over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wrestling...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|---[\\\\]>----------- im sure we all grew up watching wrestling, the days of hulk hogan, arndre the giant, the four horseman, and so on. Well i stopped watching for a bit and turned it on tonight....Kevin Federline a wrestler? are you kidding me? what the hell happened to the WWE? the rock? stone cold? jeezus! KFed in wrestling? you have got to be kidding me.

oh yeah, remember Chris Masters "the masterpiece"? what the hell happened to this guy? he looked great when he first came on the scene, now he looks like hell...he's all soft and water logged.

They have a "wellness" program, AAS testing. Wrestling has always used non-wrestlers to get attention from non-wrestling fans. David Arquete was the WCW champion for a short time so they could promote a movie a bunch of thier stars were in. Andy Kuaffman, Pete Rose, this is nothing new in pro-wrestling where every trick in the book is used to put asses in seats.

Yep-

all just promotional crap. Supposedly they sold out in Miami Florida tonight so looks like it worked.

K-fed can't make music, can't make a marriage work, pretty much looks like worthless trailer trash to me so he has got to make a few bucks somehow eh? Personally I wouldnt pay the loser to clean the horse shit out of a barn.

Hogan is still around for special occasions. He is going to Wrestlemania in Chicago (at least I think thats where its at) in March 2007.

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, aka "Degeneration X" are there, as well as Rick Flair, Undertaker, Kane, and a few of the other old-schoolers. Rock is making movies and I am not sure what happened to Stone Cold.

Some of the regulars are currently on ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) on Tuesday nights. This is also owned by the McMahon's but promoted as its own entity to get more harcore viewers and maybe even some new ones who for one reason or another do not like the current WWE lineup. I have to admit their plot line has gotten pretty weak in the past few months if not the past 1-2 years.

Chris Masters? lol, I forgot what happened but he had some time off recently. Just came back about 1 month ago and boy was he small! The first couple times he was back he lost so much weight (about 50-80 pounds from what I could tell) he looked like Chris Masters little brother. Guess when u take time off from the ring u also take time off from the juice. Yeah, he is obviously getting his size back but not quite as solid yet as u remember.

He does have pretty good genetics though. Thats got to be nice

Masters was just a body...he was never any good in the ring so now that his body has gone to hell he's basically unwatchable.

K-Fed was a 1 time guest star who was really popular so they brought him back a few times. I guess it works because he's just so hateable.

The Ultimate Warrior was the man back in the day!!! Would have been a great match, Ultimate Warrior vs. Bill Goldberg (with them both in their primes)!!!!!!!

Stone Cold and the Rock are finished! I doubt you ever see these two step in a WWE ring again... As for Masters he and Lashley both had their regular physicals a few months ago and both had elevated liver enzymes so they were forced to get off the sauce for a while... In fact that is why Masters took his time off... However, Lashleys body didn't change like Masters did... I agree that the story lines suck! THey need new writers or something... But as long as people keep watching and they keep putting asses in seats nothing is gonna change... There is also a rumor that the Big Show is about to retire... So thats another BIG gun that they are losing... To me they need to combine Smackdown and Raw, and make one good show... And let the up and coming guys go to ECW or TNA like the good old days...

kawasaki1 said:
The Ultimate Warrior was the man back in the day!!! Would have been a great match, Ultimate Warrior

McMann said that guy was crazy and outa control couldn't wait to
get rid of him.

I saw that!

I am sure who ever is in charge of Marketing is aware of how 'unpopular' K-Fed is...and are using it. Heck, maybe he'll be better at wrestlin' than Rappin'.....folks that know what they are doing have broken their necks. So maybe, just maybe...lol.

|---[\\\\]>--------- maybe some wrestler will do us all a favor and do powerbomb wrong by 'accident' and break that idiots neck...oops...

Do any of you guys remember George "The Animal" Steel?

I think that was his name anyway....what a character he played! lol. Can you imagine going home to the wife and kids, sitting down at the dinner table, and discussing what you did at that day?

Well, I acted crazy and held a teddy bear...etc, etc. What did you do?:)

kawasaki1 said:
The Ultimate Warrior was the man back in the day!!!

I LOVED the UW! I just like to look at him. :p

We'll see it this works...

The Ultimate Warrior!

Attachments

• ULTIMATE WARRIOR.jpg
    ULTIMATE WARRIOR.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 189
The guy did look good, lean too.

Ultimate Warrior..Again!

Attachments

• ULTIMATE WARRIOR 2.gif
    ULTIMATE WARRIOR 2.gif
    83.4 KB · Views: 166
HEY JETHRO, back when it was still the WWF i saw george the animal steele , rick rude , dino bravo , and a bunch of other big names at the time wrestle at the Butte civic center ! i think it was 85 or 86

COOL! DID YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THAT LAST UFC?

despo said:
HEY JETHRO, back when it was still the WWF i saw george the animal steele , rick rude , dino bravo , and a bunch of other big names at the time wrestle at the Butte civic center ! i think it was 85 or 86

THE DEAN OF MEAN, KEITH JARDINE IS FROM BUTTE, MT.

MONTANA RULES! LOL...JUST KIDDING! :)

Here's my claim to fame. I use to hangout at this club near the
BWI airport. Met and drank with one of the British Bulldogs Davie
Boy saw Rick Flare at the bar with about five Bim Bos hanging all
over him, also the Barbarian big MFer who had a look on his face like
don't even go there:eek: And I guess that's about it. That was back
early to mid. 80's.

Last edited:
JETHRO TULL said:

THE DEAN OF MEAN, KEITH JARDINE IS FROM BUTTE, MT.

MONTANA RULES! LOL...JUST KIDDING! :)

i bet he doesnt go around butte calling himself the dean of mean, he'd get his ass kicked! :D

LOL..IT'S EASY TO TELL THAT YOU'VE BEEN TO BUTTE!

despo said:
i bet he doesnt go around butte calling himself the dean of mean, he'd get his ass kicked! :D

HOW ABOUT THE M&M BAR?! HOLY SHIT.....THE VU VILLA...? A BUNCH OF HARD DRINKING IRISH MINERS WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT FIGHT ALL THE DARN TIME. ;) THAT JARDINE GUY LOOKS LIKE HE'S FROM BUTTE, MT. LOL.

JT, ULTAMITE WARRIOR was the best...MR INTENSE

Him and GOLDBERG bad ass for the sport.

Rowdy Roddy Piper was the best!

Remeber when he whipped the sh*t out of MR.T?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear