mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

worst on the hair line, masteron or tren?

Pit

Registered
I'm 29 and I don't think that I'm predispositioned to MPB, but I just want to know out of this two which one would be safer to my hair? by the way I've ran tren before with no hair loss. thanks.

they say masterone,,but i have also seen people on heavy winny loss hair also...
i think if your prone your prone...if not your good..

masteron

im a big tren user and its never been that hard on my hairline

masteron and anadrol both make me mault

i didn't have any issues on tren or any other compound for that matter but masteron and superdrol..made hair fall out like crazy

For me both annihilated my hair. I was already balding anyway at age 19

Tren doesn't do it much for me, but mast will make me shed like a cat

I think I'm gonna go with tren again, the only problem I had with tren was acne and night sweats

Mast, Winstrol, Drol, Var - they are all DHT derivatives

DHT derivatives can be hard on the hairline

technically speaking, just cause its a DHT derivative doesnt mean more hair loss. The androgenic (or DHT mediated side effects) are measured by androgenic scale. According to anabolics book by llewyn tren has a androgenic rating of 500 while masteron is 100 or 70. so technically tren is 5 tiems more androgenic then masteron or test or winny.

Thats how i understand it. let me know if my interpretation is wrong. real life effects differ. i lose the most amount of hair when i come off gear. when i m on it for some reason it looks like i have thick full hair.

42 and used alot of mast a few years back, I have not had any issues with hair loss. Its genetics

technically speaking, just cause its a DHT derivative doesnt mean more hair loss. The androgenic (or DHT mediated side effects) are measured by androgenic scale. According to anabolics book by llewyn tren has a androgenic rating of 500 while masteron is 100 or 70. so technically tren is 5 tiems more androgenic then masteron or test or winny.

Thats how i understand it. let me know if my interpretation is wrong. real life effects differ. i lose the most amount of hair when i come off gear. when i m on it for some reason it looks like i have thick full hair.

Remember those "androgenic ratings" are often incorrect, based on ancient and/or limited research, or no research at all in a few cases. Research shows tren actually has about 3 times the affinity for the AR, DHT has about 2 times so I would expect masteron to be very close to DHT. Of course some testosterone will always convert to DHT also.

Some men get hairloss from progesterone based steroids like tren and deca, but most get it from DHT based. Progesterone (and thus anything with a slight affinity for the progesterone receptor) actually blocks DHT to some extent (progesterone cream is effective anti hairloss technique for DHT based hairloss).

Tren beat the crown of my head up pretty bad. Masteron didn't make me shed much at all.

Tren is getting me real shredded on the body and the hairline. Id rather be a big bold boy with muscles than a pretty boy pencil neck with a full head of hair anyway

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity