over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to stay on Test E forever.

Can women use test for long periods of time and still look feminine?? Theres this woman at my gym that I'm going to now and the weight shes pushing my god... I thought she was a man at 1st until I noticed she had breasts.. She has a killer body but her face looks manly. I'm just curious besides muscle is there any other physical changes??

Any further further updates , real world workable examples in this space peeps?

Wife is considering, so always good to hear more rather than less.....

Any further further updates , real world workable examples in this space peeps?

Wife is considering, so always good to hear more rather than less.....

I realize this is an older post, but I wanted to weigh in on the subject. I am a 49 yr old woman who has been using test e for about a year and a half, I started using it because I thought I was losing my mind, I had NO sex drive, I wanted to cry all the time, I was losing muscle and not able to eat much, my anxiety levels were off the charts and I was quickly becoming suicidal. And when I went to my gyno he immediately wanted me on antidepressants, I KNEW it was hormonal. So I refused and found a Dr that would listen to me. He tested my levels and of course they came back low. All my levels were low. Progesterone, Test, Estrogen, DHEA etc.
I researched the crap out of this before I decided to try test, I knew going in that there were the possibility of sides , some good some bad and others tolerable. I am my own guinea pig. So I started with just Progesterone and that helped my anxiety and helped me sleep some, but not with well being or sex drive. He prescribed me some oral Test and it really didn't do a whole lot. I think it worked out to be 5mg a day orally. I got ahold of some Sustanon (Which I do NOT recommend for women) and I injected that but not knowing the right dose or anything, I think I was using 60 mg a week . OMG! I felt awesome. I finally understand what teenage boys go through and I sympathize. My husband was loving it that's for sure. but I started to have sides about the 2nd month, my period stopped, my hair started thinning a bit around my hairline and I got acne on my face and back which I have never had before, my clit got about three times its normal size, which is fine with me and my voice is just a little bit lower. but I felt calm, and happy and had absolutely NO anxiety I gained a cup size in my breasts and I gained muscle. I stopped using Sus at that time and stayed off of it for 3 months and all the sides went away.
Then I decided to try test e, since it leaves the body much quicker, and at a much much lower dose, I'm at 20 mg every other week , I have no acne, my hair is still a bit thinner but honestly that probably would have happened anyway since my moms hair is thinning a bit.
My clit is still enlarged but I think that's likely permanent but I like it. My period has not returned to normal, but its probable that it is almost done for good anyway.
I am currently on a break from using it, I will stay off for at least three months and then I plan to resume. This is the first time in my life that I haven't felt like a crazy person and my sex drive is incredible. I think for me cycling is best, at least until I know for sure that I wont have any more periods. I like to give my body a break and do a liver cleanse. The only thing I would say is that my estrogen will spike when I go off, just like a man's would so I take DIM to keep that under control other wise I will gain another cup size and good lord I don't need that!
Also I would never be mistaken for a dude. I am muscular but I like cake so I am also curvy

Last edited:
I realize this is an older post, but I wanted to weigh in on the subject. I am a 49 yr old woman who has been using test e for about a year and a half, I started using it because I thought I was losing my mind, I had NO sex drive, I wanted to cry all the time, I was losing muscle and not able to eat much, my anxiety levels were off the charts and I was quickly becoming suicidal. And when I went to my gyno he immediately wanted me on antidepressants, I KNEW it was hormonal. So I refused and found a Dr that would listen to me. He tested my levels and of course they came back low. All my levels were low. Progesterone, Test, Estrogen, DHEA etc.
I researched the crap out of this before I decided to try test, I knew going in that there were the possibility of sides , some good some bad and others tolerable. I am my own guinea pig. So I started with just Progesterone and that helped my anxiety and helped me sleep some, but not with well being or sex drive. He prescribed me some oral Test and it really didn't do a whole lot. I think it worked out to be 5mg a day orally. I got ahold of some Sustanon (Which I do NOT recommend for women) and I injected that but not knowing the right dose or anything, I think I was using 60 mg a week . OMG! I felt awesome. I finally understand what teenage boys go through and I sympathize. My husband was loving it that's for sure. but I started to have sides about the 2nd month, my period stopped, my hair started thinning a bit around my hairline and I got acne on my face and back which I have never had before, my clit got about three times its normal size, which is fine with me and my voice is just a little bit lower. but I felt calm, and happy and had absolutely NO anxiety I gained a cup size in my breasts and I gained muscle. I stopped using Sus at that time and stayed off of it for 3 months and all the sides went away.
Then I decided to try test e, since it leaves the body much quicker, and at a much much lower dose, I'm at 20 mg every other week , I have no acne, my hair is still a bit thinner but honestly that probably would have happened anyway since my moms hair is thinning a bit.
My clit is still enlarged but I think that's likely permanent but I like it. My period has not returned to normal, but its probable that it is almost done for good anyway.
I am currently on a break from using it, I will stay off for at least three months and then I plan to resume. This is the first time in my life that I haven't felt like a crazy person and my sex drive is incredible. I think for me cycling is best, at least until I know for sure that I wont have any more periods. I like to give my body a break and do a liver cleanse. The only thing I would say is that my estrogen will spike when I go off, just like a man's would so I take DIM to keep that under control other wise I will gain another cup size and good lord I don't need that!
Also I would never be mistaken for a dude. I am muscular but I like cake so I am also curvy

Your post made me hard! :eek:

Well now you all did it lol. Let the wife read this and now she wants to at least try it. Question for me is. I have test e 250 and slin's but idk how to back it down to that small of a dose for her. Like 20mg. Would that be like 15iu or 10? Lol Any help would be appreciated.

Well now you all did it lol. Let the wife read this and now she wants to at least try it. Question for me is. I have test e 250 and slin's but idk how to back it down to that small of a dose for her. Like 20mg. Would that be like 15iu or 10? Lol Any help would be appreciated.

10iu would be 25mg of test e 250. 8iu would be 20mg.

Last edited:
10iu would be 25mg of test e 250. 8iu would be 20mg.

Ty I was tiring to be 100% precise so I don't mess her up. Thanks again.

Well it's tricky to get all of the test out of the pin at such a low dose. I end up with a litter more or less each time. But whatever, it's small enough that my side's are manageable. Eh.. a little extra hair is not that big of a deal to me

Well it's tricky to get all of the test out of the pin at such a low dose. I end up with a litter more or less each time. But whatever, it's small enough that my side's are manageable. Eh.. a little extra hair is not that big of a deal to me

Do you pin this subq? My wife is now interested in this too. You've started a whole movement. Someone's going to have to think up a hashtag.

I dont know what subq is, but I pin it in my butt up high so it doesn't hurt so much. So I think it's been 3 years now since I started, and the sides are manageable. It all depends on what a woman is willing to put up with I guess. Sides from anti depressants are brutal, including no sex drive, constipation, random diarrhea, weight gain etc. Yeah, I'm not willing to put up with that bull$@@t. With this, I feel amazing, I'm steady ,and my sex drive is high. So, like I said, body hair can be waxed. The only warning I would give to any woman wanting to do this for HRT is to pay attention to the sides, and adjust accordingly. I know when my Estrogen is starting to spike, my boobs get sore and I can get a yeast infection. So then I will take Arimistane and DIM to help lower it.
And if her diet isn't tight, (which mine hasn't been)she will gain weight. (Which I did) Testosterone can convert to Estrogen in women and that is a bummer. I'm on a cutting diet right now. Blech. Also, in the UK and Australia they have been giving women test for 60 years! As HRT! Why not here? It's my body, I'll put what I want in it. Anyway I hope that info helps.

Last edited:
I dont know what subq is, but I pin it in my butt up high so it doesn't hurt so much. So I think it's been 3 years now since I started, and the sides are manageable. It all depends on what a woman is willing to put up with I guess. Sides from anti depressants are brutal, including no sex drive, constipation, random diarrhea, weight gain etc. Yeah, I'm not willing to put up with that bull$@@t. With this, I feel amazing, I'm steady ,and my sex drive is high. So, like I said, body hair can be waxed. The only warning I would give to any woman wanting to do this for HRT is to pay attention to the sides, and adjust accordingly. I know when my Estrogen is starting to spike, my boobs get sore and I can get a yeast infection. So then I will take Arimistane and DIM to help lower it.
And if her diet isn't tight, (which mine hasn't been)she will gain weight. (Which I did) Testosterone can convert to Estrogen in women and that is a bummer. I'm on a cutting diet right now. Blech. Also, in the UK and Australia they have been giving women test for 60 years! As HRT! Why not here? It's my body, I'll put what I want in it. Anyway I hope that info helps.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

My wife is considering doing the same.

Thanks for this thread I enojoyed reading some good information there

My wife has been on test e for about a year, she started at 12 mg and that was to much. Started to get some unwanted hair growth. She backed it down to 8mg split twice a week so 4*2.
Woman do not need very much it better to start low and slowly work up.

The problem is dosing it accurately, the best way that We found is to make some up at a low concentration, hers is made at 50mg/ml. Then using a 29 guage slin pin it’s pretty easy to measure out the precise amount you need no guessing is involved. On a slin pin that’s 8 ius twice a week at that concentration.

My wife has been on test e for about a year, she started at 12 mg and that was to much. Started to get some unwanted hair growth. She backed it down to 8mg split twice a week so 4*2.
Woman do not need very much it better to start low and slowly work up.

The problem is dosing it accurately, the best way that We found is to make some up at a low concentration, hers is made at 50mg/ml. Then using a 29 guage slin pin it’s pretty easy to measure out the precise amount you need no guessing is involved. On a slin pin that’s 8 ius twice a week at that concentration.

How large is her nose now...lol..?

I have heard from many test ace or prop best route less sides
20mg Monday and 20mg Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads