mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why do we take igf-1 lr3 after workouts?

Well, MGF doesnt stick around long at all..
So I figured it would be active in the body longer, perhaps built to a higher level and less injections.

Not sure if peg is more systemic than regular mgf or not.

Also the reason to mention no igf...is that peg would always be active and igf would not be shutting it off/negating mgfs action.

Oh i see what you mean.
Yes PEG-MGF will be in the body longer so you are asking, do we still need to do the additional 8 hour post injection as well as the initial 4 hour one ?

The reason for micro dosing and multiple time frame (4 and 8 hour) dosing of MGF is due to the fact we dont actually know if there is a receptor specifically made for exogenous MGF.. we microdose in the hope that the more cells that are getting the message by the MGF the greater the chance the body will listen to the message and act on it.

The body has a natural defence system against just one "renegade" cell making a change, so unless multiple cells are doing it the one renegade cell may be ignored or killed. Once a area of cells accept the message they poke neighbouring cells with that message and tell them to do the same thing.

Now MGF once it has made contact for this to happen doesnt have to be around to see the change.. Thats why it doesnt matter when it has a short half life, as long as we can get the message out quickly the effect will be ongoing. How long will it go on for? I am not sure at this moment..

Now the PEG Vs non PEG..
So obviously once you understand the above you will see why MGF is site specific as its not around long enough to tell other areas of the body, it will only tell the damaged/worked/injured area btw..

So in comes PEG-MGF, Dat just wrote a massive response on this and im going off the top of my head in what i understood from it but he was saying something along the lines of the way the Pegylated attachment is binded to the MGF to increase its half life will also reduce the effectiveness of it. He used the analogy of a man and women wanting to copulate but the man have a inner tube (the PEG) around his belly to make him last longer but in doing so made it more awkward in copulating with the women..

So yes PEG-MGF will work its way around the body, not just at the site of injection but it will not pass this message on as effectively as pure MGF. If we can get our hands on the 3 amino acid swapped MGF then its kind of like using ModGRF vs cjc-1293... I would rather know the area of my choosing in the research subject is actually going to get this message rather than some cells here and there all over the body get it....

Lastly you said
"Also the reason to mention no igf...is that peg would always be active and igf would not be shutting it off/negating mgfs action."
That is right, if you did choose MGF-PEG i would not be using LR3 in the same cycle.. I would not use LR3 in the same cycle as MGF either, as i want proliferation to go for as long as possible, not just during the MGF half life but after that. Once my body has had a few weeks of proliferating, then i can increase the differentiation. I may change my mind on the time frame on this as i learn more but at the moment thats what i will do unless someone can correctly explain why it should be done different !

Last edited:
Thanks Dr. Nat

So where can this mgf you speak of be had? And why does no one seem to commonly carry it? I dont want to do something unless its efficient and worth doing, but it does have to stay affordable. How much less efficient is the mgf that everyone carries?

Does mgf have to be cycled? Why not use it year round to create new tissue?

Thanks Dr. Nat

So where can this mgf you speak of be had? And why does no one seem to commonly carry it? I dont want to do something unless its efficient and worth doing, but it does have to stay affordable. How much less efficient is the mgf that everyone carries?

Does mgf have to be cycled? Why not use it year round to create new tissue?

I have asked Phil (ergopep) to look into it for me, the MGF currently supplied still works great for now. I cannot say the exact difference between the MGF everyone has and the 3 substituted MGF one as i have not tried the better yet, its not as simple as doing a IGF/GH test as you cant really test muscle autocrine levels as far as im aware...

You want to Proliferate and make more cells for further protein synthesis, but then you want differentiation to occur. So continual proliferation is not ideal.

At the moment im researching 4 weeks on MGF, then either use nothing while on a 2-3 week break or try LR3 to see if its worth it, then back on for another 4 weeks. If i find some studied evidence of better protocols i would be sure glad to change, at the moment its just trial and error.

If you using MGF-PEG on your research subject you would still do the IM microdose to try and get the neighbouring cell talking effect happening but the additional 8 hour one would not be needed i believe. I think USAMedic posted some dosing guidelines on MGF-PEG. I will be sticking to regular MGF :)

You said up to 500mcg. Do you have to up the dose from 200 due to negative feedback or diminished returns?
Why would a new mgf user not want to start at 400-500 daily and keep it there for duration of several week cycle?

You said up to 500mcg. Do you have to up the dose from 200 due to negative feedback or diminished returns?
Why would a new mgf user not want to start at 400-500 daily and keep it there for duration of several week cycle?

no reason to start at 200, it was just a figure some others had started at i trust. Why use 2-3x more than whats needed is what i was thinking... New user could do 500 split in 2 doses done twice a week and back the dose and see where the line is :)

Good stuff DrNat. I currently have 6mg of PEG MGF just sit'n in my fridge and would like to know how you feel would be best for me to take it solo. I train abiut 5 in the evening so it sounds as if I should do 500mcg that night before bed (about 4 hours post training), split bilateral in the muscle/muscles trained.

Couple questions:

1. Should this be done on all training days or just a couple times a week?
2. How long can one run this cycle before needing a break?
3. Would cycling it with humulin r be alright too?

When to use MGF PEG & IGF-LR3?

Just been reading this posts.... I got two MGF/PEG & IGF-LR3 ready to do research. How would I use them? I'm so ready to do this! Thank you in advance bro

Well, MGF doesnt stick around long at all..
So I figured it would be active in the body longer, perhaps built to a higher level and less injections.

Not sure if peg is more systemic than regular mgf or not.

Also the reason to mention no igf...is that peg would always be active and igf would not be shutting it off/negating mgfs action.

200 mcg's is sweet. IM in muscle's trained also speeds recovery.
I've been using this for yrs as I don't recoop as fast dew to old age.lol

Lr3, 100 mcgs 8 hrs post, once a week prior to off days with all the micros you can handle.

IGF-1 LR3 Only

Not to beat a dead horse but I am new to this and not interested in running multiple peps at the same time as my goal is slow gains anti aging and recovery from a life of beating my body.

I have come to the conclusion of IGF-1 LR3 in the evening as I workout first thing in the morning. I will do about 20-30 mcl IM but do I do it in the muscles worked out that day or the ones to be worked the next morning? Thanks for the help.

Your mgf will be blunted if not canceled the following day do to lr3's half life.

Oh

Oh so you are suggesting the opposite of everyone else. I am not knocking it just trying to understand it better. What would you suggest starting out with I workout on M,T, H F (all a.m.) so I am am off W, S, S. I usually try to get some cardio in on W and Sunday. Or if doing MWF I guess you would do it Friday evening. Should I start with 100 or less? Thanks

Soo....Dr Nat.

I finish training at 6 pm. ..so would I be better off pinning with my last meal at like 11pm or wait till morning?

I train more than one body part. Split is chest . back. Bi then

Legs shoulder and tri...so how would you suggest I dose the igf? Could I just do it sub q every morning and on off days?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have had the best results using des preworkout, mgf post, and lr3 the following morning.

If using lr3 in morning as you train in the evening when would you take your hgh?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Direction

Wondering if anyone can give me direction on how to do the following in a cycle,,Masteron Enanthate, Turinabol, Nolvadex, peptides CJC1295wo DAC 5mg, GHRP 2 5mg and IGRF-LR3,,,,when to take them, how much at a time,,what to mix the LR3 with,ie water or what,,where to inject the LR3 and with what size pin,,all info greatly appreciated...

This was posted over on another thread.

This is a great read (the entire thread).
I"m hoping some of you are still around and interested in this topic so you could chime in.

I just posted a topic about using MGF and IGF LR3 together....

Obviously not at the same time..but running them together...

For a week and a half I've been using -

IGF LR3 30mcg pre workout and 30 mcg one hour post workout
I also run GHRP2 / CJC no Dac at 100 mcg 3 x daily

Since beginning the LR3 (a week and a half or so) I've been pinning MGF into the muscles trained, hence waiting an hour for the LR3...

Now, if by using the LR3 prior to working out is already blunting my natural MGF production, then I"m covered because I'm adding it myself...but then the question remains when to pin the LR3...you guys are saying 8 hours later...

A lot of people are saying one hour after is fine...despite using or not using MGF...maybe the literature or studies have changed...

If any of you could chime in and help me on this...I"d appreciate it...
My posting is here -

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...4718-igf-lr3-mgf-am-i-using-too-much-mgf.html

I have injected LR3 a few times for experimental purposes but never would in a complete cycle. I think pre workout or pre bed are the best times but due to it's long active life it doesn't hugely matter.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws