advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who s tried the "healing miracle drug" - BPC 157?

It's probably worthwhile if you can get it at a good price. 1 to 2 vials doesn't seem like enough for anything significant to me.

I got some for a good price so I've been running it for almost 2 months now. The first 2 weeks or so it make me a little nauseous, and also had to crap more frequently (maybe related to gut healing?).

I used it at 500mcg to 2mg both subq and IM. The site injects seemed to work better. It seemed to help with healing and reducing tightness/swelling around where I shot it. I used it near my left rotator cuff, hip area, but also quads, and triceps.

With that said, I don't actually have any major tendonitis issues. My only chronic is lower back pain which I'm seeing a pain doc for and get frequent trigger point injections and sometimes cortisone. The bpc-157 only helped a little due to its anti-inflammatory effects.

For now I'm going to keep it in for its gut healing properties.

Pumped 15 bottles of 5mg BPC into my lateral anterior deltoid for long head bicep tendonitis. Did nothing.

First 5 bottles was 1mg/day for 30 days. 500mcg AM and PM
Last 10 was 2mg/day for 30 days. 1mg AM and PM

All IM injections with a 1/2" insulin pin at the location of pain/bicep tendon. Long head bicep tendonitis confirmed with Speed's test and long lever shoulder extension.

Were they all from the same source? It sounds like you got bogus bpc... a lot of peptide companies are scamming. I'm pretty sure I have wasted at least 500$ over the last 5 years.

How did you inject it into your knee? Anyone know?

Straighten your leg out and then pinch the skin and inject. Always pinch the skin as much as you can and Youl be fine.

The body's protecting compound.. yes one of my favorite peptides ever. I've healed more injuries with this wonder peptide than anything else. I'm going to inject some subcutaneously in gut area next week to see if I can improve my digestive system. This is where and what BPC was made for inside the body but with its power, attaching itself to any torn tissue and regenerating it faster than anything aside from TB500 is a win for anyone especially power lifters. I've yet to see anything that can't be healed with BPC.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Were they all from the same source? It sounds like you got bogus bpc... a lot of peptide companies are scamming. I'm pretty sure I have wasted at least 500$ over the last 5 years.

Enhanced athlete, Board sponsor.

hemorrhaged disks

anyone experience any value using on hemorrhaged disks, if so please elaborate

It works very well, just make sure that when you run it you run it properly at a high enough dose, or else you will just be dumping your money down the drain.

The body's protecting compound.. yes one of my favorite peptides ever. I've healed more injuries with this wonder peptide than anything else. I'm going to inject some subcutaneously in gut area next week to see if I can improve my digestive system. This is where and what BPC was made for inside the body but with its power, attaching itself to any torn tissue and regenerating it faster than anything aside from TB500 is a win for anyone especially power lifters. I've yet to see anything that can't be healed with BPC.

Mymonsterlabs.com

There are studies pertaining to using BPC to heal the digestive track and stomach ulcers that have show success. However, I think most of them administrated BPC orally so it gets into the digestive system more effectively. If you shoot it subQ, I'm not sure how well it will get into your digestive system.

I never used BCP this way and I don't have the studies on hand but I'm sure you can find them via a google search.

If you have the real stuff, and I will use TB with it, it becomes more effective than test for me in what it allows me to do in the gym. And I don't mean to imply test can heal an injury, but NOTHING boo-poo's my gains/progress more than injuries that force me to alter my training or go really high rep. Stuff is a godsend for someone who has had chronic elbow tendonitis for practically 15 years.

There are studies pertaining to using BPC to heal the digestive track and stomach ulcers that have show success. However, I think most of them administrated BPC orally so it gets into the digestive system more effectively. If you shoot it subQ, I'm not sure how well it will get into your digestive system.

I never used BCP this way and I don't have the studies on hand but I'm sure you can find them via a google search.

Really? That's great thanks for chiming in. I wouldn't have thought to take it orally but it does make sense more if your trying to heal your digestive tract. Thanks bro

Mymonsterlabs.com

I bought a couple vials two weeks ago to try to fix a recent problem with tennis elbow. After going through almost all of the first vial, I'm not seeing anything miraculous. The arm seems to be getting better slowly over time. It would have done that anyway from greatly reducing the weights and avoiding lifts that cause pain.

Maybe I got a mislabeled or expired batch.

I bought a couple vials two weeks ago to try to fix a recent problem with tennis elbow. After going through almost all of the first vial, I'm not seeing anything miraculous. The arm seems to be getting better slowly over time. It would have done that anyway from greatly reducing the weights and avoiding lifts that cause pain.

Maybe I got a mislabeled or expired batch.

And your dose is what, and how many times per day?

Mymonsterlabs.com

I've used bpc several times for tendinitis and it works wonders. It also healed some plantar fasciitis that if been trying to get rid of for two years in about a month and a half. Sucked major ass injecting it into my heal though, lol. I had never heard about it's ability to improve gut health....but now that you mention it I did seem to have much less stomach issues while using it. And flex you know about the problems I've been having with my gut

And your dose is what, and how many times per day?

I started with 250 mcg/day injected subq into the upper outer forearm area. I've bumped it up to the same dose twice a day. I'll finish out the rest of this batch and the next one before I decide if I want more.

here in europe there is a new OTC supplement containing BPC
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hydrapharm-Unbreakable-Connective-Recuperation-Ingredients/dp/B0744KQ7WG
is it orally available?
have some shoulder issues and already thought about giving it a try, but i dont know [emoji14]
what do you guys think?
Well it's orally available... But as far as stability? I don't know how it's going to remain stable in a capsule. My understanding is that you reconstitute, keep in the fridge, and use it up within a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've used bpc several times for tendinitis and it works wonders. It also healed some plantar fasciitis that if been trying to get rid of for two years in about a month and a half. Sucked major ass injecting it into my heal though, lol. I had never heard about it's ability to improve gut health....but now that you mention it I did seem to have much less stomach issues while using it. And flex you know about the problems I've been having with my gut

Yeah for sure bro you have it worse than anyone. I would like to figure out the best way to administer it to heal/improve the gut maybe you and I should do a little experiment with this lol.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Yeah for sure bro you have it worse than anyone. I would like to figure out the best way to administer it to heal/improve the gut maybe you and I should do a little experiment with this lol.

Mymonsterlabs.com
Well, my mom is currently taking the bpc orally. I reconstituted it for her at 250mcg per 'tick' on the needle. I'm just having her use a fresh slin pin each time as if injecting, but just squirt into mouth instead. Can't comment on efficacy yet... It's only been a couple weeks so far.

Well, my mom is currently taking the bpc orally. I reconstituted it for her at 250mcg per 'tick' on the needle. I'm just having her use a fresh slin pin each time as if injecting, but just squirt into mouth instead. Can't comment on efficacy yet... It's only been a couple weeks so far.

That's great bro, and probably the best way of doing it, does she also have stomach issues you're hoping to fix?

Mymonsterlabs.com

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311