is no “coming off” cycles.

Maybe guys think they’re saving all the young Gym bro’s by denying it. 🤷‍♂️

But for most guys you come off cycle when you retire from bodybuilding. Meaning when you are done competing or no longer want to look like a jacked MF who does.

The exception is medical reasons or interventions. But even then most guys stay on cycle during surgeries to hold the look and size.

Are there rare exceptions (guys with great genetics) who take lower dosages? Sure. But nobody is coming off. That’s why it’s no longer called “offseason” there is no “off” it’s called a progressive phase- where you grow and make improvements.

Maybe one day unicorns will exist and maybe one day guys will stop pretending they’re “off cycle” when they’re pinning syringes every week. 😂 Wishful thinking.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member