over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xcel Xposed!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well - It's very clear from my pictures that I needed to be a LOT harder (leaner, by about 1.5-2% BF). I can argue the lighting was too bright as my trunks are a deep turquoise not baby blue and my skin coloring was akin to a black American - but no excuses, only improvements to come!

This was my opening pose for the evening show. My music was "Get Ready for This" LOL

xcel

Attachments

• front_pointup.jpg
    front_pointup.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,113
The "infamous" biceps - LOL. Is that some vascularity that I detect :eek:

xcel

Attachments

• side_chest-upper.jpg
    side_chest-upper.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2,087
Side triceps - what's left of it anyways - LOL

xcel

Attachments

• side_tricep.jpg
    side_tricep.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,067
Last shot

xcel

Attachments

• front_twist.jpg
    front_twist.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2,043
Hey! Big Improvements have happened!

You look much improved in these pics when you compare them to the pictures you posted in the members forum Excel. Nice work!:D

well

you got your naked ass up there in nothing but panties so
just that alone is crazy to me. lol
see if i ever get on stage itll have to be some type `uh hillbilly
contest were I can were shorts and a cap, ohh yea socks to
because my toenail is yellow. and i can almost guarantee id pop a woody. seriously though I think id be one to have a panic attack or something.
you look like you came in lean, just keep pluggin away.
rAJJIN

Yes, We want the Xpose!!! LOL

Xcel,

Not only the biceps, the brachialis is really well developed. Lots of BO rows w/ palms down?...

The traps look very good, too. Deads, Squats or mainly lots of Shrugs?...

My friend, you look great. There are some things you can work on, but you know what those are. In a strange way, your strengths create your weaker body parts, e.g., your arms are very big, which make your shoulders look smaller than they are. Perhaps more than gaining tons of size (which we all want admittedly), you need to focus just as much on symmetry and balance, to create the illusion of size.

A note on your posing. I think you generally (at least from these poses leave yourself too open. Poses like your first and last ones, for instance, require massive size for effect. You can still create that X look having only 1 leg flaring out. For example, you might try the first pose with your left leg a tad more under your body, the right one out a bit more and the left hand tucked in tight behind the head, kind of like abs-behind-the-head pose. Also look at your hands - in many poses (see the last one), having the palms toward the body to make the profile of the fists small gives the best effect.

About the trunks - in addition to trying another color (a maroon might look good on you), look for a European-style cut with the sides coming up higher over your hope.

Hope this helps, Bro. Again congrats on the show. As I've said, you already won before it started!!!

-Randy

You look good bro...truly inspiring! Your arms look good my friend and many of us can learn from your experience. Great job, once again!

-slide

Easy to tell the pics are washed out (LOTS of light) which takes away some detail.

Nice to have a face err body to go with the dedicated Xcel. Keep up the good work buddy.

Xcel, You have made some big improvements. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Xcel

Keep plugging away at it bro. It isn't the end result that matters, it's the journy the gets you there.

Maverick

looking good excel! Arms are big, like Randy said and probably make your shoulders look smaller than they really are. I also am jealous as my fat ass has just started to see my abs! I think your abs are a good strong part. I hope I am in half as good of shape in 20 years!

Steak Helmet said:
53 my azz :)

Looking damn good...168lbs??? and 17" arms...good combo
What have you been drinking bro?!? j/k :)

I'm "only" 50 not 53!

I weighed in Friday evening at 158 pounds and may have been as much as 160 after carb load. It just seems like carb load would be more effective if one could drink along with taking in carbs?!?

On Monday morning I weighed 172 pounds and really didn't "binge" on anything!

xcel

Wow xcel! You looked GREAT:D Awesome for 50, none of that sagging skin ;) I have seen a few contests and all of them had sagging except for maybe 2 guys. Great job!

Awesome Xcel !! Forget 50...go most anywhere and try to find a 30 year old that looks as good. Remember, it's good to have a critical eye that drives you to further perfection, but take time to enjoy your current success. Well done!

2 things.

Xcel, great work bro, and

1) I hope I'm in that good a shape in 15 years (when I'm 50), and

2) I don't think I'll ever have enough nerve to stand on stage in posing trunks, :p

You look damn good ! Be proud!

DrG

homono

What homono said re posing. You need to take some pics of your poses, sit back and analyse them like an artist. Pick a line (like art) or a form, and make sure it flatters your physique. The first one above does not, but that doesn't mean it is easy to work out! GEt that right, add some size, and you'll be soon ready to conquer (even if it takes you till 75!). IronMike

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131