sabka-john-Cena.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 390
  • tripleh.jpg
    tripleh.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 478
  • edge.jpg
    edge.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 432
I still cant understand why they fired me. Back in the day, me and Big Bad Booty Daddy ran wrestling!

I'd say many of them are but you won't know for sure. I can't see rey mysterio on them.:D If I had to guess I might say at least 75% are on. Could be more but I don't think less.

I'd say many of them are but you won't know for sure. I can't see rey mysterio on them.:D If I had to guess I might say at least 75% are on. Could be more but I don't think less.

At one time, i would have bet that 85%+ of major league baseball players were juicing so I gotta say 95% wrestlers

I still cant understand why they fired me. Back in the day, me and Big Bad Booty Daddy ran wrestling!

If this is Marcus? who is your gastroenterologist in kennesaw? Also where did your brother work in the late 90s?

I met you and your mother as you went to 2 doctors I know.I met your brother too, if this is Marcus?

Also what was the business Big Bad Booty daddy and his brother owned in that same area??
and.....Marcus doesn't or didn't live in N.C.

If this is you Buff Daddy and you want to P.M me the answers ,cool.

I could ask about twenty more personal questions only Marcus would know,so if your a fraud get lost!!!!

Last edited:
If this is Marcus? who is your gastroenterologist in kennesaw? Also where did your brother work in the late 90s?

I met you and your mother as you went to 2 doctors I know.I met your brother too, if this is Marcus?

Also what was the business Big Bad Booty daddy and his brother owned in that same area??

I could ask about twenty more personal questions only Marcus would know,so if your a fraud get lost!!!!

uh oh...i dink you stumped him

A quickgoogle search will show younamesof numerous superstars who havebeen suspended for PEDs. Even Mysterio and Edge have had suspensions.

Easy there big fella. I'm not the "Buff the Stuff". Just one of his biggest fans. He and Steiner used to be my inspiration to lift like hell through the week. Loved their vascularity and symmetry, not to mention their crazy antics. Buff always seemed like he'd be cool as shit to party with. I know he'd do well with the ladies.

When they were talking to me Simon Dean told me "Do what you gotta do to get bigger" and then strated laughing and said, "seriously"

Easy there big fella. I'm not the "Buff the Stuff". Just one of his biggest fans. He and Steiner used to be my inspiration to lift like hell through the week. Loved their vascularity and symmetry, not to mention their crazy antics. Buff always seemed like he'd be cool as shit to party with. I know he'd do well with the ladies.

Well,many people on the site have people they admire as their avatars and that is fine. To have your name "Bufflives" and his pic as your avatar is also fine.But don't be impersonating him by answering questions as him as you did above!!! that isnt cool as we actually do have some wrestlers on the site as well as pro bodybuilders etc... I am sure all of them as well as Marcus wouldn't want you answering questions as them on their behalf.

This site is called Professionalmuscle not a impersonate your hero playground.

I have spoke with Marcus many times about training,diet,nutrition and he is quite knowlegable.If he wanted to be on here participating he would,so respect that.Same goes for Scottie and all those guys.They each have their own web sites and promote their likeness as they see fit on those sites.
Thank you

Well,many people on the site have people they admire as their avatars and that is fine. To have your name "Bufflives" and his pic as your avatar is also fine.But don't be impersonating him by answering questions as him as you did above!!! that isnt cool as we actually do have some wrestlers on the site as well as pro bodybuilders etc... I am sure all of them as well as Marcus wouldn't want you answering questions as them on their behalf.

This site is called Professionalmuscle not a impersonate your hero playground.

I have spoke with Marcus many times about training,diet,nutrition and he is quite knowlegable.If he wanted to be on here participating he would,so respect that.Same goes for Scottie and all those guys.They each have their own web sites and promote their likeness as they see fit on those sites.
Thank you

I would think it was obvious that i was not the Buff (see big green smiley face on first post). If there was any doubt, i would think one could click my name link and read the biography section of my profile. If that's too complicated, i may have to change my avatar to keep you from raging at all hours of the day.

I would think it was obvious that i was not the Buff (see big green smiley face on first post). If there was any doubt, i would think one could click my name link and read the biography section of my profile. If that's too complicated, i may have to change my avatar to keep you from raging at all hours of the day.

No it wasn't obvious and people shouldn't have to go to your profile to decipher crap like that.

As i said this is a serious bodybuilding site with real people,some stay anonymous,others put their real names and pics etc...
This isn't Getbig.com with young children posing as celebrities and clowning around.

Yeah kid between a family,business,training and life I have got more to do than be " raging at all hours of the day' over a kid playing on the internet.

I saw bullshit and called you on it and you feel stupid,let it go.Again,this is not a playplace for kids.The mods have low tolerance for peolpe that are here to "play" and not contribute something useful to the board.You can put cute little sayings in your sig all day long,but at the end of the day you were called out on bullshit!!

It's ironic that you call me out for "playing" when you interrupted a thread with potential to write a questionnaire when all you really had to do was make one click. You assume this 37 year old "kid" feels stupid, yet I think we know who looks stupid here.

Hope this helps you out sir. Here are some more signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder to look out for:

* Rage attacks when you do not sufficiently meet his/her needs
* Controlling behaviors (trying to control how you spend your time, who you talk to, how you dress, etc.)
* Inflated self-esteem, or grandiosity (bragging, "fishing" for compliments)
* Dramatic, insecure behaviors
* Blaming you for behaviors or feelings (i.e., "YOU made me do this," or "YOU made me feel this way.")
* Not taking responsibility for angry behavior and justifying angry outbursts
* An attitude that demonstrates "the world revolves around me" and "you need to cater to my ideas, opinions, thoughts, and feelings."
* An unwillingness to reflect on his/her own behaviors

It's ironic that you call me out for "playing" when you interrupted a thread with potential to write a questionnaire when all you really had to do was make one click. You assume this 37 year old "kid" feels stupid, yet I think we know who looks stupid here.

Hope this helps you out sir. Here are some more signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder to look out for:

* Rage attacks when you do not sufficiently meet his/her needs
* Controlling behaviors (trying to control how you spend your time, who you talk to, how you dress, etc.)
* Inflated self-esteem, or grandiosity (bragging, "fishing" for compliments)
* Dramatic, insecure behaviors
* Blaming you for behaviors or feelings (i.e., "YOU made me do this," or "YOU made me feel this way.")
* Not taking responsibility for angry behavior and justifying angry outbursts
* An attitude that demonstrates "the world revolves around me" and "you need to cater to my ideas, opinions, thoughts, and feelings."
* An unwillingness to reflect on his/her own behaviors

37 years and impersonating professional wrestlers on bodybuilding boards and getting proven a fraud!!!!:p:D:rolleyes::eek:
lol lol lol
Thanks for the cut and paste that obviously your psychologist/psychiatrist has you reading for homework.

I took Psychology classes while getting my bachelors and had 1 more in chiropractic school.I would definately be concerned and give a psychiatrist a referral!!

As someone impersonating their heroes or celebrities would be a concern if you were my patient.Let me guess the rest of the picture? you are a single 37 year old living in his mothers basement? on the computer dressed in your spandex wearing your WWE official replica title belt you paid $500.00 for on Ebay? on the walls are posters of Marcus and all your other wrestling favorites? and on the computer are action figures set up in wrestling poses? and you have never kissed a girl right? let me guess mommy calls you buff? makes you buffcakes for brealkfast,so her baby will be big and strong? and buys you wrestling mags when she goes to the grocery store?

Is this you?

YouTube - It's Still Real To Me Dammit

Get lost kid!!

Wow.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member