advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wich is better for growth/repair for the$: HGH,CJC,GHRP,IGF-1 Long R3 ???

Wich is better for growth/repair for the$: HGH,CJC,GHRP,IGF-1 Long R3 ???

• Total voters
I went to the hospital yesterday, to check on a bicep tendon strain I got from heavy bb curls. Since it was not detached there was no x-ray given. The doc said that they do not usually repair these injuries unless you are an Olympic athlete or sports is your profession. My injury is suppose to heal in a couple of weeks. I keep using my arm so it never healed from when I first injured it 3 weeks ago.

I was put in a removable cast so I would be immobilized. Right now I'm have been on GH for 5 months. Do you think IGF has helped you from the time you posted about using it? I wonder do I really need to get IGF if I'm already doing GH. Maybe I could inject my daily GH in my injured area to help it heal faster. Anybody have any opinions on this?

Sounds more like a distal biceps detachment to me, I had one, they are rare. There is a ligament that comes off the distal biceps tendon that can hold it in place even after a full detachment, it's called the "bicipital aponeurosis." When this stays connected, it can be difficult to diagonose. You need to make sure you seen a good ortho. There are newer methods of reattachment that work far better than older ones, see someone good.

BTW, I was able to lift well even with a full detachment, I've been told the brachialis is a more powerful flexor of the arm than the biceps.

so question here guys. if i am understanding corectly inject small amounts around the area that is injured. ie: i have basically what they call tennis elbow. it hurts like hell when i pick something up, turn my wrist, right on the outside part of my right elbow...

thoughts?

If i do the IGF-1 LR3 it will be in belly fat 20-40mcg ed for 4-5 weeks maybe on and off a few times like that.

but soem say put it where it hurts so i unno lol

If i do the IGF-1 LR3 it will be in belly fat 20-40mcg ed for 4-5 weeks maybe on and off a few times like that.

but soem say put it where it hurts so i unno lol

Back load it with BW, and it won't hurt so much...

i accidently injected myself with just acetic acid and if feels alot better when its pre loaded with bac water

I'll be starting LR3 on the 24th to heal up my shoulder...strained a tendon from benching too heavy on cycle.

May also experiment w/ some pmgf to see what that stuff can do...or would I be better off using this w/ slin?

There for a while I was running 100ug/day IGF-1 and 2mg/wk PEG-MGF and alternating 2 week cycles. Seems toward the end of the PEG-MGF cycle my joints started to get sore, but soon as I switched to IGF-1 they disappeared. I would use slin with both.

rotator cuff partial tear

So of the three, whats best for promoting the healing of a rotator cuff tear?

from everything Iv been read it seems like IGF-1LR# would be better for just about it all over hgh.

I had surgery a few weeks ago for torn tendons in my rotator cuff. Here's my routine for the next 6 months or so. So far so good....

6 months ED
2-3 iu's GH - 5 days on / 2 days off
Super Cissus
Glucosamine
multi V
Fish Oil

Wks 8-12
Once I get some ROM back (8 weeks?) I will introduce IGF LR3 40mcg/day x 4 weeks

Wks 13-24
If all is going well I will then incorporate 200mg test w/ 50mg deca w/ N2slin each week x 12.

Wks 25-32
A few weeks of PCT (hcg & Arimidex) and sarms 50mg ED x 60 days

Diet will be complex carbs, high Protein, minimal fats & sugars, veggies & fruit.

You micro dose the IGF-1 LR3 in multiple pinnings at the site of injury over say 1 square inch. So maybe 5 injections over that injured area.

Repeat this entire process 2 - 3 times a day.

Continue for 21 days.

The idea is simply that for injury repair you need about 1/300th of the amount of IGF-1 that is anabolic. However you need to attempt to keep it local. So five tiny injects at the site of injury has a much better chance of having some IGF-1 taken up at the injury site.

Do this a few times a day for several weeks and you will be healing. I promise. ;)

DatBtrue, can you tell me how much you would dose per day for a knee injury, i have a miniscus tear and had a stem cell procedure that made it about 75% better... i ordered 1mg or IGF-1 lr3 and i am going to try your 21 day reccomendation... also should i pull up on the skin to make sure the inj. is sub q? or try and get the 1/2" needle as deep as possible?
anyone else welcome to chime in too...

I'll be starting LR3 on the 24th to heal up my shoulder...strained a tendon from benching too heavy on cycle.

May also experiment w/ some pmgf to see what that stuff can do...or would I be better off using this w/ slin?

I'm in the same boat as you. My doc tells me i have tendinitis of the pectoralis major. it kills me just under the front delt and above the brachilalous at pec tendon connection.
I've been going at 22 mcg 2x a day for about 4 weeks now and feel much better than before i started and am looking into MGF. just not sure how to use MGF.

DatBtrue, can you tell me how much you would dose per day for a knee injury, i have a miniscus tear and had a stem cell procedure that made it about 75% better... i ordered 1mg or IGF-1 lr3 and i am going to try your 21 day reccomendation... also should i pull up on the skin to make sure the inj. is sub q? or try and get the 1/2" needle as deep as possible?
anyone else welcome to chime in too...

Does anyone have an answer to this?

Hi brows and siztas, first i like to say hello to everybody!
my first post here!

HGH essentially does the same thing as IGF and has additional benefits. It raises the body's natural IGF-1 levels to 300% higher so in a way it will do the same thing as if you were taking IGF-1 directly. HGH also has other anti aging, body enhancing, rejuvenating and fat burning effects which is why most people prefer it.

Furthermore, GH works on everyone, while IGF-1 doesn't. For example, it does not work on me and I tried about 10 cycles during a few years time span. On the other hand, I have a friend (20 years of bodybuilding) who only goes for IGF and it works amazing for him. He says it's the best substance ever.

It is pointless to take them together. Either take one or the other.

Dosage depends on the purpose. People generally use 2IU per day for anti-aging purpose and 4IU per day for bodybuilding, weight loss and general fitness. In case of 4IU, people take 2IU in the morning and 2IU in the afternoon. It's best injected into stomach fat (exactly the same way as insulin).

Effects are felt about a week into the first cycle (better sleep, skin improvement, etc..). Improved muscle tone is noticed about a month or two after the start (provided you do good workout and proper diet – plenty of proteins). Don't just settle for any type of protein, because some manufacturers put in all sorts of crap (artificial flavors, sugar, etc.. also some manufacturing methods produce low quality protein which is no good.). You want undenatured whey protein isolate created with micro cross flow filtration method and possibly get unflavored and unsweetened kind. I also suggest you take some good multi vitamin/mineral supplements (take a look at AOR ortho core).

It's good to cycle off HGH every now and then. General rule of thumb is, to take breaks for the same duration of time as you were on it. 2 months on, 2 months off for example.

The effects are most noticeable in the initial few cycles so stay on it for as long as you can (3-4 months even).

The only noticeable side effect which can happen to some people is the carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling sensation in your palms and fingers. Feeling like your hands fall "asleep" sometimes, especially in the morning when you wake up). If it gets unbearable, people just stop the cycle for a few weeks and then resume when the carpal is gone. If it happens it does so only in initial few cycles when the carpal tunnel (through which nerves are passing to your palms) is too thin and doesn't have time to adapt to the new rapid growth. Later on the tunnel adapts and there is no problem anymore.

I hope this helps
take care bro

I voted HGH b/c it's got a proven track record.

However I am on a cjc/ghrp-2 long term (maybe life long) and hope that this is more cost effective.

There are also steroids known to heal connective tissues: deca, var, EQ, Primo, something to do with collagen synthesis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear