over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worst muscle cramps ever, please HELP!

Rainmanisback

Registered
Guys,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've been using AAS for over 5 years and I had muscle cramps in the past, no big deal... some potassium and taurine have helped.... but this is the first time that I'm in a very heavy "cycle" over 1.5 gram per week and the cramps are killing me, not only while I workout... but anywhere and there happening all over my body... legs, forearms (I can barely type), neck, jaw, back... but the worst are the ones I have in my hamstrings and my abs... OMG... I'm here at the office and 2 cramps attacked me a few min ago, at the same time, my left hamstring and my upper abs... I ended on rolling on the floor in pain... everyone here was like... WTF is happening to you???

I'm scared one of this cramps is going to hit me while I'm driving or something like that... I'm telling you this is NOT fun... could I be dehydrated? I think I have not bee drinking enough water... or could be something else? any ideas?

Last edited:
Magnesium.

On higher doses of gear I started getting weird cramps in forearms, and quads.

Started taking magnesium to help prevent headaches that I get all the time.

And I noticed that cramping stopped.

Havent cramped since.

I take 500mg of magnesium a day.

Magnesium.

On higher doses of gear I started getting weird cramps in forearms, and quads.

Started taking magnesium to help prevent headaches that I get all the time.

And I noticed that cramping stopped.

Havent cramped since.

I take 500mg of magnesium a day.

Magnesium? Ok I will try that bro... thanks so much for the heads up... this is getting really bad

Are you taking T3? I get terrible cramps on higher doses of T3 (over 50mcg)..I've tried potassium, salt, gatorade, retarded amounts of water, etfc and nothing works except for dropping the T3..

These cramps are so bad..one night I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and on the way back from the bathroom my quad locked up-I collapsed to the ground and eventually crawled back to my bed, no BS.

Are you taking T3? I get terrible cramps on higher doses of T3 (over 50mcg)..I've tried potassium, salt, gatorade, retarded amounts of water, etfc and nothing works except for dropping the T3..

These cramps are so bad..one night I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and on the way back from the bathroom my quad locked up-I collapsed to the ground and eventually crawled back to my bed, no BS.

NO bro, I actually ended my T3 about 4 weeks ago... right now I'm on

1 g Test En. x week
600 Bolde x week
700 Abombs per week (just end my 4 weeks of anadrol yesterday)
Arimidex 1 mg per day
Nolva 10 mg per day

and that is it for now...

I hear you man, these cramps are horrible... I was on a taxi the other night... got one cramp on my neck and another one on my abs at the same time... I had to ask the guy to stop the car and let me out to stretch... that is why I am so scare this could happen to me while driving...

I even had a cramp on my buttocks while having sex with my wife... ha

Last edited:
The type of cramps your describing sound's more related to being dehydrated, abdominal cramps usually is the tell-tell sign, intestinal fluids are low.

Continual muscle cramps in the same area say such as the Thigh, Bicep and Calf can be and indication of atherosclerosis. This is more of a dull achy cramp, rather than a sharp painful cramp most of us have experienced.

Among other causes of cramps are, hypoglycemia, kidney, thyroid, anemia, Electrolyte imbalance (depletion)

The type of cramps your describing sound's more related to being dehydrated, abdominal cramps usually is the tell-tell sign, intestinal fluids are low.

Continual muscle cramps in the same area say such as the Thigh, Bicep and Calf can be and indication of atherosclerosis. This is more of a dull achy cramp, rather than a sharp painful cramp most of us have experienced.

Among other causes of cramps are, hypoglycemia, kidney, thyroid, anemia, Electrolyte imbalance (depletion)

Yea now I'm worried... I just had the same type of cramps on the same muscles but this time on the right side... horrible 10 min long at least... I'm now worry this could be related to my kidneys or liver...

Last edited:
You need to go see your doc bro. Last thing you'd want is for your most important muscle to cramp.

Are you sure you aren't taking clen? Try some taurine to get you by and see a Doc.

Bananas. Muscle cramping seems to be a genetic thing if it's happened in the past on different occasions. Gear will only increase the genetic probability. It's all about bananas.

Bananas. Muscle cramping seems to be a genetic thing if it's happened in the past on different occasions. Gear will only increase the genetic probability. It's all about bananas.

I eat one or two bananas everyday for that same reason...

Well to give you guys an update.. I went to see my doctor, he was really worried about my symptoms... he gave me IVs to discard dehydration and electrolysis imbalance, also gave me a muscle relaxer and sent me a blood test to discard other causes...

I was honestly very scared as I don't want to end as Benaziza :( with a massive hard attack :naughty:

I'll echo the magnesium comment. I also cramp like you describe on or off cycle after I have worked out. 100% debilitating and basically unable to move. I ended up trying some chelated magnesium out of desperation since regular magnesium oxide is a laxative, and I have been cured. Its cheap on Amazon (source naturals brand is selling a 3 pack currently) and has 0 laxative effect, and has completely stopped my cramping. I'd give it a shot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws