advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wich is better for growth/repair for the$: HGH,CJC,GHRP,IGF-1 Long R3 ???

Wich is better for growth/repair for the$: HGH,CJC,GHRP,IGF-1 Long R3 ???

• Total voters

juced_porkchop

Registered
( HGH,CJC,GHRP,IGF-1 Long R3 )

Iv been reading into thes pept's tonight "i did before but its been a while"
*IGF-1 Long R3 *
seems better then the 3 I posted above?
how do you feel about IGF-1 Long R3 .
i was in car accedent about 3-4 yrs ago and have thought about running HGH or a pep laitely. (maybe help with healing and growth, dont care to much about fatloss im good with that/diet)

If IGF-1 Long R3:
was thinking 50mcg ed for 2-3 months?
just thoughts, im not jumping into anything right now.
plus money's been tight and id prob get out out of aas+my supps then this stuff?

just curious on your view's.

THANK YOU FOR ALL INPUT!!!!!! :)

I've had my share of injuries, some of them serious, and I've found that IGF really aids in recovery of your injuries, provided you rehab correctly. When you have an injury, the area "calls" for IGF to aid in healing process. If you administer IGF at or near your injury, hypothetically this should speed recovery. Now bear in mind that both exo hgh and GHRH/GHRP increase IGF levels themselves, which would allow more IGF to travel to the injury site, etc, etc. Conjecture in this area are obviously based on personal research and past experiences...Six in one hand half a dozen in the other? Idk, just my two cents...

Ive tried IGF on occassions and I have liked the results. I havent tried any of the other peptides

IGF-1 Lr3 has helped out my joints quite a bit when I have run it. I have not noticed the same from GHRP-6 and have run far more ghrp6.

i would definetly recomend igf for injury repair, but i wouldn't be going 2-3 months straight on it if i was you. it will help you with everything from nerve regeneration to tissue repair. i'd say start your recoupe program with igf for the begining 30 days or so then switch over to gh for the rest then use the igf again in your pct.

i would definetly recomend igf for injury repair, but i wouldn't be going 2-3 months straight on it if i was you. it will help you with everything from nerve regeneration to tissue repair. i'd say start your recoupe program with igf for the begining 30 days or so then switch over to gh for the rest then use the igf again in your pct.
yah i wasnt aware it was only used for 3-4wks at a time, i thought i could run it like hgh 6months or so lol oops.

well i dont do pct beacuse im on hrt when off cycle.
right now im on cycle of:
wk1-13 400mg testE ew
wk1-12 300-350mg trenE ew
(on wk3)
then when done, back to 250mg test ew. (ps.i know the test dose is low to the tren, i want it like that for now)

so your saying somthing like this? :

wk1-4: IGF-1R3 20-30 mcg ed
wk4- 16 (4 months) HGH 4iu ed ?
wk16-19: IGF-1r3 20-30mcg ed

?????
wouldent just 6months of just hgh 4iu ed be better?

sry iv never botherd with pepts before, but dammit anything that may help me id like to try (thats not too crazy that is)
still learning here. :)

Last edited:
I really notice that my lower back is better with IGF than without...Maybe its in my head, but I dont like going without my IGF

theres nothing wrong with your dosing at all, ive never been a big fan of attaching a 22 gauge to a turkey baister. thats a great combo to run with your igf or gh. there is a real difference you'll notice between the igf versus gh for healing. it will be as little as a couple weeks with igf to eliminate the pain completely from tendon or ligament strains. run your products as you mentioned and you should get some really good results. feel free to pm me if you want more details

HEy thanx for input! :-D
well im thinking just IGF-1 lr3 right now along with my cycle.

along with my cycle it would look somthing like this:
wk1-14 TestE 400mg ew
wk1-12 TrenE 300mg ew
wk3-7,11-14 IGF-1LR3 20-30mcg ED

look good buddy?
im going to run this by a few boards im at to see the input i get.
sry to keep posting soamny ideas guys.
thax for help and info.
fuk i hope this helps me lol
its not to bad in winter but summer im more active and pain get in way of enjoying things.

Last edited:
yes looks good, allways best to add you igf/gh after a couple weeks in once your androgen levels have increased. just make sure you take it on workout days immediatly after training for best results and if you happen to get lucky on a scratch and win grab that gh

Eric,

why do you believe that IGF shouldnt be ran for a longer period of time ? Is it true about the receptors downgrading for IGF that it doesnt become as effective ?

chris

I'll be starting LR3 on the 24th to heal up my shoulder...strained a tendon from benching too heavy on cycle.

May also experiment w/ some pmgf to see what that stuff can do...or would I be better off using this w/ slin?

Chris,
from personal experience in using igf during and without a cycle i noticed it's effects dropping after 3-4 weeks. i have tried several patterns with myself and others i have trained and noticed the max time for benefits do seem to diminish during that time frame seeming to bring credence to the receptor saturation theory. from this experimenting it seems approximately 8 weeks off of igf before starting agian gives best results. the use of gh during that down time from igf didn't seem to effect reloading with igf again so if you have it enjoy it's perks. hope that helps you, if not feel free to pick my brain some more

Great thread guys...

I'm new here but NOT a newbie to the arena. I'm running IGF 1 LR3 now and will post my daily logs when finished.

I also sustained a bicept tendon tear and after 10 weeks am able to very lightly weight train back/bis.

I'm impressed with this board....it ROCKS.

I'm new here but NOT a newbie to the arena. I'm running IGF 1 LR3 now and will post my daily logs when finished.

I also sustained a bicept tendon tear and after 10 weeks am able to very lightly weight train back/bis.

I have the same issue, maybe I should look into IGF. Where do you spot inject it, directly into the area, or around it?

I have a partial distal tear, so the top of my bicep looks deformed, almost bunched up, (more peak), but i can still lift moderately heavy on it.

I have the same issue, maybe I should look into IGF. Where do you spot inject it, directly into the area, or around it?

I have a partial distal tear, so the top of my bicep looks deformed, almost bunched up, (more peak), but i can still lift moderately heavy on it.

You micro dose the IGF-1 LR3 in multiple pinnings at the site of injury over say 1 square inch. So maybe 5 injections over that injured area.

Repeat this entire process 2 - 3 times a day.

Continue for 21 days.

The idea is simply that for injury repair you need about 1/300th of the amount of IGF-1 that is anabolic. However you need to attempt to keep it local. So five tiny injects at the site of injury has a much better chance of having some IGF-1 taken up at the injury site.

Do this a few times a day for several weeks and you will be healing. I promise. ;)

Look more toward MGF then IGF, see my post in the general forum under what peptide should I use.

I went to the hospital yesterday, to check on a bicep tendon strain I got from heavy bb curls. Since it was not detached there was no x-ray given. The doc said that they do not usually repair these injuries unless you are an Olympic athlete or sports is your profession. My injury is suppose to heal in a couple of weeks. I keep using my arm so it never healed from when I first injured it 3 weeks ago.

I was put in a removable cast so I would be immobilized. Right now I'm have been on GH for 5 months. Do you think IGF has helped you from the time you posted about using it? I wonder do I really need to get IGF if I'm already doing GH. Maybe I could inject my daily GH in my injured area to help it heal faster. Anybody have any opinions on this?

There is no MGF receptor.

So what? MGF is also known as IGF-1Ec i.e. it is an isoform of IGF-1. You keep stating that there is no MGF receptor as if this signifies something profound. It doesn't and it is -- strictly speaking -- a falsehood. If MGF binds to any receptor then ipso facto there is an MGF receptor.

You will probably retort that you mean to say that there is no specific MGF receptor. To which I would reply: So what? Being an isoform of IGF-1 you would not necessarily expect it to have its own unique receptor. Being one isoform of IGF-1 -- amongst many -- MGF likely activates the IGF-1 receptor differently from other isoforms. There is evidence that this is indeed the case.

MGF will likely bind o the IGF-1 receptor and initiate IGF-1 intracellular signaling.

Yes, MGF does bind to the IGF-1 receptor but there is no evidence that its action is identical to IGF-1. What evidence there is suggests the contrary i.e. that the various isoforms of IGF-1 play varied roles in relation to the regulation of muscle fiber regeneration and proliferation. It is actually simplistic and coarse to speak of or imply unitary "IGF-1 intracellular signalling". A large part of understanding the IGF-1 system lies in understanding the differential role of the various isoforms of IGF-1.

For these reasons I think your treatment of MGF is ham-fisted, without scientific basis and simplistic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws