over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF

I have it from gh and aas aswell, it began developing when I began using. So far it hasn’t directly caused hair loss but it does seem like one day hair will only grow out of the ridges.
I dont know if it causes hairloss but it does over time become more prevelant and visible specially if one blasts hard.

Dude here in my town head like that. Take my some to the same barber shop. Definitely not from no steroids on him!!

BTW it can be "healed" or reduced by getting injections with botox in your skalp, personally i dont give a shit.

Fuck this is actually happening to me 😅
I totally get it. I have had beautiful hair my entire life LOL, straight nice hair. After using steroids for a while, my hair went from straight to wavy and at times - CURLY. People would ask If I had a PERM. LOL I didn't do anything, that was just from testosterone alone. Now at the back I have one of the more deeper ridges, If my hair is layered nobody would see it; but otherwise it gave me the impression EVENTUALLY you will only have hair from those wrinkle lines. Honestly, bodybuilding has made me far uglier over time than If I hadn't of touched hormones, but its too late and I cant turn back and I don't want to either. I'm just embracing it because we're fucked in this life anyway :ROFLMAO:

I totally get it. I have had beautiful hair my entire life LOL, straight nice hair. After using steroids for a while, my hair went from straight to wavy and at times - CURLY. People would ask If I had a PERM. LOL I didn't do anything, that was just from testosterone alone. Now at the back I have one of the more deeper ridges, If my hair is layered nobody would see it; but otherwise it gave me the impression EVENTUALLY you will only have hair from those wrinkle lines. Honestly, bodybuilding has made me far uglier over time than If I hadn't of touched hormones, but its too late and I cant turn back and I don't want to either. I'm just embracing it because we're fucked in this life anyway :ROFLMAO:

💯

Dude I've had the same thing with my hair I went from straight hair to multiple callocks and have had people ask did you get your hair permed?? I just thought it was from getting older but I could never for.the life.of me keep long hair while maintaining that employed look. I grew my hair out once.and everyone was asking me did you dye.your hair it went from grey to black. I am like just grew it out its always been black. But I have seen the ridges and I just thought......nothing....literally I have never thought why people have that before I've seen this post...lo!

I can see how gear and hgh can increase the likelihood of this happening. I’d say you have to be genetically prone to the issue just like MPB. I’ve only seen this on a few people in real life and they definitely weren’t running gear 😂 I did see this on Dave Bautistas head in the last movie I saw him in.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws